Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It's sid, He loves loving his fat girlfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
OP admits that she's beautiful ITT.

drilldo squirt

Gross Dude posted:

OP admits that she's beautiful ITT.
She's still fat dude, and that's gross.

i am he

drilldo squirt, you should come up with some new material, originality is in these days.

dogcrash truther

drilldo squirt posted:

It's sid, He loves loving his fat girlfriend.

would someone please wreck this clown, in this thread. Someone step up and be a bigshot and try brutally own him. You don't even have to succeed, but consider it part of your training.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

i am he posted:

drilldo squirt, you should come up with some new material, originality is in these days.

drilldo squirt

dogcrash truther posted:

would someone please wreck this clown, in this thread. Someone step up and be a bigshot and try brutally own him. You don't even have to succeed, but consider it part of your training.

Hasn't happened yet, bro.

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt i dont think youre the best at postin

SIDS Vicious

i mean he sent me his photo like 6 months ago and i stupidly didnt save it but hes way more overweight than fiona even is, and wears glasses like some kind of loving nerd. wish i had saved the picture since he deleted the imgur link almost immediately after he posted it, unlike fiona whose picture is still on this forum because shes not a huge loving pussy unlike the op

drilldo squirt

Iggy Koopa posted:

i mean he sent me his photo like 6 months ago and i stupidly didnt save it but hes way more overweight than fiona even is, and wears glasses like some kind of loving nerd. wish i had saved the picture since he deleted the imgur link almost immediately after he posted it, unlike fiona whose picture is still on this forum because shes not a huge loving pussy unlike the op

I don't remember doing this sid, also I don't remember deleting it because I don't know how to do that on imgur.

drilldo squirt

Can I get a pic of fiona please?

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
TBH, I believe Sid.

dogcrash truther

Salmiakki posted:

drilldo squirt i dont think youre the best at postin

drop the cute act and go buck wild. Do this right

drilldo squirt

Also I don't where glasses sid, why are you making things up, its weird.

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

drilldo squirt you are the goddamn worst at postin

drilldo squirt

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm to good at posting, she cant handle my power.

dogcrash truther

Iggy Koopa posted:

good. Good!.keep it up.

drilldo squirt

Salmiakki posted:

Counterpoint, you're gay.

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt posted:

Counterpoint, you're gay.

this is half true

drilldo squirt

dogcrash truther posted:

good. Good!.keep it up.

Dog, he is lying dog.

dogcrash truther

Salmiakki posted:

:hellyeah:

i am he

you suck, dude, i hate reading your posts. i like to read posts that make me smile or laugh, even if it's just on the inside. but your posts don't do that, they just make me bored, and upset that they are distracting people from writing posts that might make me do those things.

drilldo squirt

Salmiakki posted:

this is half true

You're still going to hell bro, homosex is a sin.

SIDS Vicious

i have drilldo on ignore so if he said anything else mean about me or fiona hes just being a loving retard, oh thats right he is a self admitted autist oops sorry did the term retard hurt your feelings

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

you suck, dude, i hate reading your posts. i like to read posts that make me smile or laugh, even if it's just on the inside. but your posts don't do that, they just make me bored, and upset that they are distracting people from writing posts that might make me do those things.

dogcrash truther

drilldo squirt posted:

Dog, he is lying dog.

Drilldo Squirt sent the pic

i am he

what im trying to say, is you're fuckin terrible at posting

dogcrash truther
In it, he's wearing glasses, like some kind of nerd

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt posted:

You're still going to hell bro, homosex is a sin.

im goin to hellven instead

SIDS Vicious

ive never lied to you guys on these forums, im the most open honest person youll find on something awful im fairly certain

drilldo squirt

dogcrash truther posted:

Drilldo Squirt sent the pic

No, no i didn't dogcrash, don't listen to him. He was kicked in the head by a horse for stealing that horses meds.

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

In it, he's wearing glasses, like some kind of nerd

oh man.. if this is true....

i am he

drilldo squirt has a tinuy dick, that he's probably never even put in a girl's vagina

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
It's true, I have no doubt.

Salmiakki

drilldo squirt probably doesnt even know how to put contacts in

ass

dogcrash truther posted:

yeah it's gay when people try to act overly cute and nice it screams tryhard and fake to me

SIDS Vicious

i am he posted:

drilldo squirt has a tinuy dick, that he's probably never even put in a girl's vagina

he does and thats why hes mad that i have a fiancee even though she might be a bit bigger, because his dick wouldnt even reach a really skinny ladies vagina so hes projecting hard CORE

i am he

drilldo squirt wears glasses that magnify his eyes and make them look huge and faggy. he wears a suit and tie to casual events like a school class or a bar with friends, and he thinks he looks cool. but everybody thinks, and knows, that he looks dumb as hell

dogcrash truther
He's so fuckin lame, he needs help to see things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

the only reason hes not constantly being punched is bc he wears glasses

• Locked thread