Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

so earlier tonight my fiancee and i had sex and then we decided to go for a bike ride to pick up beer and when we came back in the house she ripped this colossal fart and said "whoa, that shook the cum out of my vagina" and then started laughing :kimchi:

byob why are you in love?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
im gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cuz my wife is hot

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

My husband and I sit watching cooking shows and take everything out of context. We take care of each other when we're sick, and he loves cats as much as I do.

i must compose

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
my gramma died like a month ago and i loved her cause she drank screwdrivers and told funny stories :( and now there's no one to drink all these screwdrivers

nvm no cake

i love my wife because she is really nice and loves me for my flaws and has a really good butt :heysexy:

i love my puppy dog because he is always happy to see me :3:

i love my kitties because they are playful and even tho they may not like each other anymore they both still like me :D

i love BYOB because it's the BYOBest :peanut:

City of Glompton

I love my husband because he's really smart+funny. he tried to pk me in a game and when I sassed him over it he sassed me back instead of finishing the job. and that is how we met :)

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

i must compose posted:

my gramma died like a month ago and i loved her cause she drank screwdrivers and told funny stories :( and now there's no one to drink all these screwdrivers

I'm seriously sorry dude.

I can't not love all this fluff

pig slut lisa

irl is good

these are some reallly sweet stories :3:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

The Green Calx posted:

i love my wife because she is really nice and loves me for my flaws and has a really good butt :heysexy:

i love my puppy dog because he is always happy to see me :3:

i love my kitties because they are playful and even tho they may not like each other anymore they both still like me :D

i love BYOB because it's the BYOBest :peanut:

especially this one because i identify with every part but the cat part

ChairmanMeow

just imagine it says different dog

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ChairmanMeow posted:

just imagine it says different dog

i love mah puppy so very much

pig slut lisa

irl is good

here is a commercial that makes me cry b/c my dog's name is maddie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6bLugtJkQ

pig slut lisa

irl is good

oh my hat, i'm crying again. i love my dog.

ChairmanMeow

you should post lots and lots of pictures of said dog

pig slut lisa

irl is good

look, she's a canine good citizen!!

ChairmanMeow

This dog is sooo good.
You've posted her before, but I feel like there are more pictures

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

look, she's a canine good citizen!!

she looks so proud :3

pig slut lisa

irl is good

ChairmanMeow posted:

This dog is sooo good.
You've posted her before, but I feel like there are more pictures

here she is at my parents' house, helping my brother find things on the internet

she is a v good dog and i may fall asleep next to her tonight, even though that would mean crashing on the hardwood floor and waking up sore, because she is worth it and cuddling your dog is never a bad choice

ChairmanMeow

pig slut lisa posted:

cuddling your dog is never a bad choice

pig slut lisa

irl is good

update: i fell asleep next to my dog a little last night and then i woke up and moved to a real bed and then we slept and then we went on a nice long morning walk

ChairmanMeow

legit jealous.
i shook myself awake and all I remember is that i was a giant robot (like transformer) and I was saying "I am here to post dicks unironically" but I was like jumping from a mountain and my whole body shook and that woke me up.
I seriously don't have deep desires to be a dick posting robot.

this was my childhood dog. He reminds me a little of your dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I love elliot because of the way he says "Yeah" and nods his head when he's happy. I like when we watch TV shows on Netflix and power through an entire season. I love how ambitious he is, even if all of his projects are only half finished and will never be complete, there's just so much he wants to do and I think it's really attractive seeing him always excited about something new.

• Locked thread