Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Futurama quoters like swarms of things right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

MariusLecter posted:

Futurama quoters like swarms of things right?

Root Bear posted:

You guys like swarms of things, right?

I know a paradox when I see one! :mad:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I'm going to quote you so many lizards.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
I hope you all watched A Taste of Freedom on the Fourth of July, otherwise you're a communist.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
It's like there's a party in my mouth... and everyone's throwing up!

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Retail Slave posted:

It's like there's a party in my mouth... and everyone's throwing up!

Whimmy-wham-wham-wazzle! Let's party!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

kefkafloyd posted:

I hope you all watched A Taste of Freedom on the Fourth of July, otherwise you're a communist.

I decided to spend my day enjoying the co-ed steam rooms available to us now that we live in the future.

Then the girls laughed at my junk :smith:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Jerusalem posted:

I decided to spend my day enjoying the co-ed steam rooms available to us now that we live in the future.

Then the girls laughed at my junk :smith:

It's used to it! Woooooooooo!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

kefkafloyd posted:

KILL HIM! KIIIILLLLL THE TRAITOR! :nixon:

(That episode has one of my favorite lines in it...when Nixon starts waxing poetic about THE GREAT TASTE OF CHARLESTON CHEW I just loving lose it every time.)

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses

Alter Ego posted:

(That episode has one of my favorite lines in it...when Nixon starts waxing poetic about THE GREAT TASTE OF CHARLESTON CHEW I just loving lose it every time.)

Yup, one of my favorite Nixon gags ever. The jowlyness always sells it.

Billy West describes his Nixon as "Anthony Hopkins as a Werewolf," and it makes a lot of sense. AROOO!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

kefkafloyd posted:

Yup, one of my favorite Nixon gags ever. The jowlyness always sells it.

Billy West describes his Nixon as "Anthony Hopkins as a Werewolf," and it makes a lot of sense. AROOO!

The commentary for the episode "A Head In The Polls" describes Billy West's path to discovering the Nixon voice in a bit more detail.

"Where'd Nixon's voice come from, Billy?"
"I don't know, I think I always just imagined he was about to turn into a werewolf."

Plus, it also has Billy repeatedly doing MORE Nixon stuff, so it's worth listening to because it's hilarious. He even does one entirely in character as Dr. Zoidberg (If memory serves it's "The Birdbot of Ice-Catraz")

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jul 8, 2014

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Alter Ego posted:

The commentary for that episode then has them all making fun of Charleston Chew, saying how terrible of a candy bar it is.

They're right. It's God-awful.

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

DrBouvenstein posted:

The commentary for that episode then has them all making fun of Charleston Chew, saying how terrible of a candy bar it is.

Banana banana banana!

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

DrBouvenstein posted:

I only recently found out that Charleston Chew actually exists, instead of something the show made up.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

DrBouvenstein posted:

NOBODY CAAAAARES
NOBODY CAAAAARES
NOBODY CARES NOBODY CARES NOBOOOOODY CAAAAAARES...

Some of the commentaries are, no lie, funnier than the episodes they're done over. David Cohen, John DiMaggio, and Billy West must have had so much fun.

More quotes: My God...this Mr. Fry must be a genius of the highest order!
*smash cut to Fry watching Sanford & Son*

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jul 10, 2014

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

NOBODY CAAAAARES
NOBODY CAAAAARES

Some of the commentaries are, no lie, funnier than the episodes they're done over. David Cohen, John DiMaggio, and Billy West must have had so much fun.

This is why I'm sad that I don't have the DVDs and always watch on Netflix.

Oh dear, I've forgotten to quote. Oh dear! Oh dear... Oh dear! *is crushed*

strangemusic fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jul 11, 2014

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Alter Ego posted:

*Billy West starts cackling*

Alter Ego posted:

NOBODY CAAAAARES
NOBODY CAAAAARES

Seriously. I moved to a new state and had to leave most of my stuff with my parents till I can afford to move it all down. My DVDs are in that group of things, and I miss the commentaries so goddamn much. I used to watch them so many times that I started quoting the commentaries more than the episodes.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

strangemusic posted:

Oh dear, I've forgotten to quote. Oh dear! Oh dear... Oh dear! *is crushed*

Tsk, tsk, tsk....to SHREDS, you say?

Well, how's his quote holding up?

To SHREDS, you say?

Dr. Tommy John
Feb 20, 2004

"Just a few more ligaments and this baby can shoot 90!"

soupcan58 posted:

Seriously. I moved to a new state and had to leave most of my stuff with my parents till I can afford to move it all down. My DVDs are in that group of things, and I miss the commentaries so goddamn much. I used to watch them so many times that I started quoting the commentaries more than the episodes.

You should write a book, soupcan58! People need to know about the [CAN'T WATCH DVD]

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Dr. Tommy John posted:

You should write a book, soupcan58! People need to know about the [CAN'T WATCH DVD]

Uh, have you robot version of Dr. Tommy John seen any extra Zoidbergs around here?

Dr. Tommy John
Feb 20, 2004

"Just a few more ligaments and this baby can shoot 90!"

kelvron posted:

Uh, have you robot version of Dr. Tommy John seen any extra Zoidbergs around here?

Extra Zoidbergs? Hahaha. That's funny. Like a crazy old man. But you know what's not funny? Deadly Tritonian hyperquotaria. Just make sure to stay away from the methane quotes.

What smells like Methane?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lightweights.

Oh wait, chlorine. :toxx:

TravBot
Oct 10, 2004

If we can hit that bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards Checkmate

Data Graham posted:

Lightweights.

Oh wait, chlorine. :toxx:

This thing is 30% chromium!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

TravBot posted:

This thing is 30% chromium!

I'm 40% dolemite! The rough, tough mineral that won't cop out when there's heat all about!

Also:

Holy hell...you're going to quote them? Well...um...just, er, make sure you quote them all. You're a growing boy. Toodle-oo!

Dumbass.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Fun fact, I work for an app-driven on-demand laundry/dry-cleaning service. On occasion an article of clothing will get lost by the cleaning facility and we have to look through it via our lost & found. Women lose lots of bras. Every time it happens and someone says we need to look for a bra, I involuntarily go :ssh: braaaaaa

This has been Roseanne, your guide to the world of facts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

kelvron posted:

We didn't see anything.

EVER! :gonk:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Fun fact, I work for an app-driven on-demand laundry/dry-cleaning service. On occasion an article of clothing will get lost by the cleaning facility and we have to look through it via our lost & found. Women lose lots of bras. Every time it happens and someone says we need to look for a bra, I involuntarily go :ssh: braaaaaa

This has been Roseanne, your guide to the world of facts.

Fascinating, if true.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

We didn't see anything.

EVER! :gonk:

You're entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there could be a monster or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples. It could also be something much... better. Prepare to enter... the Scary Door.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

strangemusic posted:

You're entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there could be a monster or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples. It could also be something much... better. Prepare to enter... the Scary Door.

IT TURNS OUT IT'S MAN!

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

strangemusic posted:

Are you jacking-on in there? :raise:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Root Bear posted:

Are you jacking-on in there? :raise:

No! Don't come in! :blush:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

strangemusic?

STRANGEMUSIC!

STRANGEMUSIC!?!

Have you seen my sombrero?

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

Jerusalem posted:

strangemusic?

STRANGEMUSIC!

STRANGEMUSIC!?!

Have you seen my sombrero?
Wait a minute, Strangemusics name isn't Strangemusak, it's Strangemusic!

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Coleman posted:

I've NOT heard of him.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

strangemusic posted:

There's also a whole lot of drugs in here.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

John Dough posted:

There's also a whole lot of drugs in here.

Yeah, drugs are fine ... if you haven't seen Pirate Universe!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Y'ar, it's too late that I realize that children are the real treasure... :smith:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Coleman posted:

I'm back, baby.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

strangemusic posted:

I'm back, baby.

Neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I must get my hands on those healthy purpleberries!

• Locked thread