Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
and the only reason we have so many stupid dumb conspiracy movies and theories is so normal people will say "lmao those kooks! none of its real!"

maybe robert anton wilson was even in on it. maybe thinking you've got it all figured out but then just smoking a lot of weed and talking about it instead of actually changing the system is

guys.

hey.

where are you going? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
i hope its real, then i could really believe in something all-knowing and omnipresent
:nsa:

Salmiakki

terry_orange posted:

i hope its real, then i could really believe in something all-knowing and omnipresent
:nsa:

:nsacloud:

ron color
man if theyre for real, i am in trouble

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Illuminati president: We have to be careful to keep ourselves secret.

Illuminati vice-president:Don't you think we should put little clues on dollar bills?

President: Yes, yes, I like how you think.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

DO they actually illuminate anything?

precision

by VideoGames

Gross Dude posted:

Illuminati president: We have to be careful to keep ourselves secret.

Illuminati vice-president:Don't you think we should put little clues on dollar bills?

President: Yes, yes, I like how you think.

it's' called "hiding in plain sight" :\

precision

by VideoGames
Richard Belzer defines The Big Lie, in his book UFOs, JFK, and Elvis: Conspiracies You Don't Have To Be Crazy To Believe, this way: "If you tell a lie that's big enough, and you tell it often enough, people will believe you are telling the truth, even when what you are saying is total crap."

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

precision posted:

Richard Belzer defines The Big Lie, in his book UFOs, JFK, and Elvis: Conspiracies You Don't Have To Be Crazy To Believe, this way: "If you tell a lie that's big enough, and you tell it often enough, people will believe you are telling the truth, even when what you are saying is total crap."

that book is brilliant and i highly recommend reading it if you can find a copy

WhenInRome
i think the illuminati is real, and your body's the peel and your soul is the fruit, and their goal is to steal and control all the juice

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
how about them chemtrails?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't think they actually illuminate anything. very disappointed

alnilam

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz

CAT BRUSH posted:

how about them chemtrails?

alex jones was right, hurry before your a complete poop, buy colloidal silver now to protect your lungs from all the mindnumbings chemicals being released into our breathing zone.http://planet.infowars.com/uncategorized/what-is-colloidal-silver
oh and buy other wares to help your war on the ruling class illuminati elite :obama:

precision

by VideoGames
"they'll PAY to know what they REALLY think!" -jr reobert dobbs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

he is going to stab canada!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

ron color posted:

man if theyre for real, i am in trouble

:tinfoil:

bacalou

can I join I want a cool spy watch

joke_explainer

precision posted:

it's' called "hiding in plain sight" :\

I still don't get it. Wouldn't just hiding completely be better?

also the 'clues' don't really point at anything in particular. You can fold a dollar bill to look like anything.

i am he

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

I still don't get it. Wouldn't just hiding completely be better?

also the 'clues' don't really point at anything in particular. You can fold a dollar bill to look like anything.

you dont need to fold it to see the clues.

Dubsy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

he is going to stab canada!

:canada:

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

ah yes, the u.s. illuminati zionist cabal consisting of:
  • mitch romney
  • georgie "i'm not" walker "texas ranger" bush
  • barack the islamic shock hussayn superallah bobama
  • rupert "what the fox" murdoch
  • "slick willy" gates
  • jimmy john claude van damme
  • chief stabby man hoodrobe stilson
  • colin "the colon" powell [??]
  • "feel the" rush limbaugh [??]
  • skulhedface from gwar's seminal 1994 album This Toilet Earth
  • ted "no longer relevant" turner

[??] indicates members who may actually be shapeshifting lizardmen from alpha draconis

Big Mackson
they better be real because then i wouldnt look so crazy because one time i threatened to kill my friend with his parents entrails because he was part of illuminati and i was roleplaying a schizophrenic person and then the police visited me because what if i was actually crazy but i was only drunk okay???

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
huh. I wonder who the man behind the robe is.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

blinking beacon nose posted:

huh. I wonder who the man behind the robe is.

lowtax

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Man, I want in on this swank money-controlling club, I could use some money myself, but I don't want to be in the same club as Rush Limbaugh.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

what I'm saying is, I need to join a secret society that will give me money for existing.

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk this video about the illuminati is pretty "weird" if you know what I mean LOL!

google THIS

why did some of them put ketchup on their eyelids

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
I think it would be a good idea to close this thread OP. They read these things you know.

bog pixie

hello everybody, i am with the illuminatti. here to let you know we're real - so real. fresh. juicy.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How about an illuminazi gangtag?

precision

by VideoGames

RulerSmack posted:

How about an illuminazi gangtag?

someone make this happen for real

i can't art

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

precision

by VideoGames
roflmao

Salmiakki

google THIS

yet another promising youth, so close to the truth, and the wool is pulled over his eyes by illuminati handwaving

verily carefree

honest mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oh ok sorry

• Locked thread