Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FattyDingDongs
May 29, 2013
TODAY at 6 pm eastern time MRA Paul Elam will be debating Matt Binder on Paul Elam's YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiVNI9nL8Dc.
The debate will be over MRA issues and possibly feminism issues.

Paul Elam is the owner and major contributor of the website A Voice for Men.

Matt Binder is an internet comedian, who is also a contributor and producer at Majority Report a political podcast.

Personally I think this debate will be funny and very informative for the fact that MRA people say the most dumbest poo poo you can think of and Matt Binder seems to know the subject very well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
"internet comedian"

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Thanks OP I love hobo fights

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
I want to be an Internet Comedian

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
nothing of consequence?

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Thanks, FattyDingDongs, it sounds unfunny as hell.

Gusano
Dec 15, 2013
men's right activists plus internet comedian equals a lot of virginity

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

King of Internet posted:

I want to be an Internet Comedian

It's like being a gaming journalist, saying you're one makes you one, even (especially) if you're not good at it.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

If two people debate and nobody is around to hear it, do they make a sound?

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004
a man who's not smart debates a man who's not funny

hooray for feminism

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Elam: "We better not ever forget that when it comes to really marginalizing rape victims, to proving you don’t give a sh*t about what happens to people, nobody has anything on feminists when it comes to the subject of rape, nobody, and I don’t want that to go without being said,"

Binder: "The Aristocrats!"

[both bow]

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Someone better take a folding chair upside the head

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 632 days!
Jesus loving christ, my fingers were all dirty with meat juice except my pinky finger and I tried to push down the toaster lever with my pinky, as I'm toasting bread for sandwiches, and the toaster lever was too strong and I bent my finger back and slammed it off the counter and it loving hurts and won't move right any more.

gently caress you OP.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cesar Cedeno posted:

Jesus loving christ, my fingers were all dirty with meat juice except my pinky finger and I tried to push down the toaster lever with my pinky, as I'm toasting bread for sandwiches, and the toaster lever was too strong and I bent my finger back and slammed it off the counter and it loving hurts and won't move right any more.

gently caress you OP.

r u ok cesar :ohdear:

FattyDingDongs
May 29, 2013
For anyone still interested the debate is now live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiVNI9nL8Dc

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 632 days!

A misanthrope posted:

r u ok cesar :ohdear:

Yeah, I think I'm gonna pull through, it's just hard man. You hurt yourself, and you go on the fourms and see this poo poo and it's like...drat poo poo sucks.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
lol who gaf bruh

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
This is pretty much the equivalent of slicing my own wrists with a butterknife hewn of my own turds.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
Some bearded loser misogynist reading from a script while a face cam nods for like 5 minutes. Naw.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
well, OP, hopefully, norm macdonlad will be there to completely pwn & flame both parties

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Should have got Sam Seder to do it

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Brought to you by Cool Timer.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
If this were on twitch it would've been halfway interesting since Lowtax could just lead a goonswarm on the chat

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

gently caress the ROW posted:

well, OP, hopefully, norm macdonlad will be there to completely pwn & flame both parties

i want that to happen all the time at any event

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
post norm vids

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
What happens is I realize it's awful and then I close the tab.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFBccb67yYU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cucking Mama posted:

post norm vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCPBwuQKJx4

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
aren't we all internet comedians here at SA

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
The MRA guy is winning

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The chat is really horrible.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

JebanyPedal posted:

The chat is really horrible.

just watch this for 2 hours instead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAvRGz5KNHM

it's what i'm doing

FattyDingDongs
May 29, 2013
The debate is now over.

I apologize for that being so boring. I really thought they might cover some issues but the MRA guy came into the debate with an ax to grind and Matt Binder kind of treated it as a joke for the first half.

The only real highlight of the debate was in the MRA guy's closing statement when he called Binder a sexist and a bigot.

I would like to thank Mothra Levine for the shoutout in the comment section. I also saw other people there from SA especially with all the talk about GOKU.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was Ekulio but my comments were very half-hearted as the chat was soul-sucking.

The debate was just the Matt guy being unbelievably stupid and getting to hear the MRA read an essay for like thirty minutes.

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

JebanyPedal posted:

I was Ekulio but my comments were very half-hearted as the chat was soul-sucking.

The debate was just the Matt guy being unbelievably stupid and getting to hear the MRA read an essay for like thirty minutes.

You were pretty much the only thing getting me through there at the end

Jesus christ that was boring

FattyDingDongs posted:

I would like to thank Mothra for the shoutout in the comment section. I also saw other people there from SA especially with all the talk about GOKU.

Any time internet buddy

FattyDingDongs
May 29, 2013

JebanyPedal posted:

Your comments were real good but any attempt to troll those guys did not work. They really hate women. Like unbelievable amount hate towards women. So they just ignored anyone who didn't have the same extreme opinion as them.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I wasn't lying about being high as poo poo, I hope everyone got their joints rolled successfully during that travesty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Why would any of you morons watch that?

• Locked thread