Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
He also embarrassed himself on this very website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

who??

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
oh my gosh what did he do

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

doesn't he have a hot sister though

FARK Kiosk
Aug 14, 2003

Oh Sweet Jesus
shut up. gently caress off. the thread sucks.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
talked to a goon once in the talk to me thread who said she used to date him a long time ago and he's apparently a gigantic rear end in a top hat

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
It seems this loving retard is becoming net famous and it's up to your old pal A THIZZIN ANIMAL to set the record straight

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hmm

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

FARK Kiosk posted:

shut up. gently caress off. the thread sucks.
Lol you like this guys unfunny poo poo videos.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
his sister is hella nice and a p. good artist, tho.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im glad its a crunk bird, who made this thread. otherwise i mightve had to consider the possibility of the op being right

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Actually she's a stupid bitch

Dec 26, 2012

he does, he isnt, and he did

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Actually she's a stupid bitch

so shes your mom?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
someone should explain who this person is. that is an interesting last name though. frustrating in a way. too many c's, i's, r's.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Obligatory Toast posted:

so shes your mom?
If I were a mod I would ban you for this absolutely pathetic post and ozma would approve it

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

If I were a mod I would ban you for this absolutely pathetic post and ozma would approve it

well, you're not and your mom is a stupid bitch, so.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Nice av op cya

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

WHO!?

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
yeah you tell em op

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

David Copperfield posted:

yeah you tell em op
I told em.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I just googled the guy and watched a few of his youtube videos and he isn't funny or clever at all

I mean look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nH6ya5g2-s

that's just dumb

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
so i looked him up and this is a thread about a puppeteer. have i fallen through a time portal back to an era where puppeteers were public figures

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
who?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
cares

Dec 26, 2012

I have dealt with my wikipedia article's nomination for deletion (I'll be a monkey's uncle if I let them take my legacy down for nothing!) I think I can handle this Helldump thing.
Every time you bring up a thing I've done, I am going to COUNTER it by casually mentioning something else I've done, or an article written about me, a picture of my grilfriend, or the number of friends I have on facebook. I might even write a song insulting some of you and play it on GBSfm AND the Dr. Demento show. You'll all be sorry.

First of all, I think some of you might be quite embarrassed to know that you've gotten certain aspects of my life factually incorrect. For example, my band (Lemon Demon) now has a drummer and a second guitarist. Secondly, that particular venue is not an old lady's backyard but the backyard of the family of my bassist, my best friend who is also homeschooled. We preform there on a yearly basis with an event called "Lemonic Demonade" followed by the year number, and this year over one hundred people showed up, some from far away states such as Vermont.

Secondly, I did not write my own wikipedia article, and you can clearly see this by checking the history and seeing all the many names of many different men and women who've taken an interest in setting the facts straight on my life.

Moving on, I think some of you might be quite interested to know that I'm not just a celebrity on YouTube and other such comunities, but here on your Something Awful as well. I suppose you all remember Ebaums World Dot Com, a song I wrote in the spirit of Low Tax's vendetta against Eric Bauman, whom if I recall correctly stole some images from Something Awful without permission (much like you are all stealing images from me without premission. (I will be making a note of all of your usernames, by the way.))

It was the flash animation created by forum user Altf4 (now known as Reporter Consumer) for that song that began our friendship and lead to our next creation: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, a flash animation and song combo that definitely sent some shockwaves thruogh the Something Awful community-- if I recall correctly, LowTax even made an exception to his recently passed ban on ChuckNorris jokes (this was 2005, which I notice some of you weren't even around for) and the thread went Gold.

I've also had several Photoshops featured in front page articles, and even one or two threads I started featured or gold mined! So as, you can see I'm not just another dime in a dozen goon, I'm a force with whom to be reckoned. If you make any feable attempts at Helldumping me, my bassist, my sister, or my girlfriend, I will just roll with the punches, and then I just might punch back-- hard.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

gnarlyhotep posted:

I just googled the guy and watched a few of his youtube videos and he isn't funny or clever at all

I mean look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nH6ya5g2-s

that's just dumb

oh wow this is terrible. its everything terrible about the internet in 2002 distilled into one awful singularity

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
oh so this is a thread about a strawman from 2002

well that's p stupid

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Maddox is bad too

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

wow thanks op for this fresh news

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

lol

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Obligatory Toast posted:

his sister is hella nice and a p. good artist, tho.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Wow 2002 called they want their 2002 back.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i dont know anything about noted dickwad neil cicirclega except that he made this which i dig

http://www.neilcic.com/mouthsounds/

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

this song is kinda catchy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVUXLBJg14

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Neurolimal posted:

i dont know anything about noted dickwad neil cicirclega except that he made this which i dig

http://www.neilcic.com/mouthsounds/
and

http://www.neilcic.com/mouthsilence/

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAsPeY8BsQU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Brad Neely is pretty good though.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm this guy's age and I even I thought "gently caress these kids" when I saw this back in 2008.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

god drat not only do I know the alphabet now, I want to vote for Barak Obama and have some sort of relationship with Pokemon :unsmith:

• Locked thread