Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

I do not follow

As scum I would probably be less inclined to kill a townie with a multi vig and more likely to cuddle up to him and let him be little spoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Slightly Toasted posted:

I do not follow

As scum I would probably be less inclined to kill a townie with a multi vig and more likely to cuddle up to him and let him be little spoon

Yeah I guess I didn't think this through. That makes more sense.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

So less than an hour and I've gotta run out the door right away

Is there a reason we are voting ac or does he just look sexy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Slightly Toasted posted:

So less than an hour and I've gotta run out the door right away

Is there a reason we are voting ac or does he just look sexy

Reading over his entire post history it's hard to have any idea what his thoughts on players are because he hasn't really told us anything. Even now he shows up and is happy to just continue on with role speculation chit-chat. He's as good a choice as anyone in this game.

However people really need to show up for that to be a thing.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
it's day 3 and something needs to happen

##vote apostatecourier

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Okay

##vote ac

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote ac

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

ApostateCourier, Skurge The Executioner, Town Aligned Vanilla, was killed D3

It is now N3

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Reminding people that nights are open for discussion. I have a few thoughts, nothing crystal as yet, but it does seem to me that the lynches have both been swings with very little opposition. I'm more inclined to believe that it's a combination of apathy and Hobson's choice rather than affirmative action from the scum. Still, I'd like to hear more from the people who only showed up to vote. If any of them turned up late to the party on both days they will have some pointed questions to answer, I'm sure.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pintrest Mom, Beta Ray Bill, Town Aligned Cop
and
Dr.Hurt, Heimdell, Town Aligned Vigilant

Were killed N3

It is now D4

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (8): Grandicap, Hal Incandenza, Jamuraan, Jedit, Juanito, MildManeredManikin, Slightly Toasted, Tremendous Taste

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 11th, 2014 at 9 p.m. MDT -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

2 kills:( I guess I withdraw my assertion that wins was a SK.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Opopanax posted:

Dr.Hurt, Heimdell, Town Aligned Vigilant

Also, is this a Vigilante typo, or is Vigilant a role where he doesn't tap to attack or something?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Dang the town cop didn't even post on D3

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap posted:

Also, is this a Vigilante typo, or is Vigilant a role where he doesn't tap to attack or something?

The flip is correct.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

:drac: goddammit I was gonna post like crazy today. drat you whoever killed me.... :drac:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this game (I have been ultra busy with real life for the past week unexpectedly)

I thought Pinterest was scum so that's really not good because now I don't know poo poo.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Is this the game where Grandicap tried to say that his mason buddy is scum? Because if so, I think that's really scummy.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Grandicap posted:

He was both a Watcher and Tracker. I know this because my role lets me share any investigation result of my target (if they have one). Unfortunately I'm guessing that role is now useless, as we lost two investigative roles last night and I don't think there'd be more than two.

For the record: I don't know who Dr Hurt targeted because the result just said "target", but whoever it was visited you and was not themselves visited.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'm pretty sure the remaining scum are in this group: Grandicap, ST and Juanito. It's also possible Hal is doing his super good scum game, but that's a hard read to make.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I've got a one shot dayvig. Gonna shoot someone today, unless someone shoots me.

I've got no good reads on people.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I'll probably shoot the person with the least amount of posts if there are no cases.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Well, ST has been phoning it in pretty hard witha bunch of contentless posts apologizing for not playing enough. Also I don't really get the sense that ST is looking for scum as much as looking for a lynch. There's my case.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Juanito posted:

I'll probably shoot the person with the least amount of posts if there are no cases.

Please do not shoot me, I want to help town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

MildManeredManikin posted:

I'm pretty sure the remaining scum are in this group: Grandicap, ST and Juanito. It's also possible Hal is doing his super good scum game, but that's a hard read to make.

Why? Do you also think your mason buddy is scum? I'm surprised you two aren't working together if you're both still alive.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Juanito posted:

Shoot me then lynch MMM. Or the other way around.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Grandicap posted:

Shoot me then lynch MMM. Or the other way around.

Kill us both, Spock!

You're playing so anti-Town that it hurts. If you are wrong, then you are putting us to LyLo at best and potentially even ending the game.

I'm starting to think that you and MMM might both be scum Masons - it's the kind of trick I can see Opop playing to make a Masonry with only one Town member. Your intent with this ploy is to have Juanito vig one of you so when they flip scum we'll automatically assume the other must be confirmed Town. This is consistent with Capps being killed on the first night.

If you're not both scum, though, I suspect you may both be Town. That would mean the scum team was among Hal, TT, Jamuraan and ST - I presume scum would not also get a day vig, so Juanito would be low priority.

I also want to know who targeted you last night. It wasn't Pinterest Mom because nobody targeted her, it wasn't Hurt because his target targeted you and hence was not you. TT claimed Lynchbomb (and is top of my scum list for that and his fake vig claim), Juanito claims day vig, so it was Hal, Jamuraan or ST. I'm not asking for full claim, I'm just asking for an admission of culpability.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jamuraan posted:

Why? Do you also think your mason buddy is scum? I'm surprised you two aren't working together if you're both still alive.

It's kind of a deductive process, I think you, jedit and TT are town. Hal seems town and I hope he is but I've played as scum with him in some games and he is good. If Juan is a vig then he is also probably town. Meanwhile grandi and st have played in scummy/sluggish manner.

Also grandi was pretty suspicious of me and I'm suspicious of him I think our masonry was soured before it started.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jedit what do you mean by nobody targeted pm?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Right now I think I'm going to shoot Grandi. Don't get a scum vibe from MMM. Don't like that Grandi asked to be shot though.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jedit what do you mean by nobody targeted pm?

I didn't say that, did I? I'm phone posting so could have typoed, but I was eliminating PM as Hurt's unknown target that visited Grandi.

In case I did get it wrong before: PM died, so presumably someone targeted her. Since nobody was seen to target Hurt's target - other than himself, of course - then that target was not PM unless the scum have a ninja or Grandi is a Paranoid Gun Owner (because Hurt's target targeted Grandi).

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Jedit posted:

I also want to know who targeted you last night. It wasn't Pinterest Mom because nobody targeted her

This is the bit I was talking about

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

This is the bit I was talking about

Yeah, I automatically conflated "her" and "the target" because I was thinking about what it would mean if she was the target. I've explained already what I meant by it and drew from it.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Jedit posted:

If you're not both scum, though, I suspect you may both be Town. That would mean the scum team was among Hal, TT, Jamuraan and ST - I presume scum would not also get a day vig, so Juanito would be low priority.
I hesitate to shoot Grandi also because of this.

MMM, of those four mentioned by Jedit, who would you rather I shoot?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

I didn't say that, did I? I'm phone posting so could have typoed, but I was eliminating PM as Hurt's unknown target that visited Grandi.

In case I did get it wrong before: PM died, so presumably someone targeted her. Since nobody was seen to target Hurt's target - other than himself, of course - then that target was not PM unless the scum have a ninja or Grandi is a Paranoid Gun Owner (because Hurt's target targeted Grandi).

Man that is confusing.

Out of curiosity why are you thinking MMM-Grandi are both town/both scum? Why not one of each?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Hal Incandenza posted:

Man that is confusing.

Out of curiosity why are you thinking MMM-Grandi are both town/both scum? Why not one of each?
Hal, I'm going to shoot Hal, TT, Jam or ST. Who would you rather I shoot? And I know you're going to say ST, but if I weren't going to shoot him, who else?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Juanito posted:

Hal, I'm going to shoot Hal, TT, Jam or ST. Who would you rather I shoot? And I know you're going to say ST, but if I weren't going to shoot him, who else?

You are right! I would say ST. But if not him... I would say TT. I keep forgetting he is in this game and when I look back I see all he has done this game is lie(?) about being a lynchbomb and then pretend he was going to vig someone. I'm not even sure he has laid down an opinion on anything. Jam seems legit to me, and I know I don't want to be shot and I'm not scum sooooooo yeah.

I think Grandi is a better choice than any of those people though (well, at least equal to TT). He's been worthless this game and just hung his hat on "my mason buddy has to be scum!" for like two solid days.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I might just shoot TT since he's posted less.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Juanito posted:

I might just shoot TT since he's posted less.

Yeah, vig him for lying about having a vig. Complete the circle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Hal, you mentioned you thought Jam was legit. I don't get that vibe from reading his posts, especially

Jamuraan posted:

Please do not shoot me, I want to help town.

Heh, that doesn't sound sincere at all.

• Locked thread