Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
what is it about the gay defect that makes guys want to go out and murder???

how many gays on sa have killed for sport?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
How many people have you killed human being?

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I kill for sport, and also sustenance.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
*beats off a dick into my waiting mouth*

*scratches another tally mark onto the sole of my leather wingtip shoes*

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
well what it comes down to is that intellectuals in general tend to be gay, and intellectuals also are serial killers. hope this helps, OP

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
to my knowledge, I don't think a non-gay person has ever committed a single act of violence. it's jus twhat they were put on this earth to do

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

They ain't gay just desperate

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrie eleison posted:

well what it comes down to is that intellectuals in general tend to be gay[citation needed], and intellectuals also are serial killers[citation needed]. hope this helps, OP

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
gas gay babies

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

In the gay community it's called "gomorrahing"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
rear end so fine make a man wanna kill

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

proof that gays arent intellectual demonstrated in this mans posting

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

TeeMerk posted:

gas gay babies

Gay babies with gas?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like to pleasure a man by using myu penis on his penis, or as i call it, penis-2-penis interpeniscourse

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the greatest crime in nature is that man was born with only one penis

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
that's a really good question

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

why are so many serial killers gay? why are so many white? well as we know only those with power can abuse it. so it follows that the most powerful, that is, a homosexual white male, is most known for killing and eating his victims

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

Al Borland posted:

Gay babies with gas?

them too, you can never be sure.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Gays are natural predators. It's why they don't have children - they simply eat the ones of those weaker than them, which is everyone.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Society, op

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Corey Plumper posted:

They ain't gay just desperate

no woman no cry is the true gay anthem

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
encyclopdia of serial killers says thats not true and they probably know their stuff

http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=...y%20gay&f=false

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

swampland posted:

encyclopdia of serial killers says thats not true and they probably know their stuff

http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=...y%20gay&f=false

so gays are just the best at being serial killers then

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Neurosis posted:

so gays are just the best at being serial killers then

No doubt :cool:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

murderers are loving retards

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

lonesomedwarf posted:

why are so many serial killers gay? why are so many white? well as we know only those with power can abuse it. so it follows that the most powerful, that is, a homosexual white male, is most known for killing and eating his victims

From some butthole on yahoo:

quote:

FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin
October 2006
Volume 75
Number 10
Editor John E. Ott

"A lack of understanding of base rates can lead to misinterpreting research findings and forensic results. Consider the oft-quoted fact, “Serial killers are usually white males.” While technically correct, at least for the United States, this statement is incomplete. To understand it properly, the relevant base rates also must be considered. Three different studies of serial murderers found black offender proportions of 16, 20, and 20 percent, and female offender proportions of 9, 10, and 16 percent. According to the 2000 census, the U.S. population is 75 percent white and 49 percent male. So, while disproportionately male, the only reason most serial killers in the United States are white is because most of the population is white. More important, all else being equal, serial killers are less likely to be white in predominantly black or Hispanic areas."

Other ethnicities involved: African American, Hispanic, Native American, Arab, African, and Asian. Females have consistently only accounted for 16% of all serial killers known since 1800. The African American incidence is rising, from 10% of the total in 1975 to 21% of the total in 2004.

The percentage of African American offenders is rising due to the following factors:

1. Most databases for white serial killers include data from 1900, with many databases going back as far as 1790 – 1800.

2. The explosion in crime which followed the integration of black and white populations led to significant procedural and technical improvements in crime reporting, and greater equality in the application of these improvements to both populations.

3. With improved reporting since the 1950-1960s, the incidence of black serial murder compared to the total for the white population since 1790 has increased with each passing year.

Black people proportionally win again.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Dahmer gay, so what?

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Neurosis posted:

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?

Neurosis posted:

what is it about the gay defect that makes guys want to go out and murder???

http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html

quote:

Although the proportion of serial killers who are known to have had homosexual experience is high (over 43%), the total number of serial killers is too small to make statistically relevant statements about whether homosexuals are over- or under-represented among serial killers.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
im gay

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

proof that gays arent intellectual demonstrated in this mans posting

Hey wait a minute, I'm not gay! I suck as many dicks as the next man, no more and no less and I make sure the balls never touch. :colbert:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

why are so many spree shooters straight

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Palpek posted:

why are so many spree shooters straight
gay men don't get put in the friend zone

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
is it possible to serial kill anymore?

asking for a friend

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

How many people have you killed human being?

loling at a hobohemian post

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
its easier to have sex with dead dudes op

posh spaz
Jul 25, 2014

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

*beats off a dick into my waiting mouth*

*scratches another tally mark onto the sole of my leather wingtip shoes*

La petite mort

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

FreudianSlippers posted:

Dahmer gay, so what?

serious post, dahmer's gayness was probably directly (partially) responsible for his serial killing. he killed out of a pathological and compulsive fear of abandonment, and also had at least one traumatic brain injury, both of which stemmed from abuse by his parents who also hated the fact that he was gay.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

turdriver posted:

is it possible to serial kill anymore?

asking for a friend
yes, there's a theory in criminal investigation circles that a big chunk of the number of missing people are serial killers really good at what they do and not leaving traces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I gobble cock at what has been described as a predatory fashion

• Locked thread