Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

rezatahs posted:

wow what a generous and benevolent decision. i mean you could've just rolled in at 3am and gassed this thread like the brave little hollywood badass you think you are but no you made the choice of being the bigger man wow thank you

:tipshat:

i live on the east coast and usually move everything to BYOB while I'm having my morning coffee and why the gently caress do you guys have to make about three israel threads a day I don't get it, they're not funny and LF is dead get over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you don't have to be a maoist third worldist to think poo poo is hosed up, man

e. *spins coffee mug around to show "But is sure helps!!!"*

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Drone_Fragger posted:

Lmao, trust an insular rightwing racist to confuse the flag of ireland with the flag of palestine and get mega butthurt over it.

uh that is clearly the flag of the ivory coast

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Spanish Manlove posted:

i live on the east coast and usually move everything to BYOB while I'm having my morning coffee and why the gently caress do you guys have to make about three israel threads a day I don't get it, they're not funny and LF is dead get over it

if you haven't noticed there is currently a slaughter being perpetuated against the civilians of gaza that has kind of been front page news for the last few weeks and instead of moderating the threads you just keep blowing them away indiscriminately

maybe do your job instead of taking the easy way out?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

rezatahs posted:

if you haven't noticed there is currently a slaughter being perpetuated against the civilians of gaza that is kind of been front page news for the last few weeks and instead of moderating the threads you just keep blowing them away indiscriminately

maybe do your job instead of taking the easy way out?

oh man that serious topic is such a good idea for a not quite comedy forum and maybe due to the relentless kike death posting people did I got bored of having to scroll through ten thousand posts all the time to see people doing the LF dance so I just said "shut the gently caress up and take it to DnD" you big dumb baby idiot why are you having a problem with this?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

people have got to know the truth that israel is the new south africa, not that old south africa ever stopped being terrible.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

SplitSoul posted:

uh that is clearly the flag of the ivory coast

I assumed it was more likely to be an irish pub but they are pretty similar, I agree.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

SplitSoul posted:

"What do we have left. Dear friends, this is a Palestinian flag on the street below my apartment in Tel-Aviv, in a popular local restaurant, hanging proudly in the Jewish State. This flag reminds me of the greatest murderers, the tears are at my throat and I can barely breath, I could barely believe what I was seeing. Can a Jew do this??? I am ashamed and shocked, how leftist can one person be?"

literally shaking

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Spanish Manlove posted:

oh man that serious topic is such a good idea for a not quite comedy forum and maybe due to the relentless kike death posting people did I got bored of having to scroll through ten thousand posts all the time to see people doing the LF dance so I just said "shut the gently caress up and take it to DnD" you big dumb baby idiot why are you having a problem with this?

you realize that if you did your job and just probated or banned the racists then we could just have a totally rad thread and your eyes wouldn't have to well up with tears every time you read something you didn't like

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spanish Manlove posted:

because dnd has no sense of humor. and neither do you

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

First time the word "kike" has been used in this thread. Weird. You're kind of a weird dude

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

rezatahs posted:

you realize that if you did your job and just probated or banned the racists then we could just have a totally rad thread and your eyes wouldn't have to well up with tears every time you read something you didn't like

facist style probating didn't work so I was trying something else. shut up about this or take it to QCS, ok?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
thank god spanish manlove is here to keep people from making unfunny repeat threads

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
strategic forum warfare

we shiver in our electronic gaza

as the mods bomb the power threads

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

gigawhite posted:

First time the word "kike" has been used in this thread. Weird. You're kind of a weird dude

yes exactly

Spanish Manlove posted:

facist style probating didn't work so I was trying something else. shut up about this or take it to QCS, ok?

flexin that mod muscle. you realize the blatant racists all stopped posting in these a while ago right? you also realize they were mostly israeli supporters doing exactly what you just did assuming antisemitism when there was none and posting racist epitaphs to hilariously summarize what they thought was being said?

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Spanish Manlove posted:

its spelled 'fascist' after fascis/-es which is the latin word for a bundle of twigs more commonly referred to as a 'human being' (dude im not making this up holy lmao i love etymology)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

rezatahs posted:

yes exactly

flexin that mod muscle. you realize the blatant racists all stopped posting in these a while ago right? you also realize they were mostly israeli supporters doing exactly what you just did assuming antisemitism when there was none and posting racist epitaphs to hilariously summarize what they thought was being said?

Last time: take it to qcs or shut up

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
its antisemitism to discriminate against arabs and jews, not just jews

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm gay

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
And to lighten the mood ... An Israeli walks into a bar

a bar mitzvah

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

killstealing posted:

its spelled 'fascist' after fascis/-es which is the latin word for a bundle of twigs more commonly referred to as a 'human being' (dude im not making this up holy lmao i love etymology)

yes and the romans used that bundle of sticks and tied an axe to it to symbolize power
it is weird

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Drunk & Ugly posted:

yes and the romans used that bundle of sticks and tied an axe to it to symbolize power
it is weird

woah that's where the guardia civil logo comes from i always wondered what that was

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

the war has so far cost israel $1.7bn. :shepspends:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the axe symbolizes something something republican virtue something whatever

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
what do lf & nearly 300 gazan children have in common

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the axe symbolizes that i will hit the next motherfucker who asks about the axe in the face with the axe

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

SplitSoul posted:

they had a coupon though

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Drunk & Ugly posted:

it is weird

wasnt that to show what would be used on you if you did bad poo poo against rome

i know that victory triumph chariots had them to remind the guy awarded the triumph what would be used on him if he fell from grace

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
They make that child squat there all day as a shield. Shameful

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

If I was a child raised on video games I'd probably think that secret war basement was loving awesome. Palestine invests in its kids

SplitSoul posted:

dude think about all that prime real estate, though

house of the dad fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jul 31, 2014

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

SplitSoul posted:

I think you mistyped USA

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

SplitSoul posted:

To be fair, that's all the US' money they just had lying around.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

is this like when your parents tell you the flashlight keeps the imaginary monster under your bed away
only in this case the imaginary monster is shrapnel
and instead of keeping it away, it doesnt?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
At what point do the IDF realise that Hamas tunnels are everywhere and they'll just hafta invade the whole of Palestine?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

p. sure this war is more of an act of frustration than part of some sort of long term rational strategy unless Israel's strategy is to make sure the next generation of palestines hates their guts even more

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
most compelling arguement ive heard is that the attack is primarily about keeping likud on top of its dark pact with the well and truly crazy cocksuckers like avigdor lieberman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
yeah its pretty much the whole stanford prison deal where eventually those with power are driven to try to shove broomsticks up the assholes of those they control, or something, see also: mods

• Locked thread