Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yes/No?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Do it you wimp

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
don't make the mistake of injecting into your cheeks, you have to stick the needle directly in ya rear end in a top hat

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dolphin posted:

don't make the mistake of injecting into your cheeks, you have to stick the needle directly in ya rear end in a top hat

I'm not a fan of needles even bitch insulin needles so I dunno. Will consider face injections

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

the bad effects only happen to other people

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
its pretty much the best tape i say go for it

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Do it and post pics.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
worst case is you grow breasts after. who doesnt love breasts??

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
do it and post while having roid rage.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Only scrubs do steroids everyone does straight testosterone and hgh now

naem
May 29, 2011

I've thought about it

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I envy middle age men who can just go to their doc and say they are low on test and they get legal roids.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I don't suggest it but you're the master of your own destiny.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
if you smoke weed while doing steroids there are no drawbacks

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
There was a thread in the fitness sub forum where a goon was using steroids. He was your typical "I'm a powerlifter" guy (code for "I'm fat but strong" ) and he was doing some really expensive meds. He got stronger. Never looked any better. During one of his off cycles he just completely abandoned his thread. Last time I saw him post he showed up to tell people that kpop doesn't exist in Korea. In other words steroids made him blind deaf and ignorant

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

ZombieParts posted:

There was a thread in the fitness sub forum where a goon was using steroids. He was your typical "I'm a powerlifter" guy (code for "I'm fat but strong" ) and he was doing some really expensive meds. He got stronger. Never looked any better. During one of his off cycles he just completely abandoned his thread. Last time I saw him post he showed up to tell people that kpop doesn't exist in Korea. In other words steroids made him blind deaf and ignorant
haha and GAY

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

you should try chinese horse steroids they've worked wonders for me

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How scrawny are you?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
if you want to take hormones why not just finish your transition, op

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
gently caress steroids just inject that muscle puffer poo poo that can rot your body out, but you'll get that hella sexy balloon animal look

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

porkchop_express posted:

if you want to take hormones why not just finish your transition, op

What was that you guys were saying about horse pee?

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
hgh makes ur dick bigger (aswell as other organs)

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

EA Sports posted:

It's In The Game

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
as far as I know it will make my shoulders bigger and my dick smaller. So no.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

seriously though, how do y'all think chyna got a clit dick? hgh for all my asian friend plkthx

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i heard steroids make your dick fuckin' ron jeremy huge so you should totally do it

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

EA Sports posted:

seriously though, how do y'all think china got a clit dick? hgh for all my asian friend plkthx

I thought china used to be a dude?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jesus Christ posted:

i heard steroids make your dick fuckin' ron jeremy huge so you should totally do it

I heard that ron jermermy can suck his own dick.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

do it make yoru mother proud

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
yeah steroids r good

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Worked in a pharmacy for a while and there was this guy of about 20 who was prescribed hgh and he had this hilariously deep voice like every time he talked he might as well just have been saying 'I take a lot of hgh'

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I want the Barry Bonds regiment

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Do it!

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
hahah youre so insecure/lazy you want to inject dangerous chemicals so you can look better with less effort

enjoy ur perma hosed endocrine system

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Vascularity is gross...

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You should just maintain a healthy high protein diet and incorporate a rigorous exercise program into your daily routine

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Vascularity is gross...

How about just being hulktardedly huge?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Say Nothing posted:

How about just being hulktardedly huge?

Thats gross and retarded.

Shes pretty. :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

please ask in the gbs fat is beautiful thread. its where i get all my medical advice

• Locked thread