Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

It's a few hours early, but what the hell. Six months sober. :toot:

Good job dude. I just hit two months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
i woke up at 5pm today

good 4th o july

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Congrats.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cole posted:

I didn't know you were on the wagon.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Please stop arousing n4i.

takin it slow, keepin it low on page 3. no man is all rear end, all the time.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Power just went out, ETA says no AC til tomorrow. gently caress you, NYSEG.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Is this from the extended edition of The Goonies?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cole posted:

Don't you smoke weed? If you do you ain't sober, champ

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
modedit: fixed broken tags.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jul 6, 2014

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Is it fascism yet posted:

takin it slow, keepin it low on page 3. no man is all rear end, all the time.

you're a better poster than Cole in gip(somehow) and haven't claimed military experience like IDR or grover.
as long as you don't start going grover, nobody really cares if you keep posting eyecandy for n4i in the drunk thread.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
the japanese have perfected the art of putting things into people's butts

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3bsJgGQZxQ

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Cole posted:

bull. loving. poo poo.

two months dry on the bottle, you've only replaced your habit. same loving thing I did when I got out.

not that I disagree with your decision to leave the bottle. good on you for that, but you're not sober. trust me, I have experience in being a tremendous gently caress-up.

but seriously, kudos on keeping off the bottle. :toot::toot:

weed is awesome. gently caress the haters.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
you fags seem to misunderstand this thread

get drunk, embarrass yourself publicly and ruin every meaningful relationship in your life or plz take your friends of bill w poo poo to the pussy thread. thx and g*d bless

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I run an AA meeting. I smoke a lot of pot.

I cannot however ride my bike with no handlebars. >_<

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Obama Africanus posted:

I run an AA meeting.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

2 hours sober

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
>30 sec sober

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

There's def a polly prissy pants at said AA meeting. But there always is, and she's always court ordered.

Always.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Just imagining a handful of cops and a coroner having a knee-slapping chuckle while standing over this guy's windshield-shredded remains.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Victor Vermis posted:

Just imagining a handful of cops and a coroner having a knee-slapping chuckle while standing over this guy's windshield-shredded remains.

That's what I was thinking. "Haha, the EMT's are gonna loving laugh their asses off at this one."

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Obama Africanus posted:

There's def a polly prissy pants at said AA meeting. But there always is, and she's always court ordered.

Always.

I'm guessing they throw them into your joke AA meetings because they're run by a unrepentant addict, champ. Keep on smoking weed to replace your old habit

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
New neighbors down the road have a legit small scale brewery.

New neighbors best neighbors

Blister posted:

I'm guessing they throw them into your joke AA meetings because they're run by a unrepentant addict, champ. Keep on smoking weed to replace your old habit

what is this

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Fucitol posted:

what is this

judgement

=*(

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

well it's harshing my vibe

this aggression will not stand, man

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
sometimes, letting a little bit of penis inside you feels strangely exotic yet entirely familiar

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
ive sometimes wished i could turn bread into precious gems just so that i could throw them on trash bags en masse just to see how long itd take to see the econony changing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i went to the doctor and his prognosis was clinical fag but i couldnt hear him because of my horrid ear infection caused by leftover substances in my ear

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i once used a cheese slicer to tear off a perfect layer of fatty tissue from a seal's corpse and added that to my sandwich

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
my friend decided to coil a spring around a dildo and attached a wooden plank with a hole with a diameter slightly shorter than the spring's but larger than the dildo's and went to town on it she was hopping all over the room

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

this is the drunk thread, the krokodil thread is that way

*points to tcc*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i have a friend who works at special effects, namely makeup, so i once asked him to color me like a marble statue. I then went to the church with the help of a videocamera with nightshot (infrared that ets you see in the dark more or less i think) got undressed, hid the camera and clothes, and put on my fake crown of thorns
I took down the jesus statue and took his place.
the next morning while the baptism was going on, as soon as the baptised reached for the holy water I yelled "You are now recognized by the lord as one of his" and i started pissing all over him

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

An oddly calm VP returns? :ohdear:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
hey everybody, remember deep thoughts by jack handy

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

tuluk posted:

you're a better poster than Cole in gip(somehow) and haven't claimed military experience like IDR or grover.
as long as you don't start going grover, nobody really cares if you keep posting eyecandy for n4i in the drunk thread.

Thank you, Bud. Though i'd like to clarify that the eye candy is for everyone, not just n4i. Everyone can appreciate good looking gay Men and their asses, especially Sports dudes and Soldiers, who Chose a career that lets them Look at a lot of dudes.

I wrote a letter to my countrys Military where i said i would never shoot Gun for religious reasons and helped out some palestinian Refugees in Israel for a year instead of learning how to foldmy shirts to a Perfect square btw, but irespect people who can fold Their Shirt so it exactly fits their locker.
Esp. If their hot :mrgw:

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Fucitol posted:

well it's harshing my vibe

this aggression will not stand, man

Personal recover depends on AA unity, bro, he's harshing the entire groups sober vibe by being unwilling to take personal inventory of his own addictions :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
what the gently caress

why are we talking sobriety in the drunk thread

worst drunk thread ever, everyone eat a bullet and wait for respawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ArfJason posted:

Bunch of posts back to back

Arf, please consolidate these to a single post in the future instead of spamming the thread. TIA!

• Locked thread