Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Probably Doobieman told him to do it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/16/jason-brown-adopted-dogs-dismember-motel_n_5592267.html

quote:

Man Dismembered Adopted Dogs In Motel Room: Cops

A Nevada man was charged with animal cruelty after police say he dismembered five small dogs in a motel room.

Jason Brown, 24, was arrested last week after the manager of a Super 8 Motel in Reno called the police when a maid said she found dog limbs and bloodstains in Brown's room, the Reno-Gazette Journal reports.

Responding officers say they found five butchered dogs, several knives and scissors. A small refrigerator contained four severed dog heads. Brown allegedly fled, but was tracked down and arrested July 9, according KOLO-TV.

An acquaintance of Brown allegedly told police that Brown told her about his "urges of rage" and that he admitted to previously killing a friend's dog.

Two of the dogs found in the room -- Chihuahua mixes named Fernell and McGee -- were traced to a woman in Sparks who gave the pups to Brown because she couldn't care for them. Another witness told police that Brown obtained at least some of the dogs through Craigslist, though police have not confirmed this.

No one else is a suspect in the killings, according to KOLO-TV.

Washoe County Undersheriff Tim Kuzanek told My News 4 that Brown is charged with five counts of willful torture of an animal, each of which carries a possible sentence of 7 years in prison. If convicted, that means Brown could face up to 35 years in prison.

Kinda surprised that this happened in the US and not in India or something tbh

Post about whether or not he did the murders and how he totally did do those murders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
5 small dogs = 1 big dog I dont understand what the problem is

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Seper 8 Motel

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this makes me really sad its one thing when a person kills other people, gently caress people, those poor loving dogs though they thought they were being rescued and then he went and did this poo poo :(

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress off, El Penis

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
that's good eatin

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
murder you're menag

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

It's an improvement over Motel 6 where you'd probably find dead hooker heads in the fridge instead.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It's an improvement over Motel 6 where you'd probably find dead hooker heads in the fridge instead.

would much prefer this

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
small dogs are not dogs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

man who the gently caress is el penis

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Iggy Koopa posted:

man who the gently caress is el penis

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson is El Penis

El Penis is Dr. Gitmo Moneyson

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

gently caress off el penis

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2313002&pagenumber=27&perpage=40#post322379392

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Iggy Koopa posted:

this makes me really sad its one thing when a person kills other people, gently caress people, those poor loving dogs though they thought they were being rescued and then he went and did this poo poo :(

too bad they weren't 5 pigs, or cows, or lambs, or chickens.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Stay safe, el penis ghost.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
hey thanks for loving up my entire evening op. holy loving poo poo

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Wonder if Renegade Crew should change their thread title now

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

too bad they weren't 5 pigs, or cows, or lambs, or chickens.

eyah those are delicious and generally dont expect freedom when they are picked up from an animal shelter or wherever these dogs were rescued from

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

you should change youyr thread title to being dead and get permabanned, because youre dead

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

if he toned down the crazy eyes a tad he'd look pretty sexy

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

those were small yappy dogs so he propbly did the world a favor

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Can someone explain to me why it's awesome to behead deer and other hunted animals and people will proclaim how amazing you are when you pose with their heads on Facebook, but when it's a dog is suddenly a 7 year crime?

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Because dogs were selectively bred for 30,000+ years to be companion animals that respond to human emotion and help humans with various tasks. They are our closest friends and allies in the animal world and killing a dog is not far off from killing a human. That is why as far as the law is concerned, killing a police dog carries the same weight as killing a human police officer. And anyone who doesn't understand that is probably a sociopath who is just like the sick gently caress in the hotel room.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jul 20, 2014

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Dogs are basically like really hairy retarded kids. Killing one of them is just mean, even the lovely small ratlike ones.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Because dogs were selectively bred for 30,000+ years to be companion animals that respond to human emotion and help humans with various tasks. They are our closest friends and allies in the animal world and killing a dog is not far off from killing a human. That is why as far as the law is concerned, killing a police dog carries the same weight as killing a human police officer. And anyone who doesn't understand that is probably a sociopath who is just like the sick gently caress in the hotel room.

yeah probably

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
dogs are pretty cool

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Dick Fagballzson posted:

im really emotionally attached to cows, blah blah if you eat a hamburger you are literally hitler

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

Dogs are basically like really hairy retarded kids. Killing one of them is just mean, even the lovely small ratlike ones.

Hairy retarded kids with big teeth that are easy to train if you have food. Which makes them really useful for a lot of things.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

im really emotionally attached to cows, blah blah if you eat a hamburger you are literally hitler

Except cows didn't ensure the survival of early humans by fending of predators and helping humans hunt. I think dogs have earned the right not to be tortured to death horribly. Cows though? gently caress em. What have they ever done for us? And they taste good.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Jul 20, 2014

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I don't know what sort of scrub doesn't have a intellectually disabled child get his paper in the morning and guard his house.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Not gonna change poo poo, you gonna try to do something about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Except cows didn't ensure the survival of early humans by fending of predators and helping humans hunt. I think dogs have earned the right not to be tortured to death horribly. Cows though? gently caress em. What have they ever done for us? And they taste good.

You need to eat more dogs my man

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

dogs are stupid loving animals and i pray daily for gruesome dog death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
were the dead dogs....

piled high?

• Locked thread