Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Obama Africanus posted:

Also I promise to never be a pedophile.

I prefer whatever that other word is that essentially means pedophile, but when the goony neckbeard saying it explains what the word is all you can think is "Man this dude jacks off to cartoon children and I'm not allowed to legally open hand slap him. Thanks Obama."

You know the word. Not goon, but uh, the other word.

redditor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Ephebophilia.

I'll never be one of those guys either. Met an lol as gently caress one and was like, I know I read about this poo poo somewhere before.

Sure enough. SA. D&D. And it was a supporter.

:stare:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I refuse to be the mod of you goddamn animals. Simply because I am one of the animals.

edit: three olives or i said come in! for mod

bloops fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jul 20, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

edit: three olives or i said come in! for mod

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Ban all mods!

We fought (lol) for the right to poo poo post without some loving piggy rear end in a top hat faux authority figure wagging his virtual dick at us in shame. All because we refuse to gently kiss it's (figurative) tip.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I promise to finally solve the brony problem.

I have a final solution to the brony problem. Let all of our struggles against the bronies be my struggle.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Obama Africanus posted:

I have a final solution to the brony problem. Let all of our struggles against the bronies be my struggle.

Heil Shim

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Obama Africanus posted:

If I could make it neon and add some umlauts I would..

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Carteret posted:

Heil Shim

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shim is der Sieg.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Carteret posted:

Heil Shim

Shim for mod, but also ban all mods tbqh

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Shim forever

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Ich bin ein Juden, aber ich bin keine Bronie!!!!!!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

beanieson posted:

Shim for mod, but also ban all mods tbqh

Cops will have their own separate and unequal mod under the third reich of GiP. That mod will be the known pig and collaborator whip slag cheek, and his insane Vice President who will flee to Scotland to try to stop the coming war with ADTRW will be Beanieson, known Bobby and suspected baconator- funny but not harmless. He'll spend his waning years a lone joint prisoner of war, a sad, sad, lonely man.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This is a candidacy I could support.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Shim is der Sieg.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Have a propaganda minister in mind?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I won't ban all bronies, any that are useful for labor, entertainment, or our budding rocketry and nuclear physics program will be allowed to work for their freedom.

Their work will make them free.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Ein GiP, ein Volk, ein Shim!

btw, the new Wolfenstein has some of the best Nazi propaganda slogans on the load screens

Lazy Reservist fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jul 20, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Have a propaganda minister in mind?

I need a dry drunk who's obsessed with Rome and Germanic culture that's doing all he can to hide that touch of the 'tism and 'Juden in him that secretly motivates his hatred of other subcultures. Points if he's manically depressed, and is willing to swallow a cyanide pill if it all goes south in the final days at the bunker.

Know a guy?

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

So mr. Nice is getting death threats?

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Obama Africanus posted:

I need a dry drunk who's obsessed with Rome and Germanic culture that's doing all he can to hide that touch of the 'tism and 'Juden in him that secretly motivates his hatred of other subcultures. Points if he's manically depressed, and is willing to swallow a cyanide pill if it all goes south in the final days at the bunker.

Know a guy?

Snowdens Secret is the only other outed Juden in GiP. Plus, hes seems pretty chill when it comes to hating on brown folks.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Internet libertarians are the lesbian cousins of Bronies. We tolerate them in the homeland because it's easier on the eyes, not because it's less offensive to sensibility and reason. The invisible hands of the free market would happily go back in time and throw all internet libertarians off their rightful cliff they were denied flight from as children.

Heil Lulz.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

nwin posted:

So mr. Nice is getting death threats?

Nope. Never have and hopefully never will. I just don't ever want to, and a surefire way to limit that happening is to stop doing a job where it seems to happen a lot.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

Know a guy?

Don Rickles.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'll figure out what national park for Korean world war 4 veterans whip is keeping hard honest tax paying 100% disabled veterans from seeing and totally ram his Segway with my Hoveround if made the fuhrer of GiP.

Consider this the beer hall push boys, you all know how this ends!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

So was that a yes, you'll be under fuhrer?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I have a lot to say about the humiliating and degrading toll being extracted from the good people of GiP following the treaties at the end of the most recent forum wars.

I'm sure none of us wants to continue to toil away to be led by pigs, in service to D&D with tributes paid to the you know who's. All while having to know that while we bravely fought on the frontlines, we were stabbed in the back by law enforcement and bronies.

This is an outrage we share a struggle against. It is your struggle, it is my struggle, it is our struggle. Let us rise against the injustices and raise a thousand year subforum that will echo on into posting eternity!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

So was that a yes, you'll be under fuhrer?

Ja, mein führer.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You guys are dorks.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

You guys are dorks.

Is it still mod sass if I say that you're the dork?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Alright I'll be a mod.

Do I gotta be read in on anything?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Alright I'll be a mod.

Do I gotta be read in on anything?

Secret handshake. It involves docking.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
M0t'll post the details, don't worry.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Secret handshake. It involves docking.

It's not the loving Shriners.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
What we need is an IK

Plus what's the salacious cover story we're gonna use to say why meowlins got demodded

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Obama Africanus posted:

M0t'll post the details, don't worry.

Damnit, that's my line.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shim's day off

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Obama Africanus posted:

Know a guy?

Iyaayas.

Rek will do just fine as the disgusting, reprehensible, egotistical head of your air forces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I think we should take mod nominees and make them fight Meowlins and Mr. Piggy pants to the death with ball peen hammers.

• Locked thread