Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
as evil as they are the IDF are respected warriors, it would be an honour to be gunned down by them imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Strategically, Israel provides us nothing that Saudi Arabia does not. Except Muslim death, which admittedly is a hot commodity in the US political arena.

Honestly at this point the saudis have probably killed more muslims what with their support of militants and crazies killing shiites and anyone else whi looks at them funnu

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Are there actually tunnels? Why the gently caress would hamas build fuckin tunnels, that poo poo ain't easy or cheap man.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

The Fattest PI posted:

Are there actually tunnels? Why the gently caress would hamas build fuckin tunnels, that poo poo ain't easy or cheap man.

the egyptian military claims to have destroyed over a thousand tunnels on their side of gaza but who knows if that's actually true

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Fattest PI posted:

Yes basically the tunnels were mainly a way to get around the Israeli economic embargo of palestinian areas.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

The Fattest PI posted:

from that one video of them attacking an Israeli outpost, it looks like at least some of them are vietcong-style in size.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

there is no such thing as a legitimate israeli security concern, they deserve everything bad done to them

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Entropia posted:

kill all jews

shut up

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

you too

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
TMNT was a documentary

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love the idiocy in this thread lol 'who cares if everyone hates israel they'll still buy our weapons gently caress it'

why the do you think things like 9/11 happen

the odds are pretty good some little palestinian kid is going to grow up and bomb america

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

i love the idiocy in this thread lol 'who cares if everyone hates israel they'll still buy our weapons gently caress it'

why the do you think things like 9/11 happen

I have no idea what you are talking about

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

please change your name to Zionist Manlove, it will be funny

e: gently caress it, change my name to that, that will probably be funnier

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

please change your name to Zionist Manlove, it will be funny

doesn't top Sephardic Homo

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
when the palestinians find pieces of bombs they say "made in USA" and that's really all they need to know

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

doesn't top Sephardic Homo

poo poo, it all falls into place

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Yeah, Ireland, just try to imagine living with terrorism

Bet you can't

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imagine if the rats came out of the sewers and demanded equal rights LOL

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

imagine if the rats came out of the sewers and demanded equal rights LOL

the warhammer thread is thataway

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

DaveWoo posted:

Bet you can't

lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stoic Commie posted:

when the palestinians find pieces of bombs they say "made in USA" and that's really all they need to know

well it worked for Tahir Square, best PR for the US possible

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

DaveWoo posted:

Bet you can't

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

israel is no better than iran or turkey or any other non-secular country that exterminates minorities!!!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

FuhrerHat posted:

israel is no better than iran or turkey or any other non-secular country that exterminates minorities!!!!

reading up on the Baha'i suppression in iran, I learned that Romeo Dallaire has his own human rights group now. and that is cool.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

its hard for anyone, especially the irish, to know what it feels like to live with terrorism

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
beaten but idgaf

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

we were trying to tunnel our way into byob but even that hosed up. god we are useless

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i won't be happy until all of this is behind us and i can order a specialty shot drink called a gaza terror tunnel

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

The Droid posted:

the warhammer thread is thataway

is hamas more like dwarves, kobolds, or skaven

they dig tunnels, lay traps, scheme revenge for past wrongs, and possibly lust for gold

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
crosspost from d&d thread

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Yaakov Rivlin, an Israeli journalist and pundit just tweeted:

A high ranking IDF intelligence corps official just made the following statement in front of the Knesset's "Foreign Affairs & National Security" committee: The reports about a Hamas plan to infiltrate Israel and attack civilians on [the Jewish Holiday of] Rosh Hashana - are a fable that is making the rounds in Ultra-Orthodox news outlets. We have no information on [the alleged plan].

https://twitter.com/arivlin1/status/494378678680158211

el-em-ay-oh

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

is hamas more like dwarves, kobolds, or skaven

they dig tunnels, lay traps, scheme revenge for past wrongs, and possibly lust for gold

jews are more like dwarves

arabs are more like kobolds or skaven

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

i'm an ogre because i'm big fat and ugly

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I'm tall, blonde, and handsome, and I demand an explanation why the tax gold of hard-working elves is going to sponsor a war between dwarves and goblins (or whatever, I don't watch the news) when our real geopolitical foe is Man.

suspicious donkey!
Jun 26, 2013

unlimited shrimp posted:

its hard for anyone, especially the irish, to know what it feels like to live with terrorism

up the 'mas!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
yet another crosspost:

Republicans are blocking a bill to give Israel more money

up is down, left is right, democrats are bloodthirsty neoconservatives, republicans are blocking aid to fascist states and actually being budget-minded

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Neurolimal posted:

yet another crosspost:

Republicans are blocking a bill to give Israel more money

up is down, left is right, democrats are bloodthirsty neoconservatives, republicans are blocking aid to fascist states and actually being budget-minded

good

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
How long until sjws on Twitter start crying right wing antisemitism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!