Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'll take you to tgif and then we can catch the new Hercules movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Later we will walk around a public park and smoke weed while talking about video games.

drilldo squirt

If all goes well I'll take you back to my place and I'll show you my cat and skyrim save.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Omeene
this honestly sounds better than the last two dates i was on.

call me.

drilldo squirt

This isn't true smeegle I have alot of friends!

drilldo squirt

After demonstrating some of the more romantic dragon roars I will call you a cab and go to bed. It will be ten pm.

drilldo squirt

In exactly one week I will text you the word whats up and wait for you to respond.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

drilldo squirt posted:

After demonstrating some of the more romantic dragon roars I will call you a cab and go to bed. It will be ten pm.

excuse me they're "shouts" :colbert:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
This sounds pretty perfect. I really want to see this cat, and no expectation of putting out.

Looke

cool

Machai

sorry, I have to wash my hair that day

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ok, but I reserve the right to play sudoku on my phone the entire time

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
drilldo i will go on this date

drilldo squirt

ChairmanMeow posted:

This sounds pretty perfect. I really want to see this cat, and no expectation of putting out.

I may or may not make passive aggressive posts about you not putting out anyway.

drilldo squirt

Also I may downgrade the whatsup to a terse hey.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
would we be smoking your weed in the public park or do i have to bring my own

drilldo squirt

I'd prefer a mixed bowl.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
ill pass then

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
You're not gay enough for me.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

drilldo squirt posted:

I'd prefer a mixed bowl.

if you arent planning on spoiling me this is p much going to be a waste of both of our time hombré

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i can confirm that the cat has already been eaten

i am he

Are we going dutch on the Fridays?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

i am he posted:

Are we going dutch on the Fridays?

if he wants halvsies on the bowl you think hes paying for your appies?

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Arnold of Soissons posted:

really lettin me down here. he better not be expecting me to put out

verily carefree

Awesome! posted:

really lettin me down here. he better not be expecting me to put out

this has been established

i am he

I'll only go if we split the bill after playfully arguing over who gets to pay it, for around 10 seconds. Because it's the 21st century.

ulvir

a copy of this thread should be stickied in E/N and linked to everyone someone posts a "how do I meet women???? how does dating work"

posting smiling
byob loves to hate him... but what how will they react when they're asked to date him?? *cut to close up of horrified looking girl. spring sound effect plays* find out tonight on "Who wants to go on a date with the drillster"

posting smiling
meet tonight's suitor, illegal carrot. illegal carrot is a 29 year old gay man from california who loves anime and marijuana. will he and drilldo hit it off? or will a nice evening out come to blows? *cut to close up of illegal carrot looking mad. sound effect of breaking glass plays*

i am he

Classicist posted:

byob loves to hate him... but what how will they react when they're asked to date him?? *cut to close up of horrified looking girl. spring sound effect plays* find out tonight on "Who wants to go on a date with the drillster"

Kimmalah

Classicist posted:

meet tonight's suitor, illegal carrot. illegal carrot is a 29 year old gay man from california who loves anime and marijuana. will he and drilldo hit it off? or will a nice evening out come to blows? *cut to close up of illegal carrot looking mad. sound effect of breaking glass plays*

on the edge of my seat right now :suspense:

ChairmanMeow

I wish all my dates were like this, all layed out from dinner to when and what the follow up text was. You would know if you should shave, bring money whatever. Change lives man.

Salmiakki

Classicist posted:

Classicist posted:

Kimmalah

i ended up on a date like this once except it was anime pictures instead of games. kinda wish i had been warned

cruft

ChairmanMeow posted:

I wish all my dates were like this, all layed out from dinner to when and what the follow up text was. You would know if you should shave, bring money whatever. Change lives man.

Just a heads up, ladies: you should never shave for me. I don't give a crap.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

if you arent planning on spoiling me this is p much going to be a waste of both of our time hombré

same. I need to be wooed.

Afro Doug

I had a wonderful time on my date with drilldo squirt, I hope all of you do as well.

joke_explainer

I would absolutely watch a TV show where every poster in BYOB goes on a date with drilldo, one episode per date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

I would absolutely watch a TV show where every poster in BYOB goes on a date with drilldo, one episode per date.

I actually would also. I would be waiting all episode for everyone to do some catch phrase thing. "He would so say that"
would love the rose ceremony most, because of the fits people would have. I'm not excluded

• Locked thread