Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Get some of your best denim and put it on. You should be able to see where your knees are parallel with your jeans. Take some scissors and cut the leg off starting from there, and enjoy your hip, new cut-offs for the hot weather!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Daisy dukes are p rad

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

k

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
thanks a lot op! i tried this and got arrested as my normally obscured monster dong was now in clear view of all and sundry at the local farmers' market. voted 1.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Why should I not just buy jean shorts is there any advantage to cut off jeans over jean shorts?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

What is going on with that poor girl's feet?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

is this a thing

this better not be a thing

gently caress

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Three Olives posted:

Why should I not just buy jean shorts is there any advantage to cut off jeans over jean shorts?

It's easier to find a nice-fitting pair of jeans you can turn into cut-offs, than it is finding a nice pair of cut-offs. It seems clothing companies don't hold cut-offs to the same exacting standards I do.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
cool thread

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Lol

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."

little nigglet is stuck

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
I just wear denim with zippers at the knees, that way I can just zip the legs back on after summer. Or when I just need more pocket space, since they've got extra pockets on the legs, too.

Dive Kick
Sep 29, 2011
Jorts for life

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
Look at this dork who wears jorts after summer. ^

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

these t-shirt material summer dresses girls are wearing are getting me horned up and my knob is becoming as calloused as a sherpas hands

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

EB Nulshit posted:

Look at this dork who wears jorts after summer. ^

You think it's ok to wear jorts during summer? Maybe on the days when your cammo cargos are in the wash?

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 663 days!

There are at least 3 things wrong here before we even touch the loving jean scraps.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Phil Niekro posted:

these t-shirt material summer dresses girls are wearing are getting me horned up and my knob is becoming as calloused as a sherpas hands

can you be more visually expressive please ? i can't imagine these dresses or the women wearing them

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Cesar Cedeno posted:

There are at least 3 things wrong here before we even touch the loving jean scraps.

Please tell us, Joan Rivers. What fashion faux pas did she break by wearing shoes?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i tried this but i forgot my legs were in the pants still and didnt notice until i was 3/4
of the way through the second leg now
i'm a legless cripple thanks op

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Nice #lifehack

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
I only wear vintage Levi's Silvertabs made in the U.S.A. No way I'm cutting the legs off a 20 year old pair of baggies.
:goonsay:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hobohemian posted:

Please tell us, Joan Rivers. What fashion faux pas did she break by wearing shoes?
it's what's in the shoes that counts

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Cesar Cedeno posted:

high fashion

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

tada.wav posted:

high fashion

This is why YLLS will never stop being funny.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

this is how I dress normally why is it in a fashion show

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

tada.wav posted:

high fashion

Derelicte

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

tada.wav posted:

high fashion

If I were a doctor I'd probably rock denim scrubs too

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
cut off your actual legs you retarded fuckstains

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I agree with that guy about those tee shirt summer dress things those are rad as hell and I love to see some ladies rocking them because my wiener just goes fuckin crazy.
Like today at the grocery store I saw one and I just fell over in full convulsions because of my dong moves.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Three Olives posted:

Jean shorts are unacceptable. Cut off jeans are kicking rad. You're a gay for god sake; you should know this.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Black people....

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

You think it's ok to wear jorts during summer? Maybe on the days when your cammo cargos are in the wash?

You don't wash cargo pants. It'll ruin the fades.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Cesar Cedeno posted:

Holy poo poo I just saw what is going on with those feet

Nuremburger
Apr 28, 2013

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Best avatar/post combo yet!

For a model on the runway, wearing those "shoes", you'd thing they'd hire a pedicurist or something! Jeez! :gonk:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Aww what the hell? Should I sell my pant legs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

wearing crippling shoes every day of your life tends to gently caress up models' feet

• Locked thread