Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
If you are a baby boomer or older you are single-handedly responsible for the apocalyptic hellscape the current world is becoming and should be ashamed about everything you've done right up to the moment of your rapidly approaching death.

The universe would be better off if you stopped taking your meds and let nature reclaim your walking carcass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
you really are a motherfucker

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Go back to class, kid.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
i dunno. young people believe a lot of silly things too

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
it's actually the young people who didn't rise up and put the heads of all old people onto pikes when they started acting up, hth

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
joke is they're gonna punch the clock before experiencing any negative consequences to their actions. u have bewn owned son

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
thankfully this generation is a bunch of sexless weirdos too busy posting on FB/Tumblr to go out and gently caress so humanity should be wiped out in the next 100 or so years

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The misguided ideas of baby boomers all spring from racism so in the end it's the fault of minorities.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Don't worry op it'll be our turn soon enough to ruin the world.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al Borland posted:

Don't worry op it'll be our turn soon enough to ruin the world.

no tbh it'll be the children of the people currently ruling the world look forward to another Bush or maybe a Clinton in the next 20 years or so

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

When are Obama's death panels going to kick in. He's really letting the voters down on this.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The boomers said the same thing in the 60's/70's

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
politics = using interpersonal communication as a means to control others

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Everybody in the US in the 1950's was a Communist, even the babies

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Kids will save the world #yolo

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Well necessarily the state of the world at any one time is the responsibility of entities capable of sentient action prior to that time so the OP does have a point

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

gently caress you, dad!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
when are we going to have the first goon president?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

when are we going to have the first goon president?

Lol i started searching for pictures of presidents wearing fedoras and found this instead which is far more entertaining http://www.thefedoralounge.com/archive/index.php/t-30016.html

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
swag

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
If the free-lovin' commie hippies got sucked into the roiling miasma of greed and corruption, what do you think selfie-taking Kardashiophiles are going to do with all that power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
what a new and original thought that i definitely haven't heard from all 16-25 year olds.

• Locked thread