Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ask me anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

was it carlo rossi

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
who really killed kennedy

Afro Doug

did you remember to open the box and squeeze the last drops of wine out of the bag

i am he

slap the bag

joke_explainer

Afro Doug posted:

did you remember to open the box and squeeze the last drops of wine out of the bag

no sane person would forget to drain the bag

joke_explainer

what kind of boxed wine are you enjoying Mr. Fancy View

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Afro Doug posted:

was it carlo rossi

Vella Chardonnay? :shrug: It was $15

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

who really killed kennedy

Jimi Hendrix :wth:

Afro Doug posted:

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

no sane person would forget to drain the bag

i am he posted:

slap the bag

done and done

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

newsflash: ordered a pizza

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
There is nothing wrong with boxed wine. It tells us that you're classy enough to drink wine, but frugal enough to avoid paying for the glass bottle and name recognition.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GSJG, I feel like you and I are similar men. Like, I'll buy alcohol for me and my fiancee but then drink it all while posting on BYOB. And I'm guessing your wife isn't drinking any wine right now.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

And if she is, why isn't she posting in BYOB?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

What I'm trying to say is, we should hang out, you and me

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
lol @ pig slut lisa for trying to take GSJG out on a date.

Afro Doug

I enjoy drinking as well.

City of Glompton

I am drinking Aussie wine out of a bottle tonight. it's p ok but it doesn't hold as much as a box, I guess that makes it inferior.

ron color

Angry Fish posted:

There is nothing wrong with boxed wine. It tells us that you're classy enough to drink wine, but frugal enough to avoid paying for the glass bottle and name recognition.

woa I'm agreeing with angry fish

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

This is why I have a nice view. :)

pig slut lisa posted:

GSJG, I feel like you and I are similar men. Like, I'll buy alcohol for me and my fiancee but then drink it all while posting on BYOB. And I'm guessing your wife isn't drinking any wine right now.

she is out of town for a couple of days, but yes, she only drinks once in a while

pig slut lisa posted:

And if she is, why isn't she posting in BYOB?

she is cool and smart

Angry Fish posted:

lol @ pig slut lisa for trying to take GSJG out on a date.

:blush:

Siluvayne posted:

I am drinking Aussie wine out of a bottle tonight. it's p ok but it doesn't hold as much as a box, I guess that makes it inferior.

5 liters in the box! holy gently caress

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I think I ate the entire pizza. oh mty god

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I think I ate the entire pizza. oh mty god

5000 calories plus 2800 calories from the wine. You're going to die.

ron color
kirkland signature series russian river valley wine. six dollars from cosco

ron color

ron color posted:

kirkland signature series russian river valley wine. six dollars from cosco

I'll trade you for the vella

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ron color posted:

I'll trade you for the vella

ok, but it's missing some. i bought a case of beer from costco. costco is the best place to get liquor fomr, honestly

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

5000 calories plus 2800 calories from the wine. You're going to die.

oh no

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ok, but it's missing some. i bought a case of beer from costco. costco is the best place to get liquor fomr, honestly

Yeah if you aspire to be an alcoholic.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

Yeah if you aspire to be an alcoholic.

:O

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

At your age it'll all go to your butt. You'll have a bubble butt that makes the girls go wow.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

At your age it'll all go to your butt. You'll have a bubble butt that makes the girls go wow.

oh hell yeah!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i knew someone who drank all of the box in a box wine challenge and then poo poo himself in his bed because he was too drunk to wake up when he needed to poo poo

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
he won the challenge though

Afro Doug

in nj you can't get beer in convenience stores, and all the liquor stores close at 10. it's very sad actually.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Afro Doug posted:

in nj you can't get beer in convenience stores, and all the liquor stores close at 10. it's very sad actually.

I live in utah and it's kind of like that, but we can buy beer and wine anywhere, but not on sundays

Afro Doug

haha, i remember when i was in utah the restaurants had to be separate from the bar so you couldn't get a beer at the table with your food

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Afro Doug posted:

haha, i remember when i was in utah the restaurants had to be separate from the bar so you couldn't get a beer at the table with your food

the mixed drinks have to be mixed behind a curtain for some reason. lol

i am he

what the gently caress

pig slut lisa

irl is good

how do you know if the bartender is naked or not

what if you get a pube in your cocktail

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he posted:

what the gently caress

pig slut lisa posted:

how do you know if the bartender is naked or not

what if you get a pube in your cocktail

it's only at restaurants, not at bars, and the bartender ducks behind a partition to mix your drink at a restaurant. it's loving ridiculous

posting smiling
pay no attention to the mixologist behind the curtain! i heard you're looking for courage? the emboldener is a hot new cocktail specialty from our in house mixologist! but please do not look behind the curtain or else we will be fined.

Diqnol

Stay classy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Classicist posted:

pay no attention to the mixologist behind the curtain! i heard you're looking for courage? the emboldener is a hot new cocktail specialty from our in house mixologist! but please do not look behind the curtain or else we will be fined.

lol

• Locked thread