Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizzatime

seriously.

people seem to dislike me and I don't understand why. if anybody could help me out and tell me what about me is annoying, or whatever it is, I would be really thankful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
i like you pizza time

Omeene
i do not know you but i'm an optimist so i like you

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
You don't suck Pizzatime I have proof:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Your mother was right,you'll never amount to anything. I'm leaving and I'm taking the dog.

Pizzatime

damnit you're not being helpful! :argh:

(thank you :unsmith:)

Salmiakki

pizzatime you genuinely seem like a nice person and i have found no faults in you so far

cuntman.net

give me the pizza

Dubsy

Pizzatime posted:

seriously.

people seem to dislike me and I don't understand why. if anybody could help me out and tell me what about me is annoying, or whatever it is, I would be really thankful.

I think you're p. funny imo but I also see you being kind of straight up mean so :shrug:

cuntman.net

your name is pizza time but theres no pizza wtf

FartGhost

pizza is bad for cats, so your avatar is setting a bad example

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
But he makes muuuuusic

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Yeah, I saw the thread title 'tell me why I suck' and I was all, "Oh drilldo, you've gone and done it again." but then it was pizzatime and I was all, "pizzatime's a cool dude, though :shrug:"

Salmiakki

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Yeah, I saw the thread title 'tell me why I suck' and I was all, "Oh drilldo, you've gone and done it again." but then it was pizzatime and I was all, "pizzatime's a cool dude, though :shrug:"

i thought that too at first but then i realized the thread tag wasnt ''gently caress u op'' or ''shitpost''

Pizzatime

well thanks you guys!

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
dont drive over birds but other than that we coo

ron color
i would be concerned if it kept happening, i dont think pizza time is going to drive over more birds any time soon

cuntman.net

realtalk your psychedelic cat av convinced me to get this av which in turn led to me getting some good pics to use later so your good as far as im concerned

Pizzatime

Arnold of Soissons posted:

dont drive over birds but other than that we coo

ron color posted:

i would be concerned if it kept happening, i dont think pizza time is going to drive over more birds any time soon

I'm not proud of it I was high on caffeine and too baffled of the mere existence of the poor birds in the middle of this super busy crossing. I'm sorry, birds, I hope you survived.

Sleepy Owl posted:

realtalk your psychedelic cat av convinced me to get this av which in turn led to me getting some good pics to use later so your good as far as im concerned

oh nice!

ron color
pizza time it is an easy in, im not saying you should be like, "oh yeah im the bird dude haha idgaf" but youve got to own it, turn your weakness into strength maybe

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
this thread

I love ya man

ron color
maybe an overly elaborate pigeon memoriuam

ron color
give them all names and a story, and then maybe you can have some measure of peace

it might be a bad idea though

Pizzatime

ron color posted:

pizza time it is an easy in, im not saying you should be like, "oh yeah im the bird dude haha idgaf" but youve got to own it, turn your weakness into strength maybe

it's alright I don't much care for people bringing it up

ron color
sorry bud!

FluffieDuckie

Pizzatime posted:

I'm not proud of it I was high on caffeine and too baffled of the mere existence of the poor birds in the middle of this super busy crossing. I'm sorry, birds, I hope you survived.

you didn't stop and render aid?? :catstare:

ChairmanMeow

I've hit a bird while driving, like all the sudden something hit my windshield. I am your murdering sister in arms pizza.
Solidarity

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I killed a drifter in cold blood :shrug:

ChairmanMeow

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I killed a drifter in cold blood :shrug:

was he trying to sleep on your porch?

Pizzatime

FluffieDuckie posted:

you didn't stop and render aid?? :catstare:

I would've probably made it worse, I've never given bird cpr

Guillermus

i like you mate, why anyone would say bad stuff about you? :yaycloud:

FluffieDuckie

Guillermus posted:

i like you mate, why anyone would say bad stuff about you? :yaycloud:

bird killing

Pizzatime

FluffieDuckie posted:

bird killing

if I kill myself, will you be satisfied?

FluffieDuckie

Pizzatime posted:

if I kill myself, will you be satisfied?

telling people to kill themselves isn't really my posting style

i'm more the run around hugging people type

Guillermus

FluffieDuckie posted:

bird killing

didn't know that :smithfrog:

still, we can rehabilitate him, he's good

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

you probably don't suck, goons outside of byob are hostile to even the most neutral of posts

joke_explainer

Pizzatime posted:

seriously.

People don't dislike you! You've got a great AV and a good head on your shoulders. Your posts are often a little bit funny and sometimes really funny.

Pizzatime

FluffieDuckie posted:

telling people to kill themselves isn't really my posting style

i'm more the run around hugging people type

FluffieDuckie posted:

bird killing

I've noticed

joke_explainer

ChairmanMeow posted:

was he trying to sleep on your porch?

Completely covered under Florida's 'Porch Elimination' laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

People don't dislike you! You've got a great AV and a good head on your shoulders. Your posts are often a little bit funny and sometimes really funny.

thanks dude sorry for A-10C shaming

• Locked thread