Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
"Ethical investing" refers to the practice of only investing in companies which you consider to be ethical. For instance you would invest in a company which is involved in producing clean energy but you would not invest in a marijuanas company. What do you think about investing in this manner?

I'm going to put some of our money into flax seed growers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm going to invest in israel.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm going to invest in israel.

You're not allowed to touch the byob fund, drilldo squirt, specifically for this reason and others.

Salmiakki

investibng in myself, my body will be embalmed eventually and it will be worth a shitkload of money

drilldo squirt

Angry Fish posted:

You're not allowed to touch the byob fund, drilldo squirt, specifically for this reason and others.

To late, I'm giving israel all the money they need to kill all the brown people..

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you could try AMANX and IMANX if you want to miss out on those sweet sweet returns from the alcohol and gambling industries, i guess :shrug:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

pig slut lisa posted:

you could try AMANX and IMANX if you want to miss out on those sweet sweet returns from the alcohol and gambling industries, i guess :shrug:

I thought we were going to be ethical about our investments. :colbert:

drilldo squirt

I'm investing in diamond mines powered by black child souls.

drilldo squirt

I'm going to invest in a tv show that is like that one steve jobs movie except it will be the guy from 70s show living every day of his life forever.

FluffieDuckie

Angry Fish posted:

"Ethical investing" refers to the practice of only investing in companies which you consider to be ethical. For instance you would invest in a company which is involved in producing clean energy but you would not invest in a marijuanas company. What do you think about investing in this manner?

I'm going to put some of our money into flax seed growers.

ok wait slow down

why aren't we investing in a marijuana company?

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
shoes and pills

joke_explainer

I'm investing in a company that delivers legal marijuana via automated drones which fly in erratic patterns. It's called 'Stoned Drones, LLC'.

vapoursquid

none other
i'm investing in the destruction of capitalism

FluffieDuckie

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

I'm investing in a company that delivers legal marijuana via automated drones which fly in erratic patterns. It's called 'Stoned Drones, LLC'.

please take all my moneys

bacalou

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

there better be smoke machines on the drones

joke_explainer

bacalou posted:

there better be smoke machines on the drones

of course, also an option to have them play reggae as they approach. Or other music I guess too. Customizable!

drilldo squirt

I'm investing in fyad. :twisted:

bacalou

yes hello I am not a customer of yours but my neighbor gets a delivery every day, sometimes in the early hours of the morning. I have been awoken by a terrible renditon of Bob Marley's buffalo soldier at least twelve times around 4 am on a business day. As a single mother it is hard enough keeping my children out of harms way without drugs announcing their arrival in my culdesac. The neighbors and I have discussed legal action if you do not disable this function!

joke_explainer

bacalou posted:

yes hello I am not a customer of yours but my neighbor gets a delivery every day, sometimes in the early hours of the morning. I have been awoken by a terrible renditon of Bob Marley's buffalo soldier at least twelve times around 4 am on a business day. As a single mother it is hard enough keeping my children out of harms way without drugs announcing their arrival in my culdesac. The neighbors and I have discussed legal action if you do not disable this function!

Thank you for contacting Stoned Drones, LLC. In acknowledgement of your hardship, we have scheduled a delivery to you of 1/8th ounce Super Silver Haze and 1/8th ounce Obama Kush to the tune of Fire Blazin by Capleton at 11:00 AM on Wednesday. Look for our signature Purple Haze Harbingersmoke (TM) as the drone swoops in to brighten your day. We will speak to the customer and see if we can't organize a more chill time or tune for the deliveries. Thanks again for contacting Stoned Drones, LLC! Keep on trucking!

RWT3

by Lowtax
Marijuana Delivery Drones Shot Down over Eastern Ukraine, Armistice and Music Festival Ensue

joke_explainer

Advanced acquisition software combined with forward-looking infrared glinted within the one flat, clear eye rotating on the targeting pod. The targets scattered through the forest, running as fast as their little human legs could carry them, thinking the tree cover would somehow hide them in the darkness. Each man looked as bright as the sun in the precisely tuned IR. The drone took careful aim and let loose its salvo. Parachutes buffeted the packages, each landing with perfect accuracy, delivering a few expertly rolled Js to each of the panicked men. They all seemed to instantly calm down. Crisis over.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Dear Stoned Drones, LLC

Can I get my delivery to the tune of Sleep's Dopesmoker?

-CAT BRUSH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

CAT BRUSH posted:

Dear Stoned Drones, LLC

Can I get my delivery to the tune of Sleep's Dopesmoker?

-CAT BRUSH

Thank you for contacting Stoned Drones, LLC! Hell nah, that song is boring as hell LMAO. J/k. Sure we can do it.
Keep on Trucking!
-Stoned Drones, LLC

• Locked thread