Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
and he starts like purring and wanting attention and playing with me. I gave him some food and left him a blanket on the porch, but like he wants to come inside and stuff and is waiting for me on the porch. IDK what to do but it's very :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

dont let him in. one time, i let a cat into my house, and he came back with all his dirty cat friends. now they won't leave, they eat all my food, and smoke in my bedroom.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
mayb somebody mailed you a cat

posting smiling
my manic depressive friend gave a cat a key to my house and my pin number

i am he

no good deed goes unpunished op, remember that *drifting away, ghost voice* reeemeeeeemberrrrr

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
if you kiss it on its cat lips, it might just be the prince youve been looking for your whole life :)

e: like, transformed by a curse or w/e. be sure before you make out with a cat

I Dunno

take a pic of the lil cat

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I think this means youve leveled up

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
post pics of the cat so we can determine if its worthy to take over your house

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You own the cat now. Feed the cat and give it a little cat bed

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
if hes trying to get in the house then he probably lived in a house before and now doesnt for some reason

picture like some little old lady dying in her living room of old people diseases and her last hope is for someone to give her precious cat a good home. thats on you now bro

tyler

if you dont keep it, you hate old ladies

Afro Doug

this poo poo is why there's a second amendment

FluffieDuckie

I Dunno posted:

take a pic of the lil cat

how are there no pictures yet?

tyler

FluffieDuckie posted:

the cat is a lie!

Cosmic Charlie

Name it butternut

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

FluffieDuckie posted:

it's too dark outside.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You own the cat now. Feed the cat and give it a little cat bed

I did this

tyler

Illegal Carrot posted:

it's too dark outside.

why is the cat still outside?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

good. cats deserve food and beds

FluffieDuckie

zombie303 posted:

Cosmic Charlie

Name it Mac N. Cheese

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

all cats are named Catherine or cat for short, all dogs are named Douglas or dog for short

good job on your Catherine

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

zombie303 posted:

it could have fleas, or the radies

tyler

Illegal Carrot posted:

it could have fleas, or the radies

do you have a pet monkey? it will eat any parasites that may be in the fur.

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Name it Mac N. Cheese

i am starting a list of names for cats. here is the first cat name. it is "puddy dumplins" the second name is
"scheming me-me" and the thrid name is "grumple wumpkins". the fourth name is "woozy pawsies" i hope you like my list.
fourth name: "turnup". a bold new name enters: "smucky". thats teh 7th nam. first "sausage paddy" then its "lumpanoodle".
the 8th name is "sandy paws" which is next. a bit of a guest, "wootiebabeh" courtesy of movign shadow. the next name
"little munchkin", whos best friends with "grumple wumpkins", but then after that its the name "sneezle", then finally
a split: "putzy" and "old man jenkins". if it was "ghargle" now its "stretchy stroodle". further on the list: "fluffer
muffle" and his sister "little fluffy muffy". a pair to consider from wiley lylely: one is "tommy katkins", and another
is "fuzzy fluffystuff". also the long awaited "sour patches". new: "sally basket" newer: "precious pumpkin" and his
brother "pokey pauly." also a distant cousin: "cookie bootie". pumpkin's best friend is "lily lafay" and cookie's is
"crusty" but pokey doesnt have any friends besides his brother. all abotu trout knows all about "snuggy bumpkin". i like
"shugar raindrop" too. have you ever heard of a cat named "poodle" well now you have. my friend "uncle wrinkles".
Fucktard idiot thinks that "pirate prentice" would be a good name for a cat. next "gooey gumdrop". and "boopsie doodoo".
leg sez "mr scruffles", breese sez "TUrkey", and i agree. and i just thought of "sloppy appleasause". grover sugested
"tremendous dickhead!" but awkpwas likes "moopsy doodle." "windy sprite" is pretty good but "tickley tum-tum" might be
the best one yet. "serious norman" may be a rather noble foe but "squirmy wormy" is "snot". "looky", "lucky", "lackey",
and "licky" are triplets and also all best friends at the same time. meat the funny feelers, who feel funny: "funnyfeely"
and "funnyfeeleroo". next up is your favourite, number 38, "the little pickle theif". booof likes "stack pluckins"
and wolf puppy humbly suggest "mewbert" but i think hes maybe a spy so if it turns out he is just ignore this itme
on the cat list. twisty appreciates "Leopold Twinkleberry"... so there. for fans of "The Wire", there's
now "Bunny Cuddlin'". micy likes "moldy cups" and so do i. introducing: "crandall" from beowolf lagrange; good.
from chobes, "mr rubbybelly"; good. "sootikin" is considered by some to be a rather nice name for a cat. if youd
like, a cats name maybe will be Yoshy moma . What do I think of "pippin purr" as a name for a cat? "Great". I think
if acaring girl had a cat she might just shorten it to "pippy," though. "pupple" i think another good name for a cat
would be "Purple." another a good name for a cat is "wikipe-tama" [tama is a common name for a cat in japan - lyle]

om nom nom

sorry for fyad in byob i dont even read fyad anymore i just think its funny poo poo and saved it on notepad

thewizardofshoe

it's probably having a wild trip on catnip and needed a safe space to calm down and freak out in comfort for a minute.

good on you for trip sittin' that cat.

Cosmic Charlie

om nom nom posted:

i am starting a list of names for cats. here is the first cat name. it is "puddy dumplins" the second name is
"scheming me-me" and the thrid name is "grumple wumpkins". the fourth name is "woozy pawsies" i hope you like my list.
fourth name: "turnup". a bold new name enters: "smucky". thats teh 7th nam. first "sausage paddy" then its "lumpanoodle".
the 8th name is "sandy paws" which is next. a bit of a guest, "wootiebabeh" courtesy of movign shadow. the next name
"little munchkin", whos best friends with "grumple wumpkins", but then after that its the name "sneezle", then finally
a split: "putzy" and "old man jenkins". if it was "ghargle" now its "stretchy stroodle". further on the list: "fluffer
muffle" and his sister "little fluffy muffy". a pair to consider from wiley lylely: one is "tommy katkins", and another
is "fuzzy fluffystuff". also the long awaited "sour patches". new: "sally basket" newer: "precious pumpkin" and his
brother "pokey pauly." also a distant cousin: "cookie bootie". pumpkin's best friend is "lily lafay" and cookie's is
"crusty" but pokey doesnt have any friends besides his brother. all abotu trout knows all about "snuggy bumpkin". i like
"shugar raindrop" too. have you ever heard of a cat named "poodle" well now you have. my friend "uncle wrinkles".
Fucktard idiot thinks that "pirate prentice" would be a good name for a cat. next "gooey gumdrop". and "boopsie doodoo".
leg sez "mr scruffles", breese sez "TUrkey", and i agree. and i just thought of "sloppy appleasause". grover sugested
"tremendous dickhead!" but awkpwas likes "moopsy doodle." "windy sprite" is pretty good but "tickley tum-tum" might be
the best one yet. "serious norman" may be a rather noble foe but "squirmy wormy" is "snot". "looky", "lucky", "lackey",
and "licky" are triplets and also all best friends at the same time. meat the funny feelers, who feel funny: "funnyfeely"
and "funnyfeeleroo". next up is your favourite, number 38, "the little pickle theif". booof likes "stack pluckins"
and wolf puppy humbly suggest "mewbert" but i think hes maybe a spy so if it turns out he is just ignore this itme
on the cat list. twisty appreciates "Leopold Twinkleberry"... so there. for fans of "The Wire", there's
now "Bunny Cuddlin'". micy likes "moldy cups" and so do i. introducing: "crandall" from beowolf lagrange; good.
from chobes, "mr rubbybelly"; good. "sootikin" is considered by some to be a rather nice name for a cat. if youd
like, a cats name maybe will be Yoshy moma . What do I think of "pippin purr" as a name for a cat? "Great". I think
if acaring girl had a cat she might just shorten it to "pippy," though. "pupple" i think another good name for a cat
would be "Purple." another a good name for a cat is "wikipe-tama" [tama is a common name for a cat in japan - lyle]

Thats a fine list for the naming of cats

i am he

om nom nom posted:

sorry for fyad in byob i dont even read fyad anymore i just think its funny poo poo and saved it on notepad

It's ok, fyad is funny.

om nom nom

i am he posted:

It's ok, fyad is funny.

it makes me wonder, though. i havent read fyad in month and have sigs off regardless. is it even relevent, could i have gotten away with it, if i hadnt mentioned fyad

ron color
yes

om nom nom

but should i have? where are your morals, man?

joke_explainer

Illegal Carrot posted:

and he starts like purring and wanting attention and playing with me. I gave him some food and left him a blanket on the porch, but like he wants to come inside and stuff and is waiting for me on the porch. IDK what to do but it's very :3

You've got to kick that cat out right now. If you want to help cats go volunteer at the cat shelter. Trust me, cats will exploit any help you give them. Once they learn that you are a source of food and shelter, they'll just keep coming back and keep coming back, you won't be able to give enough and if you start to refuse they'll punish you for it. Used needles all over the place, vandalism, urinating on your house. If you want to help cats, do it in a safe manner that protects your personal property. (edit: I'm joking, keep your cute cat.)

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

You've got to kick that cat out right now. If you want to help cats go volunteer at the cat shelter. Trust me, cats will exploit any help you give them. Once they learn that you are a source of food and shelter, they'll just keep coming back and keep coming back, you won't be able to give enough and if you start to refuse they'll punish you for it. Used needles all over the place, vandalism, urinating on your house. If you want to help cats, do it in a safe manner that protects your personal property. (edit: I'm joking, keep your cute cat.)

dude I'm too high for this poo poo your post almost made me have a heart attack

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
I have carefully studied every possibility and outcome and weighted all the consequences that your choice could have on- aww look at its face befriend the catte. :3:

ulvir

its a little known fact that the quickest way to a cats heart is through food and pretending that its the boss

Dubsy

spray the cat with water op

Pikachu

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
if it doesn't have a collar or anything take it to the vet to check for a microchip

if it doesn't have one it's your cat now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?