Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should marijuana be legal?
This poll is closed.
Yes 206 79.54%
No 53 20.46%
Total: 259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Ever since Washington State enacted the legal marijuana law it made me think, why isn't marijuana legal? I can't think of a reason why it should be illegal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
No

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Why?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
It's a gateway drug to lovely duplicate forums threads.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Weed kils.

NaanViolence
Mar 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Only after jenkem.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Ever since Washington State enacted the legal marijuana law it made me think, why isn't marijuana legal? I can't think of a reason why it should be illegal.

No because then people will do this more often:

Just say no to Weedlord Bonerhitler.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Mo_Steel posted:

No because then people will do this more often:

Just say no to Weedlord Bonerhitler.

I'd take a hit of that.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Some say yes, others say no...... Me? Well I just don't know.....

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
No it is a public menace.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Thanks for the sarcastic reponses, next time take your fedora off at the door

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
No, marijuana leads to jazz and interracial sex

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Get high on life

tsa
Feb 3, 2014

Thanks for the sarcastic reponses, next time take your fedora off at the door

Pretty certain it's the libertarians :qq: ing about legal weed that have the fedoras.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
All marijuana, like this thread, should go up in smoke

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

tsa posted:

Pretty certain it's the libertarians :qq: ing about legal weed that have the fedoras.

Libertarian principles are actually solid, it just happens that a lot of libertarian candidates are retarded

Caros
May 14, 2008

Libertarian principles are actually solid, it just happens that a lot of libertarian candidates are retarded

HAHAHA! You loving idiot.

You're right, weed shouldn't be illegal because the drug war is stupid. Libertarian 'principles' are also stupid. Feel free to visit our resident libertarian thread tho, I'm sure they'd be eager to hear you explain how libertarian garbage is actually solid (waste).

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

It won't ever be because keeping weed illegal keeps our arms industry afloat.

tsa
Feb 3, 2014
drat I really called that one.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

OP doesn't disappoint

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
You live in your insular little forum here and keep reaffirming eachothers dumb opinions about libertarianism and how weed is bad until you think that its reality, but the truth is youre no better than a aborigine tribe that still thinks its ok to walk around with your boobs hanging out.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
You're going to look pretty foolish when you take off your shirt and your tan lines are visible.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Are you saying there's something wrong with female breasts, that they must be contained or else something bad will happen?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Free your boobs to hang out in the sun, don't free weed crime people!

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

Pictured: Dog being consumed by feral marijuana field. (/REUTERS)

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

You live in your insular little forum here and keep reaffirming eachothers dumb opinions about libertarianism and how weed is bad until you think that its reality, but the truth is youre no better than a aborigine tribe that still thinks its ok to walk around with your boobs hanging out.

Racism, libertarianism and weed: Triforce complete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTUH6LiPfhQ&t=5s

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

generally people try to refrain from getting mad at the concept of a subforum until at least the second page of their bad thread

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Nosfereefer posted:

Pictured: Dog being consumed by feral marijuana field. (/REUTERS)

Please don't post my picture, thanks.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Hanging out of what :confused:

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

Sudo Echo posted:

Please don't post my picture, thanks.

Wow, you're a talking dog?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Five minutes ago I was strongly in favor of legalizing most psychoactive drugs, but I don't want to be associated with the racist libertarian who posted this thread so now I want to kill all potheads.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I didnt post anything racist

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

You know those aborigine women then laugh at us when they see that western men have a obsession with boobs, like babies do? Who is REALLY backward here? :colbert:
Seriously though your post was retarded.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Should walking around with your boobs hanging out be legal?

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

I think it should be!

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
Everyone who is in agreement with a California proposition to make female toplessness legal say aye

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

Legalize tits.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Nosfereefer posted:

Wow, you're a talking dog?

I think he's just a typing dog. Either way though, good boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Internet Webguy posted:

Should walking around with your boobs hanging out be legal?

It all ready is.

• Locked thread