Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
the best ones from fyad were:
summer dames done quick
summer games cum quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

pathetic little tramp posted:

good games done cuck

cuck games done quick

good cuck done cuck

dirty cucks done dirt cheap.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Jeffrey posted:

the best ones from fyad were:
summer dames done quick
summer games cum quick

summer gamers cum quick.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3

Al Borland posted:

summer gamers cum quick.

girl gamers done dick

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Melchior posted:

girl gamers done dick

I hope the husband was running duck tales when she was getting banged.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Al Borland posted:

I hope the husband was running duck dick tales when she was getting banged.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

cuck tales you heathen

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

find the thin girl with rainbow knee-high toe socks and cat ears.
pay her.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
lol if u pay to play from a pool of undesirables

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

What if I wanted to get laid at a furry convention.

Those are better.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

one time at a con i found a voice actor curled up in the fetal position hiding from fangirls. it was then i realized the scope of crazy that was fair game at any given convention

Kenzie posted:

Those are better.

you'd have an easier time but a higher chance of unwittingly playing for the wrong team

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kenzie posted:

Those are better.

i bet that is even easier, to be honest

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i got laid at a theater convention when i was 17 by a 25 year old with the biggest tits i, to this day, have seen. she was all 'check this out' and just dropped em on my neck until i passed out. when i came to, i was being cucked by a speed gamer

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Melchior posted:

I hope the husband was running duck dick cuck tales when she was getting banged.

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

i got laid at a theater convention when i was 17 by a 25 year old with the biggest tits i, to this day, have seen. she was all 'check this out' and just dropped em on my neck until i passed out. when i came to, i was being cucked by a speed gamer

this is like the gamer version of waking up in a bathtub full of ice with your kidneys missing

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

poo poo dude, how much charity money did he raise

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Melchior posted:

this is like the gamer version of waking up in a bathtub full of ice with your kidneys missing

More likely all the mountain dews and doritos you had stored in the tub missing.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
This "Red Pill" stuff is really gross, but there are some tricks to picking up women at an anime convention. I'm generally into Seinen and Moe anime, and this seems to turn a lot of girls off because they've had bad experiences with men with similar tastes in the past. To make a good impression you have to spend a while studying the types of anime that are popular with girls today, basically magical girl shows like Madoka and Precure and fanservicey stuff like Free!. A good way to research what's popular is to check out girl's blogs on Tumblr, as well as sites like Gaia Online with a large female otaku population. I find that females become more comfortable with me when they find out that I like these types of anime -- I think it makes me seem more relatable. And hell, some of that "girl anime" is actually pretty good. This strategy has gotten me into bed with a lot of girls. Actually just banged a famous cosplayer and smoked DMT with her last Friday.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Steampunk iPhone posted:

This "Red Pill" stuff is really gross, but there are some tricks to picking up women at an anime convention. I'm generally into Seinen and Moe anime, and this seems to turn a lot of girls off because they've had bad experiences with men with similar tastes in the past. To make a good impression you have to spend a while studying the types of anime that are popular with girls today, basically magical girl shows like Madoka and Precure and fanservicey stuff like Free!. A good way to research what's popular is to check out girl's blogs on Tumblr, as well as sites like Gaia Online with a large female otaku population. I find that females become more comfortable with me when they find out that I like these types of anime -- I think it makes me seem more relatable. And hell, some of that "girl anime" is actually pretty good. This strategy has gotten me into bed with a lot of girls. Actually just banged a famous cosplayer and smoked DMT with her last Friday.

write a free e-book for sale on ebay.com

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
if a girl is normal u just come in and say hey and tell her you think anime is gay and shes still into you cuz ur not some beta human being nerd

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Low Desert Punk posted:

poo poo dude, how much charity money did he raise

some guy had pledged a dollar a minute, so 75 cents

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Steampunk iPhone posted:

source your quotes

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Steampunk iPhone posted:

Ok, where is this from?

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

This dude I work with went to a fairy convention. I was baffled that it was even a thing.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

b0red posted:

This dude I work with went to a fairy convention. I was baffled that it was even a thing.

they have parades in like every city, how is this surprising?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
How do I get SD comic con tickets anyway? They're giving them away on the radio like it's big loving poo poo right now, is it really that hard?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

b0red posted:

X-Cons no longer surprise me with all the weird poo poo the internet has made people get together easier.

But it seems Anime and Video game convention related things definitely bring out some of the best of the worst.

e:

Hobohemian posted:

How do I get SD comic con tickets anyway? They're giving them away on the radio like it's big loving poo poo right now, is it really that hard?

No one listens to the radio anymore so that should be the answer for you.

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

Oil Can Boyd posted:

they have parades in like every city, how is this surprising?

I've never seen one nor did I know this was a thing. My eyes are open. I've seen the light.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

No one listens to the radio anymore so that should be the answer for you.

Sorry you don't have new 95.7, throwin' down throwbacks every day of the week. How do you listen to 90-00 R n'B in the car?

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Kenzie posted:

Those are better.

furries are less weird and obnoxious than the cuckold fetishists that have inexplicably taken over the forums lately

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

...of SCIENCE! posted:

furries are less weird and obnoxious than the cuckold fetishists that have inexplicably taken over the forums lately

lol if being the instrument in the cucking some nerd isn't a fantasy of yours

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Sex Robot posted:

Hahahahahaha. Ok the fact that this has to exist is hilarious.

I can one up that.

https://www.facebook.com/CosplayIsNotConsent

These people had a moderated debate over this hot topic at Gencon last year.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

Sorry you don't have new 95.7, throwin' down throwbacks every day of the week. How do you listen to 90-00 R n'B in the car?

A customized playlist of 500+ songs shuffled on my phone while it charges and gives me GPS directions.

To be fair I do listen to a few talkshows on the radio at least their podcast versions.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

lol if being the instrument in the cucking some nerd isn't a fantasy of yours

a mormon nerd who gets upset at alcohol on top of it.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
SWORD FIGHT!

i've got the big gorron sword!

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

milli_vanilli_too_much_monkey_business.mp3 blasting out of a goodwill cassette adapter

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.

Grondoth posted:

Holy poo poo, is that an elaborate joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
sexy cosplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
alright this thread has learned me that I do not in fact want to go to any of these for lols or rare hot p00n

thanks SA you always help me out

• Locked thread