Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
So, Lita's gonna be in the WWE HoF and what they showed of her looked pretty cool. Any must-see matches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Maxwell Lord posted:

So, Lita's gonna be in the WWE HoF and what they showed of her looked pretty cool. Any must-see matches?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt0l7Jundjs

This main evented Raw in 2004. They did a rematch the next month at the next PPV that looked to be going solidly before Lita blew out her knee.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Pretty sure it's the only divas title match to main event RAW. Also, watch for Lita's tope with an absolutely gross landing.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
My program guide has been listing descriptions of old ROH shows instead of the new weekly ones. Last night, for example:

"Austin Aries hosts the lucky lottery for a chance at the world title; Bryan Danielson, KENTA and Roderick Strong take on the American Wolves and Chris Hero. Original air date: 9/21/09"

This sounds like stuff I should see. Is it as good as I'm expecting?

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
I've seen a lot of Undertaker's early 90s stuff and stuff from the last decade, but where do I start with his ministry gimmick? It all sounds so crazy (crucifixions, drinking blood) but great, I don't want to just take a shotgun approach.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I've seen a lot of Undertaker's early 90s stuff and stuff from the last decade, but where do I start with his ministry gimmick? It all sounds so crazy (crucifixions, drinking blood) but great, I don't want to just take a shotgun approach.

Well, the Minstry started properly at Judgement Day 1998, when Paul Bearer sided with Taker over Kane. So that'd be the place to start, and just go chronologically from there. It becomes the Corporate Minstry at Backlash 99, then it goes on until around September 99 when Taker goes out on injury.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

skaboomizzy posted:

My program guide has been listing descriptions of old ROH shows instead of the new weekly ones. Last night, for example:

"Austin Aries hosts the lucky lottery for a chance at the world title; Bryan Danielson, KENTA and Roderick Strong take on the American Wolves and Chris Hero. Original air date: 9/21/09"

This sounds like stuff I should see. Is it as good as I'm expecting?

If you can track down all the ROH on HDNet episodes, it was all good stuff

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
Anyone follow AAA or CMLL? I'm interested in some lucha libre matches from the recent past. Any good suggestions?

Also, been hearing a lot of good things about Prince Mustafa Ali from Jersey Pro and DG USA. Any good shows to check out of his?

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Panama Red posted:

Anyone follow AAA or CMLL? I'm interested in some lucha libre matches from the recent past. Any good suggestions?

Watch this. Then watch the rematch from last year.

Garbo
May 30, 2011
This may be a bit old school, but I've started to watch OSW reviews and every time I hear them praise Bret Hart's in ring work. I've watched the 2 network specials with him in them (vs Austin and the double match at Wrestlemania 10) and enjoyed them both. What other cool Bret Hart matches are there to watch?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Garbo posted:

This may be a bit old school, but I've started to watch OSW reviews and every time I hear them praise Bret Hart's in ring work. I've watched the 2 network specials with him in them (vs Austin and the double match at Wrestlemania 10) and enjoyed them both. What other cool Bret Hart matches are there to watch?

Bret vs. Owen cage match the summerslam after WM10

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Bret/Austin at Survivor Series 96 is arguably better than the Mania match.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!

Garbo posted:

Most of the great Bret Hart matches are included in his 3-disc set from a few years ago (is it really $5 new nowadays?!), but off the top of my head, in addition to what's already been mentioned you definitely want to see:

Bret Hart vs Mr Perfect - WWF Summerslam 1991
Bret Hart vs British Bulldog - WWF Summerslam 1992
Hart Foundation (Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Brian Pillman) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin, Ken Shamrock, Goldust, and The Legion of Doom (Animal and Hawk) - WWF In Your House Canadian Stampede, 1997
Bret Hart vs Chris Benoit - WCW Nitro 1999

Daryl Surat fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Apr 30, 2014

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Illinois Smith posted:

That show is a steaming pile of poo poo made famous only by WWE using clips of it and Foley writing about it. If I had to recommend an entry point for deathmatch wrestling it would be some of the recent BJW title matches, preferrably something in Korakuen that has Kasai or Abby Jr. in it.

What's really strange about deathmatch wrestling, is out of all the deathmatch workers I've seen, the most impressive is a 130 lb woman named Megumi Kudo.

edit: Well, besides Cactus. And his best "deathmatches" were in the WWF. Essentially Cactus vs. Orton, against HHH, or the HITC vs Taker were deathmatches.

God Of Paradise fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Apr 30, 2014

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I want to watch some Lucha. Not just regular Lucha, brutal, hardcore Lucha. I know there's some good La Parka deathmatches out there but I haven't been able to find decent or full clips of any of the matches.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Flameingblack posted:

I want to watch some Lucha. Not just regular Lucha, brutal, hardcore Lucha. I know there's some good La Parka deathmatches out there but I haven't been able to find decent or full clips of any of the matches.

DTU.tv has full eps up on YouTube I think

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Flameingblack posted:

I know there's some good La Parka deathmatches out there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCss0V0cw5A

This is the famous Santo vs Parka bloodbath, where both dudes start out dressed in white and end the match covered head to toe in blood.

Are you looking for more stuff like this (just violent, bloody brawls without much plunder) or more the DTU style that was born out of a bunch of Mexican kids being really into CZW highlight videos?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Garbo posted:

In addition to what others have mentioned -

vs Roddy Piper - Wrestlemania VIII
vs Mr. Perfect - King of the Ring 93
vs 123 Kid - Raw 94
vs Undertaker - Royal Ruble 96
vs Hakushi - In Your House I, 95

And any Hart Foundation vs British Bulldogs tag matches you can track down.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Perry Normal posted:

In addition to what others have mentioned -

vs Roddy Piper - Wrestlemania VIII
vs Mr. Perfect - King of the Ring 93
vs 123 Kid - Raw 94
vs Undertaker - Royal Ruble 96
vs Hakushi - In Your House I, 95

And any Hart Foundation vs British Bulldogs tag matches you can track down.

And just for the sheer god-drat spectacle of it, the main event of IYH: Canadian Stampede, if only to witness the hottest crowd in WWE history.

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Flameingblack posted:

Sangre Chicana vs MS-1 is the definitive bloody lucha brawl. They are literally slipping in the blood by the third fall.

http://youtu.be/zidIDa2LpXA

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
keep bumpin' bumpin' bumpin' bumpin':

I want to love Lex Luger and check out Jackie Fargo. Where do I go with that? MRt, I presume?

And hey man, how about that Jun Kasai?

While we're at it, uh, I love Norman Smiley, but I've only seen clips here and there. Did he have any really good bouts that I can find on the Network or youtube/dailymotion?

Thanks, fellas

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Norman Smiley had some really great and crazy poo poo during his WCW Hardcore title matches in WCW 2000 (yes, I know what I just recommended). It's stupid and dumb poo poo for the most part but you can tell he was having a blast doing it and its a guilty pleasure of mine.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
So I'm fairly new to NJPW and Shibata and Okada are becoming two of my favorite wrestlers. What are some of their best matches?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Forceholy posted:

So I'm fairly new to NJPW and Shibata and Okada are becoming two of my favorite wrestlers. What are some of their best matches?

Shibata: any of his matches with Goto in 2013 and the one at Wrestle Kingdom 8
Shibata/Ishii from last year's G1
Okada: Every single match he had in 2013, no loving joke.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LvK posted:

keep bumpin' bumpin' bumpin' bumpin':

I want to love Lex Luger and check out Jackie Fargo. Where do I go with that? MRt, I presume?

While we're at it, uh, I love Norman Smiley, but I've only seen clips here and there. Did he have any really good bouts that I can find on the Network or youtube/dailymotion?

Thanks, fellas

For Luger, I'd watch Flair/Luger from Starrcade 88 and Steamboat/Luger from GAB 89. For Jackie Fargo it's really hard to say as there isn't a lot out there. I guess I'd watch whatever Lawler/Fargo is out there and then go on youtube and look for Jackie Fargo and the birth of the Fargos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtj4KTFBbKg There's a bit of a Fargo/Lawler.

For Norman Smiley try Chavo/Smiley from Souled Out 99. It's a pretty good match and has some zany antics too.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

MassRafTer posted:

For Luger, I'd watch Flair/Luger from Starrcade 88 and Steamboat/Luger from GAB 89. For Jackie Fargo it's really hard to say as there isn't a lot out there. I guess I'd watch whatever Lawler/Fargo is out there and then go on youtube and look for Jackie Fargo and the birth of the Fargos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtj4KTFBbKg There's a bit of a Fargo/Lawler.

For Norman Smiley try Chavo/Smiley from Souled Out 99. It's a pretty good match and has some zany antics too.

Cool, thanks. I love the hardcore loony antics, and I loved what little actual mat work I've seen of Norman, so I was hoping to see a little more of the actual wrestling.

And the wiggle.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

LvK posted:

Cool, thanks. I love the hardcore loony antics, and I loved what little actual mat work I've seen of Norman, so I was hoping to see a little more of the actual wrestling.

And the wiggle.

I haven't seen any of it but I know Norman had a run in Mexico. I bet he did some mat work while he was there and that might be worth looking for.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

LvK posted:

Jun Kasai vs Ryuji Ito: Razor Board Deathmatch -Probably one of the most violent/bloody matches in the last 20 years
BJW Roster: King Lear Death Match - One of BJW's insane reinactments of a classic play
"Romeo" Kasai vs "Juliet" Numizawa: Romeo and Juliet Death Match - In which Long-time partners/lovers Kasai and Numizawa reenact Romeo and Juliet.
Jun Kasai vs Masada: Concrete, Knife, and Tube Deathmatch - MASADA is one of the most brutal Deathmatch guys which makes this entertaining.
Jun Kasai & Mitsuhiro Matsunaga vs Nick Gage & Zandig: Fire Road Deathmatch - A bizarre CZW vs BJW death match involving a stripped, flaming ring and a bunch of cars.

And this match is temporarily lost, but:

Danshoku Dino/Makoto Oishi vs Ken Oka/Hikari Minami vs Jun Kasai/Miyako Matsumoto - Which was some kind of insane mis-match of couples in a triangle tag match in Ice Ribbon, which turned into a Christmas Rave.

A lot of the Kasai/Matsumoto matches have been taken down, but it was a really cute pairing between grotesque Kasai and the pretty Matsumoto who wanted to be just like him. They competed in a lot of brawls together (Nothing very hardcore, other than fighting around the arena and tables)

LvK posted:

And the wiggle.
As a bonus, anything Jun Kasai does in DDT Pro, Ice Ribbon, or Union Pro is usually a great hardcore comedy match over extreme brutality. A lot of that kind of stuff from 2009-2013 has been lost though.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Jul 23, 2014

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

mariooncrack posted:

I haven't seen any of it but I know Norman had a run in Mexico. I bet he did some mat work while he was there and that might be worth looking for.

Y'know, I just read about that yesterday and hadn't thought about it. Thanks!

Flameingblack posted:

A lot of the Kasai/Matsumoto matches have been taken down, but it was a really cute pairing between grotesque Kasai and the pretty Matsumoto who wanted to be just like him. They competed in a lot of brawls together (Nothing very hardcore, other than fighting around the arena and tables)
As an added bonus, anything Jun Kasai does in DDT Pro, Ice Ribbon, or Union Pro is usually a great hardcore comedy match over extreme brutality.

I just looked up Matsumoto (man, I should probably watch more joshi) and aaaaaaaa this sounds like the best pairing ever

(also thanks for the recs)

(now if only I had asked this stuff before the BJW/Jun Kasai/Joshi sales on IVP went off :v: )

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

My coworker has a huge crush on Seth Rollins and wants some earlier Tyler Black matches to watch. What's best to start off with?

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20i6jl_tyler-black-cyberfights-1_sport

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

friendo55 posted:

My coworker has a huge crush on Seth Rollins and wants some earlier Tyler Black matches to watch. What's best to start off with?
Tyler Black vs Davey Ricards (Death Before Dishonor)
Tyler Black vs Davey Richards (HDNet Episode 78)
Tyler Black vs Austin Aries (ROH 8th Anniversary Show)
Tyler Black vs Nigel McGuinness (ROH Take No Prisoners)
Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs vs. Jay and Mark Briscoe (ROH Supercard of Honor III)
Tyler Black vs. Bryan Danielson (ROH New Horizons)
Tyler Black vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Nigel McGuinness vs. Claudio Castagnoli (ROH Death Before Dishonor VI)
Tyler Black and Jimmy Jacobs vs. Kevin Steen and El Generico (ROH Driven)

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Re: Jackie Fargo, I don't think very much footage exists. There are some clips on Youtube. He had the best worked punches I've ever seen.

Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009
I want to get started with joshi, since they seem to take the "no one told Japan it isn't real" joke to the extreme. But it's really hard to find places to watch it. Any suggestions on classic matches, or really good recent ones?

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
This is a dumb question, but where do I start with CM Punk? Dudes done a lot of poo poo. I watched the Best in the World, but I don't know much about him. I got off from the wrestletrain before he hit big, then got back on the night he left, the Rumble. I can't appreciate a guy I don't know, so I want to get to know him.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

All of these are good recommendations and I'd recommend most of them for anybody, even people who don't normally like hardcore wrestling. (Personally I love gonzo deathmatch poo poo, I'll watch until it either gets boring or somebody does something incredibly repulsive.)

In addition to Flameingblack's suggestions I would also suggest anything from FREEDOMS. Kasai works with them a lot and usually at the end of the year they have a show called Jun Kasai Produce that he books and generally wrestles in the main event of. One of my favorite Kasai FREEDOMS matches is this one, a tag match with Masashi Takeda vs. a pair of indy luchadores. It starts off pretty normal for FREEDOMS and then goes cuckoo bananas by the halfway point.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Needs More Jazz posted:

I want to get started with joshi, since they seem to take the "no one told Japan it isn't real" joke to the extreme. But it's really hard to find places to watch it. Any suggestions on classic matches, or really good recent ones?
There's so much Joshi to choose from, but I'm only familiar with stuff from the 90's on. There's lots of different styles:
The 80/90's Joshi who innovated the most exciting moves in wrestling (Kobashi's Burning Hammer, Homicide's Cop Killa, and AJ Style's Spiral Tap were all innovated by women)

A lot of the hottest feuds were between the "Beauty" (Manami Toyota, Megumi Kudo, Chigusa Naogayo) vs the "Best" (Combat Toyoda, Dump Matsumoto, Aja Kong) and lots of them led to Meltzer-certified 5-Star matches.
------------------------
Akira Hokuto vs Shinobu Kandori - A violent as all hell match, probably rivaling Muta's famous bloodbath without using anything but chairs and a table. It was an absolutely brutal brawl where Hokoto seemingly lost half the blood in her body. Akira Hokoto was briefly Woman's champ in WCW where she feuded with Madusa.

Chigusa Nagayo vs Dump Matsumoto [Part 2[url] / [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT-bU2JKqc]Part 3]] - A very emotional blood feud leading to a Hair vs Hair match. Spoilers: [spoiler]Chigusa was so beloved by the fans that many were crying at the end of the match. the feud was so hot that it lead to a repeat match one year later, which you can also find starting with Part 1 here. Chigusa Nagayo was popular in the mid 80's and was a popstar-like babyface, which made the stipulation of a hair vs hair match incredibly heart-wrenching for a lot of fans in the 80's to watch. Imagine Trish Stratus and Chyna in a blood feud ending in Hair vs Hair.

Combat Toyoda vs Megumi Kudo - The FMW take on Beauty vs The Beast. Long-time rivals Megumi Kudo and Combat Toyoda clashed for the last time in Toyoda's retirement match. The stipulation was a No-Ropes, Electrified Barbedwire match. FMW's women weren't always known as the best athletes, but Megumi Kudo was their star, innovator of the "Cop Killa" that Homicide uses, and undisputed Queen of the Deathmatches. She could garner sympathy like no other and the added elements of her death matches made her that much more sympathetic.

Megumi Kudo vs Aja Kong - This match showed that Kudo could brawl with the best of them too, without barbed wire and explosions. Aja Kong is probably the undisputed Queen of the "Beasts" being one of the most dominating and intimidating, as well as having some of the best matches of the 90's with Manami Toyota.

Manami Toyota vs Toshiyo Yamada - One of Toyota's most prolific singles matches, this feud accumulated in a Hair vs Hair match, which was a lot more emotional in women's wrestling. Another 5-Star match, this match ended with both girls crying as the other was shaved.

Bull Nakano vs Aja Kong - Beast vs Beast in a steel cage. It was a battle for dominance over the two biggest, baddest female wrestlers in Japan. It's every bit as brutal as you would expect two hosses to be, and was a great match.

Dynamite Kansai & Mayumi Ozaki vs. Manami Toyota & Toshiyo Yamada - An inner-promotional tag team match between two of the hottest Women's promotions at the time. This was a Best of 3 Falls match and another 5-Star Meltzer classic
----------------------------------------
Some names to look out for in modern stuff are Syuri, Hikaru Shida, and Kana (Shoot Style) Natsuki*Taiyo, Kaori Yoneyama, Ray/Lin Bairon, and Io Shirai (Cruiserweight style) Yoshiko, Hailey Hatred and Kyoko Kimura (Beast style) and Mio Shirai, Makoto, Act Yusakawa (Diva Style)

Natsuki*Taiyo vs Kaori Yoneyama
Natsuki*Taiyo vs Io Shirai
Natusi*Taiyo vs Yoshiko
Yoshiko vs Kyoko Kimura
Kana vs Emi Sakurai

:siren: And just watch this because it's loving insane. I won't ruin it just watch it :siren:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Another Person posted:

This is a dumb question, but where do I start with CM Punk? Dudes done a lot of poo poo. I watched the Best in the World, but I don't know much about him. I got off from the wrestletrain before he hit big, then got back on the night he left, the Rumble. I can't appreciate a guy I don't know, so I want to get to know him.
The best place to start is the CM Punk vs Samoa Joe Trilogy from ROH. It features three great one-hour matches.

CM Punk vs Homicide (Falls Count Anywhere) - This is the only part you need to remember. It's just. Something else.
CM Punk vs Delirious (There's other matches. You can buy one for 99cents here
CM Punk vs Chris Hero Tables & Ladders
CM Punk vs. Austin Aries (ROH: Death Before Dishonor)
CM Punk vs Chris Hero Best of 3 Falls
CM Punk & Ace Steel vs BJ Whitmer and Dan Maff Street Fight
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero

Watch anything relating to the "Summer of Punk" and watch anything you can find involving his feud with Raven. His Trilogy with Samoa Joe was probably the best indy matches of all time, and his bouts with Chris Hero were pretty legendary for the time too.

Solomonic posted:

All of these are good recommendations and I'd recommend most of them for anybody, even people who don't normally like hardcore wrestling. (Personally I love gonzo deathmatch poo poo, I'll watch until it either gets boring or somebody does something incredibly repulsive.)

In addition to Flameingblack's suggestions I would also suggest anything from FREEDOMS. Kasai works with them a lot and usually at the end of the year they have a show called Jun Kasai Produce that he books and generally wrestles in the main event of. One of my favorite Kasai FREEDOMS matches is this one, a tag match with Masashi Takeda vs. a pair of indy luchadores. It starts off pretty normal for FREEDOMS and then goes cuckoo bananas by the halfway point.
The most insane Kasai stuff happens in 666. The most insane stuff in general, happens in 666 (Including a 9 Year Old girl posessed by The Undertaker chokeslamming full-sized adults.

And fireworks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBENbA3ePI

That match features George Bush, Sadam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jul 23, 2014

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

For joshi, you HAVE to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwhfp98GcfM

Especially for That Spot.

Bull attemps a leg drop on Akira from the top of the cage.

AND MISSES.

She takes the whole bump, from the top of the cage to the center of the ring, on her tailbone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Making anyone watch that feature-length Hero vs Punk match seems kinda cruel. I didn't even like that one back when having super long matches was the Hot New Indy Trend.

Does their tables & ladders extravaganza actually hold up? It's been ages since I've seen any of this stuff, all I remember is a ridiculous reverse rana to the outside and someone getting thrown off a balcony.

• Locked thread