Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

pyromance posted:

Ahh, yes, Jake Locker, worse QB than Ryan Fitzpatrick, despite clear evidence from last year to the contrary when they were on the same team.

He wasn't that much better, but yeah, there should probably be one more tier to sort stuff out a bit more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
32 tiers, each subtly-but definitely-different from one another. Truly the only way to rank.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
How did this loving guy get to thinking the tier breaks could be so arbitrary? Why aren't the tiers Sub 2, sub 3, sub 4, sub 5?

No, you're right, because he can't have Schaub in the 3rd tier or Cam in the 2nd. That would be a travesty. Fuckin' please, man.

shiksa posted:

32 tiers, each subtly-but definitely-different from one another. Truly the only way to rank.

Ah yes, the Pete Venkman laundry method.

Nibbler
Feb 13, 2007

America's Game, the way it's meant to be played.
How is Luck in Tier 1? That makes no sense to me. I think he will be a top 5 QB in a few years, but let's not crown his rear end yet. Actually looking at that list, there a lot of wonky ratings. Cam and Luck should both be in Tier 2.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Nibbler posted:

How is Luck in Tier 1? That makes no sense to me. I think he will be a top 5 QB in a few years, but let's not crown his rear end yet. Actually looking at that list, there a lot of wonky ratings. Cam and Luck should both be in Tier 2.

Because A) Luck dragged a whole bunch of mediocre to bad receivers to the playoffs, kicking and screaming, or B) that list is real dumb. Pick whichever you feel answers your question best.

That said, I even found myself getting real mad about that Cam ranking, this offseason is rough.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Jake Locker is and will always be pure poo poo.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Well at least they didn't put Eli and Ben above Rivers

Spork o Doom
May 31, 2011

tarbrush posted:

I so desperately want the NFL to move a team to London so I can dump the Dolphins in the gutter where they belong.

This doesn't work if the Phins suck so bad they're the ones that get moved.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I've got tears, Greg.

Can you rank me?

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
All those moments will be lost in time. Like tiers in the rain

Time to rank

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
I had a friend who died for something he really loved. I had a friend who stood for Andrew Luck, tier one

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Ham are you okay, we're worries.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Chris James 2 posted:

@RapSheet
#Chiefs OL Rokevious Watkins is suspended for the 1st 4 games of 2014 for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

This guy has been a gently caress up since the Rams drafted him in 2012.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Well at least they didn't put Eli and Ben above Rivers

Their rings are weighing them down

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Awww jeah QB ranking debate time, this gon' be good

We just hit peak offseason motherfuckers

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

TAWMY BRADY

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
My RG3 behind Alex Smith and Andy Dalton.

Get the gently caress out of my house and leave the beers.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Joe Flacco's not #1? What an awful list.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

Joe Flacco's not #1? What an awful list.

Not an all-time list

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Matt Ryan isn't in the first tier? What a loving outrage. What a Travesty. :downs:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

They cancelled the Toronto "home" game for the Bills because Toronto can't even fill a stadium for one game a season.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

"I don't care who you're the quarterback of young man, you get your black shirt on and get in the backyard. It's family photo time."

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jul 4, 2014

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Yall gonna like it when your team move out??

For real yall gonna like that? Or how would you react? Please explain how Normals feel when something negative happens

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Spoeank posted:

"I don't care who you're the quarterback of young man, you get your black shirt on and get in the backyard. It's family photo time."

No Sammy? What a horrible photographer.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

football fuckerman posted:

For real yall gonna like that? Or how would you react? Please explain how Normals feel when something negative happens

It's pretty okay because then some kid falls in love with the newly-moved team because it nearly won an SB, and then that kid gets disappointed over and over again by that team while the abandoned city gets a franchise that fares somewhat but not exponentially better.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes

football fuckerman posted:

why did they program me to feel???

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Maybe they're all wearing jeans to honor Levi Stadium.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

For all of you who have kids or will have kids, please direct them away from rooting for any team that will probably start Charlie Whitehurst at some point in the middle of the season.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Worked out for Seattle. Well unless you're saying it turns you into a Seattle fan in which case I totally agree.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Worked out for Seattle. Well unless you're saying it turns you into a Seattle fan in which case I totally agree.

Does that make this Tennessee's year???

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Probably Magic posted:

Does that make this Tennessee's year???

It'll be like The Replacements but instead of scrub underdog nobodies, they've actually been pro football players for years, but just as anonymous.

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

For all of you who have kids or will have kids, please direct them away from rooting for any team that will probably start Charlie Whitehurst at some point in the middle of the season.

Look it's not all bad. I know going into every year now that they will be lucky to make .500, and that's comforting in this crazy world.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

A Browns teasing a franchise about being moved is pretty funny in how unaware it is tbh.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Flooger posted:

Look it's not all bad. I know going into every year now that they will be lucky to make .500, and that's comforting in this crazy world.

I just wish it were entertainingly bad.

VY, come out of retirement, we still love you. By we, I mean me. Get us Jameis, VY.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Nibbler posted:

He's right where he should be :colbert:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
More like Donte whiffner amirite

https://twitter.com/DarrylTalley :jerky:

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Jake Locker is and will always be pure broken poo poo.

Guy seems to have the bone density of my grandma.

I think this is like the second list I've seen come out that has Ryan Fitzpatrick at the bottom or near bottom of the league, and I have to agree. The dude pretty much sucks, and I hope that O'Brien has some crazy good scheme that can hide his many many deficiencies.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'll never forget when I heard the Bills paid him. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Volkerball posted:

I'll never forget when I heard the Bills paid him. :allears:

Somehow I doubt that.

• Locked thread