Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Also

From OP: Dwarves win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hey man, whatever. I'm town. Dummies.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
nah you are bad guy its pretty obvious and everyone is a dumb idiot for not killing you earlier

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
After actually reading that, I don't know what to tell you. My only guess is that there's some kind of inverter. Not a common role, but the only thing that makes sense. Best of luck ya'll, lynch Juanito if you don't lose tonight.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
WE DON"T BELIEVE YOUR LIES SCUM

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It seems very BN-like to lie about this

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Philip J. Fry posted:

Soooooooo

##vote Somber?

Like I said with Hal, I'm 100% down to lynch Somber if we can't come up with a scum candidate. I made my post to make sure I wasn't mistaking anything and it looks like we have ourselves another confirmed 3p so that's cool + good.

That said, we have two full days til deadline. I'm new to mafia but I'd guess that in a game this big five scum would be reasonable wouldn't it? If so, two non-scum lynches and we lose (-2 players to lynch, -2 to NK, leaves 8 with 4 scum left), so after Somber we'd have to be perfect. Unless it's a four person scum team in which case we have room for a third go.

preview edit: unless your point about "all threats to town" covers 3p in which case Somber has to go whether now or later. That makes sense. Gonna make me a snack and think it over.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

mr.capps posted:

WE DON"T BELIEVE YOUR LIES SCUM

That's probably because you're actually bad at mafia.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##redvote somber

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

chaoslord posted:

Like I said with Hal, I'm 100% down to lynch Somber if we can't come up with a scum candidate. I made my post to make sure I wasn't mistaking anything and it looks like we have ourselves another confirmed 3p so that's cool + good.

That said, we have two full days til deadline. I'm new to mafia but I'd guess that in a game this big five scum would be reasonable wouldn't it? If so, two non-scum lynches and we lose (-2 players to lynch, -2 to NK, leaves 8 with 4 scum left), so after Somber we'd have to be perfect. Unless it's a four person scum team in which case we have room for a third go.

preview edit: unless your point about "all threats to town" covers 3p in which case Somber has to go whether now or later. That makes sense. Gonna make me a snack and think it over.

good point ##unvote

but I will saw that I think this is different. We knew Hal wasn't scum and he was upfront about not being town. Somber claiming town makes this a much more lynchable situation

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

i cant take any more wacky poo poo this is gettin out of hand

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Pretty sure bn's claim conflicts with how my role works fwiw.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
bowmore has replaced yuming!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Somberbrero (4): mr.capps, Juanito, Philip J. Fry, CapitalistPig, Philip J. Fry, Anonymous
Juanito (1): Somberbrero, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (8): apostateCourier, bowmore, chaoslord, Grandicap, Opopanax, Philip J. Fry, tearshed, The Science of Suck

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 06th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

--------------------------------
Anonymous = The Hammerer

The Science of Suck is permanently Hated!

Ghosts are stumps and cannot vote, be voted, or be targeted by powers!

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

mr.capps posted:

##redvote somber

So is this just how you can place the hammerer vote now that we know it's you?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
If meds was a cop, why didn't he say so? I assumed he didn't claim because he wasn't allowed to due to being janitored. Is the ghost mechanic meant to counter the janitor stuff? And who touched my rear end when I was in line at the grocery store? Should I post a missed connection? So many questions

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Somber

Sup guys

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote Somber

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hey tho, I'm really town.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Like hold up, I know a turbo is fun, but actually read my posts.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
This entire thing is based on a lie told by a dead man no one thought was town to begin with.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Vote the poo poo out of AC for that vote though BUT YOU ALREADY LOST

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Yuming I will never forgive you.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

Yuming I will never forgive you.
what did she do?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

bowmore posted:

what did she do?

She was the one vote I could count on in this game.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

She was the one vote I could count on in this game.
Why?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Yuming also used her vig on a vote leader 10min before the deadline and i laughed. Out. Loud.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yep, she basically stole the fun from
the role I just replaced into, thanks Yumo

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
100% somber is town and BN is lying because he is a shitlord.

Dont lynch yet.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
And that Hal lynch is hands down the worst lynch I've seen in mafia. It's like town doesn't want to win.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Hey BN what's your flavour.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
##vote Juanito

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I'm ok with the hammer, sounded like chaoslord wants more time though and opoponax seems to have doubts

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Dead men tell no tales.

or lies

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Whoa a twist? In this game?!

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Opop, has merk taken control of your account? What's up with your "lynch third parties no matter what" attitude? I thought you were smarter than that.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

mr.capps posted:

Dead men tell no tales.

or lies
Counterpoint: it's Big Nothing

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009

tearshed posted:

And that Hal lynch is hands down the worst lynch I've seen in mafia. It's like town doesn't want to win.

Hal was straight up lying about his alignment, how do you believe he was telling the truth about his wincon?

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Philip J. Fry posted:

good point ##unvote

but I will saw that I think this is different. We knew Hal wasn't scum and he was upfront about not being town. Somber claiming town makes this a much more lynchable situation
Hal claimed Noble when he was Other. He wasn't being upfront.

But somber is town. He was never counter claimed being the even/odd night doc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

The Science of Suck posted:

Hal was straight up lying about his alignment, how do you believe he was telling the truth about his wincon?
His wincon doesn't matter jack poo poo, he literally proved himself not a threat to town and he was a potential ally for town. Worst case scenario we lynch him after all the scum are dead.

• Locked thread