Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

oh look at this. some chucklefuck in night stock tried to make an old UPC unreadable by drawing a like through it horizontally. plebs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
hah, wow guy, looks like you really should not be buying 5 bags of oreos.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

if i were the one robbing this store and holding everyone hostage, you can be darn sure i'd be tougher with the hostage negotiator. also i'd allow more bathroom breaks...come on, you have the numbers to watch us all, and don't you think it'd help bring us to your side? plus, i wouldn't gag the hostages and lock them in the stockroom, like you did to me, so i couldn't hear their great advice on how to make the robbery go better. amateurs.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
god dammit manage your gently caress trophy you stupid whore.

tao of lmao

My girlfriend sucked 36 dicks!

tao of lmao

I'm not even supposed to BE HERE today.

google THIS

Oh God look at that smug bastard. Thinks that just because he got in the panties of the woman I love more than any other he can just walk around like he owns the loving world. That loving handlebar mustache and mullet, what is this the eighties? What does she see in him anyway? Is it because he's a waiter at Applebee's? Is a Wal-Mart cashier just not "enough" for her? Oh poo poo are they coming this way? Really? He's going to rub this in my loving face? Well, he won't get that satisfaction on my shift.

"Oh, hi Mom. Sure, I'll be happy to check you out. Hi Nathaniel. I'm sorry but you're going to have to go to lane 7. It's against company policy for us to check out step-relatives."

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
"Boy this *beep* social studies degree sure *beep* is coming in handy."

Blue's Clues

Jett posted:

Oh God look at that smug bastard. Thinks that just because he got in the panties of the woman I love more than any other he can just walk around like he owns the loving world. That loving handlebar mustache and mullet, what is this the eighties? What does she see in him anyway? Is it because he's a waiter at Applebee's? Is a Wal-Mart cashier just not "enough" for her? Oh poo poo are they coming this way? Really? He's going to rub this in my loving face? Well, he won't get that satisfaction on my shift.

"Oh, hi Mom. Sure, I'll be happy to check you out. Hi Nathaniel. I'm sorry but you're going to have to go to lane 7. It's against company policy for us to check out step-relatives."

http://youtu.be/GHq1o6oTYvM?t=1m3s

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
no maam this is the price

What the hell does she think this is a loving flea market?
the price is on the tag, figure it out

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.

ChairmanMeow posted:

no maam this is the price

What the hell does she think this is a loving flea market?
the price is on the tag, figure it out

the only people i've ever seen try to haggle at wal-mart or smiths are Indian ladies, wtf is up with that?

ChairmanMeow

retail broke my brain

dogcrash truther

the unabonger
*quietly agrees with complaining customer* drat this bitch is crazy, wtf is she talking about?

InterceptorV8

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
*sigh* I can't wait for this day to be over so I can post in D&D again.

Pinche Rudo

Does this guy really need two boxes of condoms? He looks like a human slug covered in acne. Oh no its.....its...oh god its for his real doll and he brought it along into the store...

ChairmanMeow

pregnant or fat?
girlfriend or daughter?

OPERATE MACHINERY

customer: "I need 3" by 5" photos printed now."
me: "photo processor is down"
customer: "when will it be up?"
me: "I dunno"
customer: "well it's clear youre an idiot and know nothing, I'm getting my photos processed elsewhere"
me(thinking to myself): "what an idiot, we don't even print 3" by 5" Lmbo what a dumbass" :rolleyes:

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
Really. You're going to pay with a check. Really.

RWT3

by Lowtax

fygar posted:

I picked up an Exo-Suit from my local Lego store over my lunch break. It looked like they had 5-6 boxes. That was cool and all, but I probably had the gooniest exchange with the employee working behind the register. The store was active, maybe a couple of families with kids browsing the store. Once I had found the set, I took it up to the counter and got in line.

When it came time to pay for the set, the employee said, "I want you to know that I have a grudge against you. I have a grudge against you for making me do work."

"... What?"

"Just so we're clear." He conducted the transaction without any further comment.

google THIS

look at this fat lazy bitch riding the motorized cart i can't believe...oh poo poo she's buying something too big to put on the belt? gently caress me

*slowly gets up from stool, grabs scanner gun, and waddles around register while wheezing*

nvm no cake

*scans all the things in your cart, shaking his head and sighing disapprovingly at your item choices*

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Every time a customer makes a joke about something being free

OPERATE MACHINERY

Mac Tonight posted:

Really. You're going to pay with a check. Really.

me: "oh, no need to write out that check, we process it through this machine here and it runs the transaction similar to debit"

customer: -expresses a look of both horror and disgust, their poverty/illegitimacy exposed by a simple message on the screen reading, "this tender could not be processed"-

google THIS

*baby smiles at me. i scowl back*

RWT3

by Lowtax
Alright, great, some M&Ms, not a great excuse to go to the store, but to each his own; simple en- oh poo poo, why are you taking out a twenty? You're going to eat up all my ch- a pack of Newports? Why the gently caress did you get in the line furthest from the cigarette case if you wanted cigarettes, you malevolent bumblefuck? You're going to make me walk all the way over to the next register and ask Tina, sodding too-sizes-too-small-T-shirt Tina, for the key, even though there's no one in her line and she is clearly more willing to put up with your poo poo with a smile than I am? I wish you were dead.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
(gently caress all I asked this guy was if he wanted a bag or not and he cant make up his mind for poo poo okay final answer is yes jesus now hes telling me why he needs the bag its because he had knee surgery and he lives on the third floor so its hard for him to get up the steps this is too much information to know about a stranger here is your loving bagged item already)

ChairmanMeow

omg why does this douche want a bag for a drink and a pack of skittles? kill the planet much? you could totally just carry that poo poo. Lazy!
I bet he always wants a bag for his milk also

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Air Julio posted:

I'm not even supposed to BE HERE today.

same

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ChairmanMeow posted:

omg why does this douche want a bag for a drink and a pack of skittles? kill the planet much? you could totally just carry that poo poo. Lazy!
I bet he always wants a bag for his milk also

in all honesty, bags for milk are useful! THAT HANDLE IS COLD!

precision

by VideoGames
diced tomatos, chili powder, a big pot, i know what this guys doing...

...why is he buying so much dog food :stare:

ChairmanMeow

Angry Fish posted:

in all honesty, bags for milk are useful! THAT HANDLE IS COLD!

I always get a bag for my milk because it's my goal to get everything in the house in one trip. But the lady looks at me like I'm putting her out.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
customers are awful

thewizardofshoe

i can't take this anymore that's it i loving quit

thewizardofshoe

"next in line!"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
okay we're closing and you just managed to sneak in right before we locked the doors why don't you take your time and browse ITS NOT LIKE I WANT TO GO HOME OR ANYTHING

Nosfereefer

"you cant be sold out of X its the most popular product?!"
me: wth

Nosfereefer

"so the ware doesn't register properly, I GUESS ITS FREE THEN HUH, lol"
haha yeah thats loving original you half assed monkey poo poo

Nosfereefer

me: yes just open packages to check the content and then buy an unopened package, loving genius you cuntsucking rhinoass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

"what do you mean i need to pay for the entire plank i only need like 80% of it??"

• Locked thread