Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
the only way something like that could be halfway decent is if mark, tom, and travis went into Mark's childhood bedroom with a guitar, base, drum kit and microphone and recorded stripped down songs about being aging punk rockers with kids and mortgages but still having the mind of a ten year old and letting the dog lick peanut butter off of your balls when no one is home but it'll probably be50 layers of synths dripping with Tom's delusions of grandeur and lyrics about being a magic Space Angel or someshit

also if you weren't listening to enema of the state in the fifth grade while reading Lord of the Rings and scribbling that pointy s thing in the margins then get the gently caress out of here old man, i don't want to know you. if we can have a weird al thread then we can talk about late 90's poppunk and wanting to skateboard but being too afraid to,

cis white male fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jul 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
nobody likes you when you're 43

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Say it ain't so.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

odds of death skyrocket when they go on tour so this isnt necessarily a bad thing

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

FordPRefectLL posted:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
enema of the state came out the same summer as running with scissors, running with scissors was the more enjoyable album, but really for those of us who were teenagers in 1999-2000, blink 182 was a better alternative to backstreet boys or brian mcknight or whoever

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dogs eating dogs was really loving fantastic so i am actually incredibly excited for this

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
hot drat, time to get my faux punk on like it's 1998

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
you know their names

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hugh Malone posted:

you know their names

uh yeah their live album and one of their best selling albums was called the mark tom and travis show

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Iggy Koopa posted:

uh yeah their live album and one of their best selling albums was called the mark tom and travis show

you know their albums

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

FordPRefectLL posted:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hugh Malone posted:

you know their albums

yeah every last one i also know something like 8000 other albums by many many bands

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Hugh Malone posted:

you know their names

Hugh Malone posted:

you know their albums

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul
a new sleep single is literally bigger news than a new blink 182 album

Dubsy
Jul 17, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

Say it ain't so.

they will not go

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
new albums from old bands no one cares about anymore are incredibly my thing, so i'm excited

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
plane crash guy needs more tattoo money

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Iggy Koopa posted:

yeah every last one i also know something like 8000 other albums by many many bands

you know 8,001 lovely albums

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

homo punching bag posted:

plane crash guy needs more tattoo money

The Wrong Musicians Survived

still pretty funny that DJ AMs final posthumous appearance was in Iron Man 2

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A band I used to listen to is putting out an album.
Well I guess I better get mad about it for some reason and post in GBS to show how much I don't care and won't listen to it.

This is totally normal, adult behavior. Everyone look at me and my opinion and realize how cool I am.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
I'M REALLY MAD

edit; and cool

cis white male fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jul 20, 2014

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Big Beef City posted:

A band I used to listen to is putting out an album.
Well I guess I better get mad about it for some reason and post in GBS to show how much I don't care and won't listen to it.

This is totally normal, adult behavior. Everyone look at me and my opinion and realize how cool I am.

oh what band?

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
i never listened to blink 182 because they are gay

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i'm the plane that failed to kill the drum man

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

I feel bad enough for having heard of them

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the media i consume doesnt contain nude children, rape, or bestiality, so i dont actually feel bad about it at all :)

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

it's called blink 182 because you blink 182 times and then turn around and walk away

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
finger 11, matchbox 20, blink 182 and others: slew of poo poo that pretentious hipsters listened to

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fog Tripper posted:

finger 11, matchbox 20, blink 182 and others: slew of poo poo that pretentious hipsters listened to

holy loving poo poo i cant tell if youre serious or not

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

cis white male posted:

also if you weren't listening to enema of the state in the fifth grade while reading Lord of the Rings and scribbling that pointy s thing in the margins then get the gently caress out of here old man, i don't want to know you. if we can have a weird al thread then we can talk about late 90's poppunk and wanting to skateboard but being too afraid to,

but why not both? weird al was hella 90s too, yo

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Iggy Koopa posted:

holy loving poo poo i cant tell if youre serious or not

i am old, and very serious

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fog Tripper posted:

i am old, and very serious

blink 182 is like bubble gum pop punk and not even remotely like the other two bands you mentioned, and its audience was the farthest thing from hipsters you could get, so thats just insan ely funny poo poo

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Iggy Koopa posted:

blink 182 is like bubble gum pop punk and not even remotely like the other two bands you mentioned, and its audience was the farthest thing from hipsters you could get, so thats just insan ely funny poo poo

you know who their fans are

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah im able to keep with the times sorry you cant gramps

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fog Tripper posted:

Gay friend of the family liberal abortionists who hate America, Fog Tripper.

You nailed it again!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

Gay friend of the family liberal abortionists who hate America, Fog Tripper.

You nailed it again!

mods can you ban this dude for saying the n word, i dont care if its allowed hes just really fuckin gay

American Terrorist
Jun 20, 2014

by XyloJW
I remember getting very emotional when they released the video for down. I had moved yo Florida and was and outcast with no friends. In the video the guys are in an barrio running from the police and they get saved by a Mexican gang. It reminded me of my old home in Nevada and I would get very emotional every time I saw it.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Fog Tripper posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
what's my age again was playing at Safeway and holy crap the singer sounds just like the bird from regular show it's insane

alos Travis Barker started becoming relevant again by adding live drums to hip hop tracks, does anybody remember this?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DgjN0pEJJCI
pretty cool

• Locked thread