Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

my alarm clock, and then I wonder if today will be the day I kill myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs

WindmillSlayer posted:

my alarm clock, and then I wonder if today will be the day I kill myself.

Please do not end your life.

Afro Doug

i wanted the post about the vin deisel movie

Looke

zen

SIDS Vicious

please do not kill you self thank you and good night

bog pixie

it won't be

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
an important message for wms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M8a0UwUMfc

the unabonger
my butt is excllent

the unabonger
its firm, pretty round,generally good shaped. its also pretty tan at this point

LazyEgg

Esto es terrible.

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Please do not end your life.

id like to reserve judgement until i find out what kind of person he is

SIDS Vicious

i do not wish for anyone to end their own life unless they have molested a child

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Not sure I like this new edgy Windmillslayer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Harime Nui posted:

Not sure I like this new edgy Windmillslayer

:agreed:

WindmillSlayer

LazyEgg posted:

id like to reserve judgement until i find out what kind of person he is

I use female pronouns.

LazyEgg

Esto es terrible.
id like to reserve judgement until i find out what kind of person she is

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Windmill is a very cool lady, but lately she has taken a darker tone that makes me uneasy.

cuntman.net

a lot of alarm clock apologists in this thread

WindmillSlayer

You know that feeling, when you've been awake for 27 hours, you lie in bed, maybe turn on some music, and just... Lay. I know that feeling very well.

There are two feelings that follow. One is waking up.

The next, I also know very well.

You lay.

You lay, and think. Maybe about life. Maybe about death. Maybe about nothing in perticular. Generally I think about the second item on this list.

You know that feeling, when you've been awake for 28 hours, you lie in bed, in silence, and cry.

Not because you're sad.

But because your tired. You are tired, and your mind wont let you go.

You think, about how you cant sleep. It occupies you. Sleep sleep sleep.

You know that feeling, when you've been awake for 30 hours, and you hope maybe sometime soon you wont be on the edge of screaming in frustration and an almost visceral pain that goes with failing to do something as goddamn simple as sleeping?

I know that well.

You know, when you've been awake for 40 hours, it's morning. Your alarm rings. You shut it off. You wish, you legitimately wish, that you weren't sentient.

And then you sleep.

And you miss the day.

bacalou

do you eat well and take vitamins? i used to have long bouts of insomnia and a decent diet + vitamins and nutrient supplements help a lot. exercise is also important and goes a long way in helping you fall asleep.

as for the suicidal thoughts do you ever think about talking about your problems with somebody close that your trust???

obviously i am not a regular face around here but please take my word for it when i say nothing is worth ending your own life over

bacalou fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jul 20, 2014

I Dunno

hey wms we've never really talked much but if you aren't just posting dark fiction for fun or something, im familiar with depression stuff if you need someone to talk to. though, writing is a good way to deal with bad feels so maybe you're way ahead of me.

vapoursquid

none other
i'm concerned about windmill's posts!

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
all this dark talk is very masculine imho

bacalou

vapoursquid posted:

weird

by zen death robot

vapoursquid posted:

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
freshmen college kids that kill themselves are the worst. Don't be one of those kids WMS

vapoursquid

none other
wms i lovingly care about your well being as a person irl

cuntman.net

we warned you about those tacos

satsui no thankyou
windy no

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sleepy Owl posted:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Sleepy Owl posted:

Saranya

lol do it.

FartGhost

wms if you kill yourself i'd be the youngest person here that i know of and that makes me uneasy

Highly Unnecessary

Saranya posted:

lol do it.

:eyepop:

Saranya

:rolleyes:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
saranya ure so badass ..

FartGhost

that's two normally nice posters posters showing their dark side in one thread, voted 5 cant wait for the next

Saranya

FartGhost posted:

that's two normally nice posters posters showing their dark side in one thread, voted 5 cant wait for the next

Oh sorry I meant to say Oh no Windy! Don't do it! You're obviously sincere and not just copy pasting the same boring wall of text for attention.

ulvir

FartGhost

Saranya posted:

Oh sorry I meant to say Oh no Windy! Don't do it! You're obviously sincere and not just copy pasting the same boring wall of text for attention.

honestly i kind of hope she's being sincere because that's probably healthier than thinking those walls of text are actually funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary

Internet forums

• Locked thread