Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
- saves all cooking grease in can on counter to "reuse" or "make a candle" never uses it, gets mad if you throw it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Do you live with baby boomers?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

it's semen

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Make a candle hth

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."
The point of a candle is to smell good, not provide a source of light you dummy

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
What kind of weirdo wants to make a candle that smells like cooked bacon?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm the roommate that complains loudly whenever you bring your SO over, but gets strangely quiet when you are both loving in the next room over.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the roommate that crawls into your bed after they've been out all night and has sex with you

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

- saves all cooking grease in can on counter to "reuse" or "reheat and pour over his micropenis on cam to impress women on the internet"

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Living with a goon sounds worse than any other roommate I've ever had, even the guy from Nepal who had his parents appear out of nowhere and they lived in his room

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

Cardiovorax posted:

What kind of weirdo wants to make a candle that smells like cooked bacon?

only every goon ever

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

- fucks your food when you're out of the house

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
My favourite housemate mostly spent his life in his room painting little tiny elves but when he did venture out it was to tell us all about he was a god and one time we invited us to the pub to be nice and he came out in big brown robes which he said were his Jedi robes so we stopped asking him out and also he was stalking a Jewish girl.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

I'm the roommate that complains loudly whenever you bring your SO over, but gets strangely quiet when you are both loving in the next room over.
the proximity cuck

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My sister lived with a girl who was a total slob. Her mother had a copy of their key made so she could come over and clean her daughters room, but that quickly turned into cleaning the entire apartment and acting really passive aggressive towards my sister and the other two guys due to their cleaning habits (nothing about her daughter though). It sounds kind of good except that after she cleaned they could never find any of their stuff and the daughter would tut-tut them about poo poo as the apartment quickly went back to it's "natural state".

They also found out that she was ripping them off for the bills that she was 100% handling, adding on an additional 25% or whatever for everything. My sister found out because a bill was left out. They kept all interaction with her to a minimum after that, and I guess in response she stopped paying the bills but kept taking their money... but it was all connected to her so they just laughed as they moved out and she was trying to hit them up for more.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

My sister lived with a girl who was a total slob. Her mother had a copy of their key made so she could come over and clean her daughters room, but that quickly turned into cleaning the entire apartment and acting really passive aggressive towards my sister and the other two guys due to their cleaning habits (nothing about her daughter though). It sounds kind of good except that after she cleaned they could never find any of their stuff and the daughter would tut-tut them about poo poo as the apartment quickly went back to it's "natural state".

They also found out that she was ripping them off for the bills that she was 100% handling, adding on an additional 25% or whatever for everything. My sister found out because a bill was left out. They kept all interaction with her to a minimum after that, and I guess in response she stopped paying the bills but kept taking their money... but it was all connected to her so they just laughed as they moved out and she was trying to hit them up for more.

Oh never mind i misread that sorry!

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jul 20, 2014

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Wow your mother sounds horrible so the girl just wanted to get her chill on and she had the nerve to enter her private space and put her poo poo out of place? She didnt even know her. Totally agree with her decision to withold rent.
hmm. im spotting more retards than usual in gbs today

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

quakster posted:

me 2

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Professor Shark posted:

This is almost literally my exact situation right now. Insane.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

quakster posted:

Yeah i misread something and redacted but I'm massively mega sorry and hope you'll forgive me.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Yeah i misread something and redacted but I'm massively mega sorry and hope you'll forgive me.

"that" threadmate

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

you're posting career is probably over unless you commit sudoku

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
my fat Jew roommate is a habitual liar and is retarded and wants people to like her so much she alienates everyone and she has massive titties

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Gobblecoque posted:

I had a posting 'career'? gently caress did nobody tell me this i thought i was just sgitposting for the fun of it I'll take cash or cheque plz lowtax!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

my fat Jew roommate is a habitual liar and is retarded and wants people to like her so much she alienates everyone and she has massive titties

Hey, my sister's roomate was Jewish and wanted people to like her too much! Does your roomate's name start with an "M"?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
sells the tv and then smokes all the meth to themselves

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
just leaves garbage next to wherever they happen to be sitting for several hours without taking a break to move like a living creature. The magical garbage elves will get it!

(The magical garbage elves are actually just roaches and flies.)

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
Not a "that" roommate, but a "that" roommates friend.

A long time ago, I had a roommate with a creepy friend. Sometimes I would come out of my room, expecting none of my roommates to be home, but the friend would be in the living room or kitchen. "Oh hey, uh, whats up dude" I said while I wondered how he got in here. "Hey, not much man, just waiting for [roommate] to come home so we can work on this assignment." I was too busy and occupied with my own poo poo and life so I didn't think too much more about it. But after that day, it was happening like everyday, but I just stopped caring how he got in because the roommate didn't say anything.

This went on for about a couple weeks, when one day the roommate asks "EAB... have you been letting dude in the house? you should stop... this morning I woke up to him in my bedroom hovering over me and my girlfriend."

I was like, what the gently caress. After I told him I wasn't letting him in, he was like what the gently caress. He confronts him... turns out one day duder got my roommates keys, went to home depot, made his own copy of our house key, then brought roommates keys back without him noticing. And was letting himself in and out of our house, because he felt like he was a member of our house [wtf?]

We took the key away from him and banned him from coming over forever.

Sufficient
Aug 7, 2006
I'M A FUCKING IDIOT
p.s. don't wear condoms
I've lived in halfway houses with a ton of weird addicts, alcoholics, and excons and I've never seen someone doing what your roomate is doing OP

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Just get an apartment/house for yourself. You poors disgust me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lmao if you need room mates.
Why don't you loving nut up and live like an adult?

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
they are soaking

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Professor Shark posted:

Hey, my sister's roomate was Jewish and wanted people to like her too much! Does your roomate's name start with an "M"?

Yes. Dude what the gently caress. Does your sister live in Arizona?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
I walked in on my gay room mate masturbating in front of his gay friend on the first day of fall quarter during our first year of college in the middle of the day. For gently caress sake, wait a week or two to find out your roommate's schedule and daily patterns before jerking the chicken.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

gagelion posted:

- saves all cooking grease in can on counter to "reuse" or "make a candle" never uses it, gets mad if you throw it out

gently caress hoarders forever

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Hingehead posted:

I walked in on my gay room mate masturbating in front of his gay friend on the first day of fall quarter during our first year of college in the middle of the day. For gently caress sake, wait a week or two to find out your roommate's schedule and daily patterns before jerking the chicken.

Or don't jerk off in the house..

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

gagelion posted:

Or don't jerk off in the house..

Congratulations on being retarded

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Lifehack: instead of getting a roommate just have sex with someone regularly and then you can live in their house while they pay all the bills.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

My female roommate is dating a guy that no one likes, and she already has broken up with him once for being a controlling douche, and also buys things in bulk and then uses the item once and forgets about it.

My male roommate always needs to borrow my stuff, uses things like my soap because he forgets that not everything is his, is the loudest walker i've ever heard, and pours himself glasses of water and leaves them half full around the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Gobblecoque posted:

that's nothing to joke about, a friend of mine committed sudoku you insensitive gently caress. do you have any idea how hard it is to find a square coffin?

• Locked thread