Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES

hey there admins, posters. take aside your time, and consider this

over the last few months there has been a noticeable pattern here in gbs. i guess what i'd first point out is a huge increase in the comedy value of gbs, higher traffic volume, and more goldmined gbs threads. this is reflected on the front page with some excellent recent photoshop phridays and the hopeful comeback of weekend web. things are going extremely well by all possible measures!

low content threads, while constant, always sink to the bottom. at peak times we're now seeing 1200 ppl here. what am i getting at? nothing is broken, and more moderation isn't going to increase the positive rate of gbs inflation and solvency

the most recent serious rules of no actual dumbass racism and nsfw rules are fine and good imo tho

shitposting. worst case scenario, low content threads are occasionally funny, and generally the kind of rules enforcement which made gbs so goddamn boring in recent memory are now being unnecessarily introduced here when bad threads sink to the bottom anyway. i dont see the problem or why rules need to be changed while gbs is doing this well

last thesis is with regard to moderation against current events threads like gaza. the rhetoric in these discussions is ridiculous and extreme, but as long as rules aren't broken i don't see why these should be gassed like they are

thanks for reading my thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES

also i should mention here that im gay

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax
op is a fag

a hole-y ghost

listen to the dog man

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i agree except i think the nws and racism should be allowed. the forums are closed to the public. this means that everyone here has paid to join (other than a few early standouts.) if you can get in trouble for looking at images at work, you shouldn't be on the forums at all. as long as the content posted is legal, i think everything should be allowed.

TEAYCHES

i agree with the op

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax
n-word and the goatman are my God given right. I cannot stand the oppression anymore.

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
in addition, i think the goatman should replace the grenade as SAs logo. and it should be at the top of every post in every forum.

also, please merge PI, TCC and GiP.

TEAYCHES

Waltzing Along posted:

i agree except i think the nws and racism should be allowed. the forums are closed to the public. this means that everyone here has paid to join (other than a few early standouts.) if you can get in trouble for looking at images at work, you shouldn't be on the forums at all. as long as the content posted is legal, i think everything should be allowed.

i think its silly that anyone should be expected to safely browse these forums at work considering the content on gbs, but i dont think thats a battle to really fight cause gbs is funny even without nws poo poo

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

in addition, i think the goatman should replace the grenade as SAs logo. and it should be at the top of every post in every forum.

also, please merge PI, TCC and GiP.
Merge them into the recycle bin am I right?

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax
QCS is thataway human being carehard OP.

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
also, every thread in GBS should have this playing in the background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkv1iZaaIiQ

SIDS Vicious

hey ths, as a supporter of your cute big av dog, i would like to mention i am trying to make more effort oriented threads in gbs, and big homos poo poo post in them, thank you for listening

TEAYCHES

tl;dr if gbs is not broken why is it being fixed

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

THS posted:

i think its silly that anyone should be expected to safely browse these forums at work considering the content on gbs, but i dont think thats a battle to really fight cause gbs is funny even without nws poo poo

true, but like jell-o, everything is better with goatse

a hole-y ghost

THS posted:

honestly I don't see the problem behind nws tagging images, as I'm pretty sure everyone always clicks on nws links anyway even if they're at work

I. M. Gei

CHIEFS

BITCH

95 feces butt a shitpost aint one

TEAYCHES

Whirlwind Jones posted:

QCS is thataway human being carehard OP.

qcs is poo poo and i dont want ralp in here because he doesnt read gbs or care about gbs

me?? i care.. about gbs

Chuck Tanner

by Lowtax

THS posted:

hey there admins, posters. take aside your time, and consider this

over the last few months there has been a noticeable pattern here in gbs. i guess what i'd first point out is a huge increase in the comedy value of gbs, higher traffic volume, and more goldmined gbs threads. this is reflected on the front page with some excellent recent photoshop phridays and the hopeful comeback of weekend web. things are going extremely well by all possible measures!

low content threads, while constant, always sink to the bottom. at peak times we're now seeing 1200 ppl here. what am i getting at? nothing is broken, and more moderation isn't going to increase the positive rate of gbs inflation and solvency

the most recent serious rules of no actual dumbass racism and nsfw rules are fine and good imo tho

shitposting. worst case scenario, low content threads are occasionally funny, and generally the kind of rules enforcement which made gbs so goddamn boring in recent memory are now being unnecessarily introduced here when bad threads sink to the bottom anyway. i dont see the problem or why rules need to be changed while gbs is doing this well

last thesis is with regard to moderation against current events threads like gaza. the rhetoric in these discussions is ridiculous and extreme, but as long as rules aren't broken i don't see why these should be gassed like they are

thanks for reading my thread

i think i like you op

also im :agreed:

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax

THS posted:

qcs is poo poo and i dont want ralp in here because he doesnt read gbs or care about gbs

me?? i care.. about gbs
I care... about you. ;-*

SIDS Vicious

i care about almost everyone on this godforsaken website please help me

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

buy me a cool 'tar.

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I wonder if part of the reason for the request for fewer poo poo posts has to do with an increase in reports. If this is the case then the solution is to disable reporting in GBS and/or remove the GBS mods.

a hole-y ghost

Iggy Koopa posted:

sid will guide us through the afterlife...

Chuck Tanner

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

you cant fool me with your koopa disguise oil can boyd

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Iggy Koopa posted:

i cared about you more when you were SV. now I get confused before i start to care.

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

I wonder if part of the reason for the request for fewer poo poo posts has to do with an increase in reports. If this is the case then the solution is to disable reporting in GBS and/or remove the GBS mods.
Less rules is better imho.

SpeedGem

by Ralp

Iggy Koopa posted:

I found a good restaurant in florida at least.

http://www.mrbonesbbq.com/menu/

It is actually pretty decent a place.

SIDS Vicious

Waltzing Along posted:

i cared about you more when you were SV. now I get confused before i start to care.

im still sid vicious, inside

Chuck Tanner

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

what kind of idiot babby reports poo poo in gbs?

must be the stragglers from 1.0

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

buy me a 'tar you stupid b*tch.

SIDS Vicious

dude i have 22 cents in my bank account lol

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Chuck Tanner posted:

what kind of idiot babby reports poo poo in gbs?

must be the stragglers from 1.0

reported

Whirlwind Jones

by Lowtax

Iggy Koopa posted:

dude i have 22 cents in my bank account lol
goondolences.

4outof5

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

THS posted:

me?? i care.. about gbs

I was all like gently caress yeah gently caress yeah gently caress yeah this guy gets it until you posted that you care about GBS. Bring on huff post and kotaku link bait threads lowtax you're right this website dosn't deserve a good GBS if posters are going to go and care about it and poo poo. You really let me down OP.

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Iggy Koopa posted:

like i care

TEAYCHES

calm down everyone we are trying to put on a good impression for the admins, please take all flame wars to fyad

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

4outof5 posted:

I was all like gently caress yeah gently caress yeah gently caress yeah this guy gets it until you posted that you care about GBS. Bring on huff post and kotaku link bait threads lowtax you're right this website dosn't deserve a good GBS if posters are going to go and care about it and poo poo. You really let me down OP.

shut up 80%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuck Tanner

by Lowtax
but see, you can't not care if care doesn't exist.

• Locked thread