Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Dunno

sometimes people have feelings that society doesn't want to know about but you long to express anyway. like if you want to stand outside and scream for an hour but you can't because it'll frighten ppl into calling the police to take you to a mental institution. so, let's use this thread as an outlet for our unexpressed feels

i'll start

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJI;OJFIDAEIAOW;JEA;HBIF;OBHJI;OFEAHGI;O ES;GVNDFSLGIODJAGOIHANIAOIDFOAHQGOAEEIO;GHLVN;FDGIRXIOBEBXDOGRFJPBMERBVMFDBXBI;OAFEH GPTREHGVUIP EW8P9VBT4R38PGHBVG9RNVY 38SPDHBGPUBVYTHY9PAB8NEYT8PVNAYPRW894BTE9NYVT8NPRSHDGVIU;FDHGI;FEDSHIO;BFND;HBNIGF;SOGJI;OAFNGA;NIGNBUGVA;ABBAI;GAIEOHFEI;OW BHFIEBWYHVBFUI AEBIUG;A;EGH UAERHTAEBURHBGVJUAEGIH;ETNGWBN EQFJBFN FRQEGEFW BNJEF ;SDOBNVG EBS HGVRAEBGIVYRHESPTVNRAEPYHBAWIHGIWHFIWO;J FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJ;FIODAWIFVO EWAUB NPTEIAWO;

whew i feel a bit better. now you try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

sometimes i get angry

whew thanks that felt good

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

one day i will skin all of you :buddy:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

In college we had a feud with another dorm and one night I climbed up the building and pooped in their air conditioner

Dubsy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

In college we had a feud with another dorm and one night I climbed up the building and pooped in their air conditioner

my college roommate was a compulsive fuckhead and liar who was generally unpleasant to live with so i rubbed his toothbrush on my gooch :hf:

bacalou

Dubsy posted:

my college roommate was a compulsive fuckhead and liar who was generally unpleasant to live with so i rubbed his toothbrush on my gooch :hf:

that makes two compulsive fuckheads, then

Pizzatime

get really, really physically exhausted and the feeling will be gone

Dubsy

bacalou posted:

that makes two compulsive fuckheads, then

i dunno what makes that compulsive so ooooooook but the difference is i will admit im a fuckhead, he would just lie. :shrug:

Pizzatime

like I was gonna gently caress poo poo up but then I skated down hills for a couple hours and now I'm all better :byob1:

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

one day i will skin all of you :buddy:

can i help? you can skin me last if you want

GoodbyeTurtles

Kimmalah posted:

can i help? you can skin me last if you want

sure thing, we'll make a day of it :)

alnilam

Sometimes I'll be talking to a really nice friendly old lady who seems really frail, & I wonder how she would react if I interrupted our nice conversation and suddenly said a bunch of really mean swears at her

Pizzatime

holy crap you can scroll all the way down, and then all the way to the right, and your whole browser will just be space because the first message is so table breaking :drat:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:eyepop:

Diqnol

Murdering hundreds of niggers with chainsaws is my guilty pleasure.

dogcrash truther

Dubsy posted:

your a piece of poo poo, dud e

Dubsy

dogcrash truther posted:

your a piece of poo poo, dud e

i literally regret no part of it.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
ur not my real mom so no.

dogcrash truther
a thing which will always be true about BYOB is that if you just make the chillest posters feel safe enough to be themselves they will reveal themselves to be sociopaths or sex criminals or just all around bad people e.g. shivadas, gene peters

Diqnol

I didn't like my roommate because he partied too hardy and had sex while I slaved away in my room making good posts for the Yob, so I did something passive aggressive and hosed up instead of confronting him or myself. Do I regret this? gently caress no, he had it coming.

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

a thing which will always be true about BYOB is that if you just make the chillest posters feel safe enough to be themselves they will reveal themselves to be sociopaths or sex criminals or just all around bad people e.g. shivadas, gene peters

:ohdear:

Matoi Ryuko

I can't stand people who only befriend others so that they can be there to laugh when that person is at their lowest, instead of help.

Dubsy

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I didn't like my roommate because he partied too hardy and had sex while I slaved away in my room making good posts for the Yob, so I did something passive aggressive and hosed up instead of confronting him or myself. Do I regret this? gently caress no, he had it coming.

he abused mine and ym two roommates hospitality for the better part of 16 months and stole money from us repeatedly when we were in a situation where we couldnt tell him to leave. he also lived like a pig and never cleaned up after himself and took to doing three million subtweets about us on twitter as well as every manner of passive aggressive bullshit so once again, i literally do not even feel remotely bad about it and would do it again.

and id do it twice more because its got all you nerd fags in an uproar :dance:

I Dunno

dogcrash truther posted:

could it be that my thread that I thought would be good is in fact...evil???

Diqnol

Roomate: Oh hey listen, I know I said I would watch that anime you've been talking about this Thursday, but actually my parents and fiancé are flying in to wish me a happy birthday. Maybe next week?

Dubsy (to himself): You will rue the day...

dogcrash truther

Roomate: Oh hey listen, I know I said I would watch that anime you've been talking about this Thursday, but actually my parents and fiancé are flying in to wish me a happy birthday. Maybe next week?

Dubsy (to himself): You will rue the day...

Dubsy

Dubsy posted:

FluffieDuckie

I Dunno posted:

could it be that my thread that I thought would be good is in fact...evil???

no dogcrash is enjoying it so it must be good

Diqnol

Dubsy posted:

he abused mine and ym two roommates hospitality for the better part of 16 months and stole money from us repeatedly when we were in a situation where we couldnt tell him to leave. he also lived like a pig and never cleaned up after himself and took to doing three million subtweets about us on twitter as well as every manner of passive aggressive bullshit so once again, i literally do not even feel remotely bad about it and would do it again.

loving with his precarious dental hygiene by exposing him to your cheesy goon groin is the solution, instead of ceasing to be a pussy and taking care of your problem like a grown rear end man.

dogcrash truther

Dubsy posted:

dubsy justice

GoodbyeTurtles

Dubsy posted:

you should have poo poo right on his bed while he was in the room, never breaking eye contact whilst humming the national anthem.

GoodbyeTurtles

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

you should have poo poo right on his bed while he was in the room, never breaking eye contact whilst humming the national anthem.

also whilst fully nude

dogcrash truther

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I can't stand people who only befriend others so that they can be there to laugh when that person is at their lowest, instead of help.

when I get banned or demodded or whatever you should be the next BYOB8.2 IK

Diqnol

I brushed my scrotum with my roommate's toothbrush, and hell, I'd do it again too if only to see teh yob call me a detestable human being. It's a point of pride to out passive aggressive someone I'm too cowardly and weak to deal with by spitting in food, making GBS threads in shoes etc. Lol loving goons, you just don't get it.

weird

by zen death robot
lol

Matoi Ryuko

dogcrash truther posted:

If you can stand up to pricks like Kewpuh, then that makes you someone I'd trust to have an admin position. I can see you going on to doing great things for more than just BYOB.

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

you forgot "run out by an angry mob"

alnilam

dct for actual us president

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

you forgot "run out by an angry mob"

haha oh yeah, maybe that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubsy

I brushed my scrotum with my roommate's toothbrush, and hell, I'd do it again too if only to see teh yob call me a detestable human being. It's a point of pride to out passive aggressive someone I'm too cowardly and weak to deal with by spitting in food, making GBS threads in shoes etc. Lol loving goons, you just don't get it.

You're a loving human being, hows that for passive aggressive :banjo:
But you're an SA loving human being too so your opinion literally means nothing :banjo:

• Locked thread