Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post
a lot of my threads got moved here a while ago and then iggy koopa told me to post here so i thought i would make an introduction thread where i introduce myself

i choose the x files thread tag because i really like that tv show, my favorite episode is either ice or redux part ii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Greetings capps, I like your threads on comics and am glad you will be joining us in the chill zone

SIDS Vicious

my favorite episode is the one when fluke man or whatever comes back the dude who can fit through mad tiny spaces because hes a worm dude and they were all like oh poo poo hes back, that or the second movie.

i am he

the one iwth the aliens :stare:

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post

Iggy Koopa posted:

my favorite episode is the one when fluke man or whatever comes back the dude who can fit through mad tiny spaces because hes a worm dude and they were all like oh poo poo hes back, that or the second movie.

that is tooms, the fluke man was the parasite one that attacked people in drains and stuff

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES
hey bendymen mafia guy

SIDS Vicious

oh gently caress youre right i mix them up because they are mad hosed up dudes, the fluke worm person was really loving creepy. i also liked the episode where they implied people with porphyrria literally burn up in sunlight and are basically vampires

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post

HiipFire posted:

hey bendymen mafia guy

oh hey hiipfire
you forgot to turn in your serial killer action last night

i think i can safely say this because i don't think anyone else in that game will read this thread

SIDS Vicious

mr.capps posted:

oh hey hiipfire

i think i can safely say this because i don't think anyone else in that game will read this thread

i would be careful because post history button etc, just some people take the forums games way too seriously

shin42k

Welcome mr. capps :wave:

Looke

hi :iamafag:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i'm running you out of byob for your own mental health capps

OPERATE MACHINERY

Putty posted:

No don't!

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post

Putty posted:

hi putty

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i start to beat up mr capps

arghfist

the lord kimbote episode was the best one

"Let's get the gently caress out of here Scully this is stupid" - Mulder

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post
i cast magic missile

i am he

somebody hook these fellas up with some gnag tags!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
silly bitch your weapons cannot harm me

i start shouting SKELETOR at your face at a very high volume repeatedly

Ramsus

by Hand Knit

Iggy Koopa posted:

I like the one where there is a bunch of deaths and with each one mulder calls skully then she explains it with science like a dude that pushed hard when he pooped ruptured a blood vessel. Then something weird finally happens that prompts her to join Mulder and there is a bug man or something

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post
i do the skeletor voice

SIDS Vicious

mr.capps posted:

i do the skeletor voice

same i also like to do the hencmen from venture bros

arghfist

Ramsus posted:

I like the one where there is a bunch of deaths and with each one mulder calls skully then she explains it with science like a dude that pushed hard when he pooped ruptured a blood vessel. Then something weird finally happens that prompts her to join Mulder and there is a bug man or something

and at the end they blow up the poop factory

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHTz4iSQ5R8

this is not the video i am looking for

I Dunno

hi mr capps nice to meet you

Looke

I use words of wisdom and convince putty to leave these realms never to return again

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
here it is i shall ruin mr capsp reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEGF6qCQnGg

ty mr capps for helping me find this

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post

Putty posted:

here it is i shall ruin mr capsp reputation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEGF6qCQnGg

ty mr capps for helping me find this

oh no

SIDS Vicious

i still think mr capps is better than putty but putty turned into a butt so idk maybe mr capps will also turn out to be a butt?

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

mr.capps posted:

a lot of my threads got moved here a while ago and then iggy koopa told me to post here so i thought i would make an introduction thread where i introduce myself

i choose the x files thread tag because i really like that tv show, my favorite episode is either ice or redux part ii

hi mr.capps

welcome to byob

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post

Iggy Koopa posted:

i still think mr capps is better than putty but putty turned into a butt so idk maybe mr capps will also turn out to be a butt?

putty was always a butt
with a trained pink eye you can find butts more easily

Slaapaav posted:

hi mr.capps

welcome to byob

thank you

pig slut lisa

irl is good

shin42k posted:

Welcome mr. capps :wave:

can i just say how hosed UP it is that we dont have a smilie waving with his right hand?

SIDS Vicious

i made this for the dudes in gbs who hate bronies and my little pony so drat much but i wanted to show my byobuddies too and this thread is kinda a between us thread

OPERATE MACHINERY

Iggy Koopa posted:

i made this for the dudes in gbs who hate bronies and my little pony so drat much but i wanted to show my byobuddies too and this thread is kinda a between us thread

lmbo

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Is that a cigarette holder in his mouth

SIDS Vicious

it is an ecig lol

Ramsus

by Hand Knit

Iggy Koopa posted:

it is an ecig lol

lmao

Salmiakki

Iggy Koopa posted:

Snooze Cruise

hey look,
a post

heh say neigh to drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

mr.capps posted:

heh say neigh to drugs

• Locked thread