Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

The food? Sucks, fuckin sucks. I'm sick of these fancy try hard bullshit meals (capers? seriously?). What happened to hamburger helper??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

As it turns out, there is golf in heaven, but its still boring as gently caress !!

i am he

I've heard that in hell, they get to listen to metal, while I'm stuck with this Jimmy Buffet bullshit 24/7.

Salmiakki

whenever people tell me i will go to heaven when i die, i scoff at them, bc of all the rumors ive heard

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
purgatory is like being drunk on whiskey and you cant cum

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i am he posted:

I've heard that in hell, they get to listen to metal, while I'm stuck with this Jimmy Buffet bullshit 24/7.

They also have all the drugs, booze and sex.

i am he

RulerSmack posted:

They also have all the drugs, booze and sex.

Oh, we have plenty of that here in heaven. But, we only have cocaine, IPAs, and reverse cowgirl sex.

i am he

Everyone here is very smart, because we're forced to play Lumosity every day.

Salmiakki

police officer: so... why did you do it?
murderer: to get into hell, because they have all the good poo poo. in heaven you dont even get a pool

i am he

God is malevolent, that's why he lets so many people into heaven, because he wants them to only be able eat organic food, and not be able to play foosball with their friends.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Heaven Is Where:

The French are the chefs
The Italians are the lovers
The British are the police
The Germans are the mechanics
And the Swiss make everything run on time

Hell is Where:

The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I like capers

google THIS

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.

are you nancy drew?

i am he

jesus [overly enthusiastically]: Hey buddy! What a nice day huh? Man its a good day to be alive!
me: uh huh, ya, its sure nice. same as yesterday pretty much, *nervous laugh*
jesus: HA! Looks like somebody's gotta case of the WEDNESDAYS!
me: shut the gently caress up!!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

htbity, i am he, but jesus is in hell

bacalou

in heaven, everything is fine
in heaven, everything is fine
you've got your good thing
and i've got mine

Diqnol

There's a shortage of chairs.

-~=QUOTE THIS POST IF YOU GET THE REFERENCE=~-

weird

by zen death robot
in heaven the only music you can listen to is side 1 of my war by black flag, while in hell the only music you can listen to is side 2

i am he

they have pizza here, at least, but its the california kitchen bullshit. gimme the red baron french bread pizza any day over this hippie crap.

weird

by zen death robot
they have iced tea fountains that never run out, in heaven, but its the kind w/o sugar

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao if you dont love heaven

i am he

Everyone is given a car in heaven, which is nice. But they're the solid, dependable kind, like a Toyota, and you aren't allowed to install any body-mods on them.

Bukowski

hammulder
when i die gently caress it i wanna go to hell, cuz i'm a piece of poo poo it ain't hard to fuckin tell

weird

by zen death robot
i used to want to go to hell, but did you know it's +40 on a good day there ? yowch !

ron color

i am he posted:

Oh, we have plenty of that here in heaven. But, we only have cocaine, IPAs, and reverse cowgirl sex.

im going to heaven

cuntman.net

i tried to livestream a reverse saw trivia game with pills but jesus kept getting all the answers right and making me not take any pills. also the only pills here are cough drops

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I bet heaven doesn't even have anime.

Dubsy

in heaven they serve gin in hell they serve rye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

Bukowski posted:

when i die gently caress it i wanna go to hell, cuz i'm a piece of poo poo it ain't hard to fuckin tell

• Locked thread