Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slap Happy
Apr 14, 2006

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
RIP in piss.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
RRIP

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.
who

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
finally

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

he wrote harry potter

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Uranium 235 posted:

he wrote harry potter

no he starred as Hagrid in The next generation.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

http://www.isgeorgerrmartindead.com/

googled it, you win

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is funny but also sad

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Can we gamble in vegas on if he'll finish a book before he dies?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

After he flipped off people worried he'd die before finishing their precious sperg novels some dude was all "he looks pretty good for 65!"

If I look like GRRM at 65, I'd probably give myself a facial from a shotgun.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

you scared me op

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!
George R.R. Martin says 'gently caress you' to anyone who thinks he'll die before finishing 'Game of Thrones' series

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/07/09/game-of-thrones-author-george-r-r-martin-gives-upset-fans-the-bird/

He's not dead but he's pretty pissed off with people being so bothered about his death

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

drat you beat me to it by a second

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

I kinda wish he really was dead, then the show runners would be free to do their own thing and maybe not make Daenerys take a poo poo in a field.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

good

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Doflamingo posted:

I kinda wish he really was dead, then the show runners would be free to do their own thing and maybe not make Daenerys take a poo poo in a field.

vomit and poo poo everywhere. The GRRM fantasy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no goatse, voted 3

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

...dead tired of your poo poo

gently caress him, he wont die, but he still wont finish the book

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
Dead serious about going to Itchy and Scratchy Land.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

FogHelmut posted:

...dead tired of your poo poo

gently caress him, he wont die, but he still wont finish the book

Yeah he will but it will just be three words long: "I am gay" with a crudely hand-drawn picture of Hodor jacking it

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Quickscope420dad posted:

Yeah he will but it will just be three words long: "I am gay" with a crudely hand-drawn picture of Hodor jacking it

A masterpiece of literature

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this will be funny to post when he actually dies before the books are done

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im gonna live forever bitch gently caress you - george rr martin

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

"I make no promises. I found out long ago that when you look at the overall task, the cathedral you have to build, it looks so daunting that you just give up and sit down and play a video game."

Old man wisdom.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
And Bobono’s cock was indeed flopping out. It was made to flop out, for the rape. What a hideous thing, Mercy thought as she knelt before the dwarf to fix him. The cock was a foot long and as thick as her arm, big enough to be seen from the highest balcony.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

This is the first celebrity death thread in newGBS that I bothered to look for actual news of instead of just assuming it was a joke because the irony would have been almost orgasmic.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is the first celebrity death thread in newGBS that I bothered to look for actual news of instead of just assuming it was a joke because the irony would have been almost orgasmic.

He'll probably die in a hit and run. The driver will get out of his car, see Martin still alive, say "i'm not taking you to the hospital until you tell me the end of the story" then after George RR coughs up the spoilers, reverses over him repeatedly and speeds off into the distance, the only human being to know the end.

Also the driver hates GoT.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Quickscope420dad posted:

He'll probably die in a hit and run. The driver will get out of his car, see Martin still alive, say "i'm not taking you to the hospital until you tell me the end of the story" then after George RR coughs up the spoilers, reverses over him repeatedly and speeds off into the distance, the only human being to know the end.

Also the driver hates GoT.

alas the secret is out, hes already told the end to the show directors

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

alas the secret is out, hes already told the end to the show directors

he lied to them

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
He needs to play DnD more

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
the first episode was called "Winter Is Coming" and that was three fuckin years ago and winter aint come yet

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

im gonna live forever bitch gently caress you - george rr martin
what if he succeeds, though

what then

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Throwdini posted:

the first episode was called "Winter Is Coming" and that was three fuckin years ago and winter aint come yet

everybody who used to say that is dead now

:rip:

winter came to them

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
more like George RR Fartin imo

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

The Duke will die before these eyes and he'll know, HE'LL KNOW, that it is I, Baron VLADIMIR HARKONNEN, who encompasses his DOOM!!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the gurm

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Mr. Wednesday posted:

And Bobono’s cock was indeed flopping out. It was made to flop out, for the rape. What a hideous thing, Mercy thought as she knelt before the dwarf to fix him. The cock was a foot long and as thick as her arm, big enough to be seen from the highest balcony.

Season 5 sounds like it's going to be good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

• Locked thread