Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vapoursquid

none other

arnie this is a good butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
HERE'S an rear end, btich!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm sure it's a very nice butt, but I really don't like the gif.

vapoursquid

none other
the boobs are good too

nvm no cake

vapoursquid

none other

not at all a good butt

feld

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

How do you feel about this butt

i am he

I love looking at butt.gifs with my poster pals. I liket o imagine we're all touching our dicks at the same time, in unison. it hellps me climax better.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

i am he posted:

I love looking at butt.gifs with my poster pals. I liket o imagine we're all touching our dicks at the same time, in unison. it hellps me climax better.

Flogging relentlessly here

Pro Target

delete this thread

playground tough

Pro Target posted:

delete this thread

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rimjobs all around!

SIDS Vicious

butts are good pro target is bad

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
:tutbutt::tutbutt::tutbutt:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Iggy Koopa posted:

More like con target.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

dogcrash truther

Iggy Koopa posted:

hmmmm no

Captain No-mates

im good

dogcrash truther
I wish people would use the power of words to describe the butts, instead of posting pictures. this is why writing is becoming a lost art

Captain No-mates

i dont want to have to write the 1000 words needed to describe 1 picture each time

dogcrash truther

vapoursquid posted:

arnie this is a good butt

take it to buttshare.com, guy

dogcrash truther

Captain No-mates posted:

i dont want to have to write the 1000 words needed to describe 1 picture each time

lazy

dogcrash truther

fake and gay

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

like a sir

playground tough
airbrush butt :circlefap:

ron color
ok, first imagine that there is a butt. its a nice butt, in jeans, and it is big butt butg for some reason you cant really see if it s a dude or a lady dude and theyre walking around and man thats a nice butt, it doesnt even matter who it is, lady or not you gotta get a slice of that sweet sweet butt and oooh, its panning out and the butt is turning around and you pan out enough oh my god its you, its your butt in the mirror, you were looking at a mirror the whole time aahhhhhh

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

ron color posted:

ok, first imagine that there is a butt. its a nice butt, in jeans, and it is big butt butg for some reason you cant really see if it s a dude or a lady dude and theyre walking around and man thats a nice butt, it doesnt even matter who it is, lady or not you gotta get a slice of that sweet sweet butt and oooh, its panning out and the butt is turning around and you pan out enough oh my god its you, its your butt in the mirror, you were looking at a mirror the whole time aahhhhhh

:eyepop:

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.

dogcrash truther

ron color posted:

I found this very affirming

GEExCEE

ever since I started working out, I really love my butt. It's got a nice firm tone, but its tender and pokeable too. I think I've got a nice mix of hard and soft going on, but it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

GEExCEE

This is the true story... of seven butts... picked to live in a house...farting together and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when butts start being pooping... and start getting real.../

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

I wish people would use the power of words to describe the butts, instead of posting pictures. this is why writing is becoming a lost art

fart gently caress hell

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

fart gently caress hell

that guys a genius

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dogcrash truther posted:

that guys a genius

:tipshat:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Speaking of butts, I had a huge pimple on my butt yesterday and my wife was all, "Let me pop that motherfucker." and I was all, "No way!" but eventually I let her do it and she squeezed a big old pile of goo out and seemed very happy about it.

playground tough
butt pimples oddly interesting

Pedantra

by Lowtax
[an owl resting peacefully on the surface of an exposed female flat white pancake-rear end in greyscale with dramatic lighting]

GoodbyeTurtles

me and the gf touched our butts together last night and it was magical~

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

me and the gf touched our butts together last night and it was magical~

Tell me, um...did you, uh... rub them together? *starts sweating*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

mods, rename this thread 'ButtTalk' and remove all butt pics tia

• Locked thread