Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
I say bear. Bears can take forever to kill you and they like to eat your face and groin first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Snakes

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Ant's or any small swarming insect.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
dude who cares

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
A single butterfly

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
any kind of bird, as birds are loving lame. lol.

naem
May 29, 2011

You're mom (you are mom)

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Cucking Mama posted:

dude who cares

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
"yeah he lost his eyes in a fight with a peacocck" - ur friends describing ur life after being mauled by a loving bird. lmao.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Probably like a bever they eat your wood first.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
chimpanzee

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Imagine you're diving or something (because you're trying to pretend you're an interesting person who does stuff like diving) and then a colossal squid just up and grabs you.

That's pretty hosed up.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

is this "worst" as in "excruciatingly painful and slow" or "worst" as in "exceptionally embarrassing"?

I vote "flamingo"

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
jungle bunnies

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
i hope a snail eats me, a single snail.

a garden snail too.

loving snails like gently caress this poo poo, and eats vines and poo poo instead.

gently caress

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
a turtle duh

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
person

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
a cow.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

don't worry mate it happens to the best of us: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-22707094

naem
May 29, 2011

My college professor's sister was eaten by a mountain lion true story

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'm changing my vote to racoons.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
loving snails, I changed my vote to grasshoppers

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Bacteria

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Komodo dragon. They bite you and then just sort of follow you around waiting for the bacteria to kill you like the bitch you are.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

catpowerd posted:

Komodo dragon. They bite you and then just sort of follow you around waiting for the bacteria to kill you like the bitch you are.

wrong they found out they are venomous.

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

dontcareaboutname posted:

wrong they found out they are venomous.

Seriously? Oh man, they are even cooler now.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

BlueChocolate posted:

I say bear. Bears can take forever to kill you and they like to eat your face and groin first.

They nibble. They'll rip and tear a few fleshy areas (thigh, throat, abdomen) then take off to walk their territory, making sure no other bears are around to share you with. Then they lumber back either to snack some more, or to drag you away to a safer lunch area. It's a slow, hideously painful death and the worst thing is, there's no reasoning with them. You can talk till you're blue in what's left of your face, and they'll just ignore you. Threaten them, bribe them, insult their cubs...they just keep eating you. After a while you just throw up your hands, well, your stumps actually and you say, "gently caress it! Go ahead. Eat me you overgrown wolverine!". You might get a look from them if you use that wolverine comment. Bears. gently caress'em.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

catpowerd posted:

too lazy to link anything you go look they found out after finding fresh intact dead komodo for study.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ants probably.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

it's this. a bear won't cut off your penis and fry it up for dinner while you're still alive. a german might, though

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Guy Fleegman posted:

They nibble. They'll rip and tear a few fleshy areas (thigh, throat, abdomen) then take off to walk their territory, making sure no other bears are around to share you with. Then they lumber back either to snack some more, or to drag you away to a safer lunch area. It's a slow, hideously painful death and the worst thing is, there's no reasoning with them. You can talk till you're blue in what's left of your face, and they'll just ignore you. Threaten them, bribe them, insult their cubs...they just keep eating you. After a while you just throw up your hands, well, your stumps actually and you say, "gently caress it! Go ahead. Eat me you overgrown wolverine!". You might get a look from them if you use that wolverine comment. Bears. gently caress'em.

just buy a .454 casull.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

catpowerd posted:

they also found out that they are actually capable of flight

naem
May 29, 2011

There's a YouTube of a Komodo killing and eating a small deer, super disturbing. After waiting for it to die from poison it stuck its head inside the abdomin and ate all the organs first

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

naem posted:

There's a YouTube of a Komodo killing and eating a small deer, super disturbing. After waiting for it to die from poison it stuck its head inside the abdomin and ate all the organs first

its like that hyena vid of it just ripping out an elephants butt?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Ants probably.

I love ants, and so does my cat, army ants are the best, the other ants are dicks.

Army ants walk the floors and kill everything, and drag it out to the pear tree, happens every year, and my pear tree is aphid free, and

army ants

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
a midget

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
is this reddit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
scientist are now also saying that constrictors kill their food by increasing thier blood pressure till their brains organs etc rupture, instead of strangulation. That'd kinda suck.

• Locked thread