Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler

dogcrash truther posted:

ahah do you really think I care about byob unity for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
he cares, he just cares about pitting us against each other in a machiavellian puppetmaster human chess game

tyler

oh good i was worried there

FluffieDuckie

he's not really pitting us against each other as much as he's pitting 2 outsiders against each other for our entertainment.

consider it a gift from our benevolent leader

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

FluffieDuckie posted:

he's not really pitting us against each other as much as he's pitting 2 outsiders against each other for our entertainment.

consider it a gift from our benevolent leader

yeah thats what i meant i guess

Afro Doug

docgrash truther is an evil demon of hitleric proportions

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i think the word you are looking for is "hitlerian"

cuntman.net

my real dad is the one who brings me blood and carnage

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
I'm sorry byob, you're adopted.

tyler

noooooo!!!

tyler

who is our real dad? Arnie?

Pedantra

by Lowtax
Byob 8.2: Pawns in a game of psychological chess played by trained psychopathic killers

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

Pedantra posted:

Byob 8.2: Pawns in a game of psychological chess played by trained psychopathic killers

cuntman.net

i live with a bunch of trained psycho killers. sometimes one of them picks me up by the head and moves me a few feet in the direction of another one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

he cares, he just cares about pitting us against each other in a machiavellian puppetmaster human chess game

haha machiavelli owns lol

• Locked thread