Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
rly enough bumblebee

the most badass character and they prefer to focus on optimus :wtf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

holy poo poo your signature just keeps getting better

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Oil Can Boyd posted:

holy poo poo your signature just keeps getting better

the tax robbed me of my previous sig :rip:

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

glad to hear it, cool of you to let us know

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Did it have chia beef and toe thumbs in it again?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
bumblebee is actually poo poo, op

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
seriously check out this badass

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

bumblebeads?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I would probably be okay with him making a serious attempt at a gundam movie

Morally Inept
Mar 5, 2012

by XyloJW
Did they have a hot chick who is dating the nerd guy?

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Morally Inept posted:

Did they have a hot chick who is dating the nerd guy?

This time the hot chick is dating a RALLY CAR DRIVER who is totally bad rear end and not at all an annoying nonce like Shia.

Movie kinda sucked though. 2h45m is way too loving long for a mindless action movie.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

say no to bats posted:

Movie kinda sucked though. 2h45m is way too loving long for a mindless action movie.

Holy poo poo thanks for the heads up about that. Not like I'd be caught dead at a theater watching it anyway, but what to avoid when renting or streaming.
2h45m of utter poo poo...there ain't no drugs strong enough that could remotely help to endure that

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

The Feldman Felcher posted:

Holy poo poo thanks for the heads up about that. Not like I'd be caught dead at a theater watching it anyway, but what to avoid when renting or streaming.
2h45m of utter poo poo...there ain't no drugs strong enough that could remotely help to endure that

It was the most surreal thing I had ever seen, 3 hours of explosions and talking hunks of metal. I had not slept and saw it in imax 3d and sat in front of a 400lb nerd who wouldnt shut the gently caress up but was sitting alone and that didnt matter because for 3 hours straight my face got melted off and nothing made sense. All I learned is that the government gets a stiffy at the idea of shooting my hot daughter in the head. This is the only message in the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
the rally driver boyfriend was a total flamer and shia would kick his rear end

• Locked thread