Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think he's scum

He's town. Why would he not be town? What has he done that's scummy? Why would scum volunteer and talk at length about their third-really-first-party alignment with zero pressure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

He's town. Why would he not be town? What has he done that's scummy? Why would scum volunteer and talk at length about their third-really-first-party alignment with zero pressure?

I agree. As a repeated victim of being lynched as town after offering up what I thought would be helpful information just because it sounded "suspicious" I have a very hard time believing that he did that for any sort of nefarious reason.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

because he knows people would buy it from him~

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tremendous Taste posted:

because he knows people would buy it from him~

Ah I see, Grandi crafted a Masterwork Scum Gambit by claiming a third-party faction to avoid being lynched. Incredibly clever since there was no pressure on him to do so.

This is so stupid and if you aren't scum you should be.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have literally done this and won a game as SK by doing so

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote Hurt

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tremendous Taste posted:

I have literally done this and won a game as SK by doing so

As a fellow SK gamewinner, that's pretty stupid. Did you claim at the start of day two for no actual reason and then more or less sit out the rest of the day?

Are you saying that Grandi isn't a Noble? Are you saying that Grandi is a serial killer? Are you saying that Nobles are scum-aligned?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I will reluctantly switch to hurt to avoid a no lynch but I think king newb Jefe is a much better candidate.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

As a fellow SK gamewinner, that's pretty stupid. Did you claim at the start of day two for no actual reason and then more or less sit out the rest of the day?

Are you saying that Grandi isn't a Noble? Are you saying that Grandi is a serial killer? Are you saying that Nobles are scum-aligned?

yes, and I'm saying he's probably lying

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

yes, and I'm saying he's probably lying

Based on nothing but the fact that you pulled a gambit similar to that once?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Re: voteleaders I would rather lynch jefe or big nothing than hurt or hal

##vote jefepato

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Based on nothing but the fact that you pulled a gambit similar to that once?

no, his tone and method of conveyance plus assuming his ability to pull off a gambit as such

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hello friends. Why lynch Hurt, who is fun and great and nice to have around. Instead I remind you to vote out Jefe: the new scum. it is okay Jefe to roll scum in one of your first games. You will get better. For now though you should probably die.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hello friends. Why lynch Hurt, who is fun and great and nice to have around. Instead I remind you to vote out Jefe: the new scum. it is okay Jefe to roll scum in one of your first games. You will get better. For now though you should probably die.

Jefe is not scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote jefe Purely out of spite for TT

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Let's ##vote jefe and then when he flips we will know for sure who to lynch next.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Let's ##vote jefe and then when he flips we will know for sure who to lynch next.

are you serious with this chain lynch bait

##vote cpig

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote jefe

I feel more sure that this guy is scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You're gonna mislynch out of laziness I loving hate all of you

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

##vote Cpig

I like the cut of your jib TT

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Nope, still want to kill Hurt.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Lol you dummies must hate dwarves that dig into the ground, aka scrub miners who do all the work.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Why are people mad at Cpig when Big Nothing exists? I know it's already been answered but I still don't really understand.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Ok now we're talking

##vote Big Nothing

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Why are people mad at Cpig when Big Nothing exists? I know it's already been answered but I still don't really understand.

remember this if one of them flip scum

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Wait are we talking Cpig and Big Nothing? Or me and Cpig? Are you saying I'm trying to swoop in and save a scumbuddy?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hurt, why are you attacking me after i switched a :effort: vote on you onto somebody i actually feel like is scum

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I am saying I don't really get the difference between you and Cpig and why someone would be fighting for him over you.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Side answer: I guess I bite the hand that feeds?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Everyone is losing sight of the real issue here. That issue being that Hurt is scum.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Everyone is losing sight of the real issue here. That issue being that Hurt is scum.

Nope sorry that is a fictitious issue fabricated by my enemies.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Why are you my enemy, Hal?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Hurt, who is scum?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Tremendous Taste posted:

You're gonna mislynch out of laziness I loving hate all of you

Just a protip you did this behavior too when we myslynched the gov in your SK game

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm probably not gonna be around so I'm just gonna place my vote so something happens. I agree that something seems weird about Hurt but he does make me laugh

##vote hurt

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Can we just not lynch Jefepato today? I feel like a Hurt or TT kill would be more fun and productive.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Aside from Jefe I am thinking maybe Yuming (since she's actually putting effort into this game). Maybe someone who's not doing much. Going with the zen roles of scum, there's the lurker/newbie (interchangable roles, the shitposter, and the town hunter.

Scum team superstars based off mostly gut: Jefe (new), Capps (poo poo), Yuming/Somber (hunter). Probably not Sombrero though, despite him being my sworn enemy he seems on the up and up. I have a slight bit of suspicion on Cpig because of.... ~reasons~

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I see you are all floored by my logic. So now who will be first to jump to Jefe???? Get in line folks. We only have a limited amount of time.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

I see you are all floored by my logic. So now who will be first to jump to Jefe???? Get in line folks. We only have a limited amount of time.

I am, handsome stranger. Now how do I do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

It's easy, stranger who I've never seen before. All you need to do is bold your vote and vote for jefe. It's so easy, Doc Hurt can do it.

• Locked thread