Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!
I just woke up its 09:54.

The sun is pretty strong outside my window and the heat a cool 24*C. I've just fed the cats and I'm now considering cycling the 30km round the ring of the city I live in.

Should I do it? I don't feel particularly up to it as I had a lovely night last night. What should I do GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Yes. Cycle to the next state over

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Facepalm Ranger posted:

I just woke up its 09:54.

The sun is pretty strong outside my window and the heat a cool 24*C. I've just fed the cats and I'm now considering cycling the 30km round the ring of the city I live in.

Should I do it? I don't feel particularly up to it as I had a lovely night last night. What should I do GBS?

Hydrate up. Shower and get pedaling!

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
VOMIT AND BANANAS

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Yes! Ride your bike OP!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
cycle and post updates from ur phone at the same tme. male sure to not wear a helmet also drive in da middle of theroad

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Yes. Cycle to the next state over

That would be Russia or some Asia country.

Al Borland posted:

Hydrate up. Shower and get pedaling!

Ok need to charge phone for cycling music. Will have some water but now shower, why shower when I'll be sweaty again after?

Ugh it's 10 now. Average ride last 1 hour 15 mins I don't want to be running into the afternoon.

Still in bed.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
No, you should not.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Yes! Ride your bike OP!

Okay got up.

Waiting for phone to charge so I can track my ride and listen to cool guy tunes.

Going to check the air pressure in my tyres.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
just drive your car instead

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

uG posted:

I don't have a car.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
eat a VERY large meal hearty meal before u go. preferably somethin like stew lots if stew then put really salty hot beef broth in ur thermos to drink while u bike. maybe take some chewable laxative before u go

ull thank me later

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
also as prep to stay hydrated squirt a fleet (enema) into ur butt and hold it in. this way u will be absorbing water from both ur colon and ur stomach and stay twice as hydrated

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

uG posted:

Don't own a car or know how to drive one legally.

ilikedirt posted:

eat a VERY large meal hearty meal before u go. preferably somethin like stew lots if stew then put really salty hot beef broth in ur thermos to drink while u bike. maybe take some chewable laxative before u go

ull thank me later

No food in the house, just two cats :smith:

ilikedirt posted:

also as prep to stay hydrated squirt a fleet (enema) into ur butt and hold it in. this way u will be absorbing water from both ur colon and ur stomach and stay twice as hydrated

No Enemas in the house either.

This cycle, I've decided, will take a little longer as I will take some pictures to show either as I go if my VPN on my phone allows or when I get back.

Should I just put my iPod on shuffle or listen to all the music alphabetically, which'll mean listening to different versions of the same song a times.

Phones charge is up to 30%.

We'll be good to go in 14 minutes.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
im going to run over the op

Bacicot
Apr 3, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I suggest a 250cc if you're just getting started. And, no stupid pedals.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

EA Sports posted:

im going to run over the op

I'll be an easy target. Cracka in china on a lime green bike with 1 gear.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ilikedirt posted:

You work hard to be king of GBS

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Facepalm Ranger posted:

I'll be an easy target. Cracka in china on a lime green bike with 1 gear.

What is the smog rating today?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

24 sounds pretty cold hope you have chains on your tyres

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

You work hard to be king of GBS

gbs is just one of my maany kindgoms. i am king of posting b*tch *slams posting scepter downwards then lands a SICK kickflip*

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What is the smog rating today?

Not bad, not good. I can see hints of blue sky. Will post pictures later.

Air pressure checked. Tyres pumped.

Now....what socks should I wear?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ruby got Railed posted:

Cold is what the "C" in 24*C stands for.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Facepalm Ranger posted:

No food in the house, just two cats :

quote:

no food

quote:

two cats
you're kidding right

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Ruby got Railed posted:

24 Celsius not Fahrenheit, dumb dumb.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Facepalm Ranger posted:

lol I can make up silly words too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

make sure you shave your legs first

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

then post your ride to strava so we can see how slow you are and offer tips and advice that will bring you to the next level

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Facepalm Ranger posted:

u should ride ur bike off a fahrupheit

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

maker posted:

you're kidding right

Ah by the time I cook and eat them I could have gone cycling then to the local fast food menagerie. KFC, Dico's (poor people's KFC), Pizza Hut, McDonald's or a subway ride into town for Burger King.

Or some Chinese food where ever, no biggie

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

It begins! I am now setting out the door in to the glorious people's republic of chinar!

p.crestmont
Feb 17, 2012
Well I have no idea what the hell 24 Celsius or 30 kilometers means in real life, so I'll just imagine that translates to 75 degrees and 15 miles American units, and say yeah it's a beautiful day for a ride.

Also not sure what you mean by just woke up at 9:54 means. AM or PM? Or some other kind of European Grenich time? Did you take a nap after dinner or are you, presumably an adult, somehow able to sleep uninterrupted until ten o clock in the morning? Please explain everything you just said.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

p.crestmont posted:

Well I have no idea what the hell 24 Celsius or 30 kilometers means in real life, so I'll just imagine that translates to 75 degrees and 15 miles American units, and say yeah it's a beautiful day for a ride.

Also not sure what you mean by just woke up at 9:54 means. AM or PM? Or some other kind of European Grenich time? Did you take a nap after dinner or are you, presumably an adult, somehow able to sleep uninterrupted until ten o clock in the morning? Please explain everything you just said.

sometimes dinner means... lunch :Whoa:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
shower bef ore was so you were more awake and feeling less icky.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Just hit 5km. There's a lot of these scooter things today.

Gorillas Dirty Harry Chinese New Year remix just finish playing. Now incubus, next update at 10km.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Facepalm Ranger posted:

Just hit 5km. There's a lot of these scooter things today.

Gorillas Dirty Harry Chinese New Year remix just finish playing. Now incubus, next update at 10km.

links fucker. Link it!

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Last I checked it's Friday nite u should be gettin ur rear end groped by leatherdaddies. HTH

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

Just hit 10km. Ballad if John and yoko, already had a near collision. Pictures take way to long to upload, will be uploaded after the ride, I'll make sure to take pics of anything remotely interesting.

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

15km and no collisions. We're official at the half way point. Gallows: come friendly bombs is playing. Lots of pics to look forward to.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I haven't been this excited to see picture updates since Three Olives went to Wal-Mart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
get some cat and people food while you are out

• Locked thread