Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
you know what's really hard to do when you're at work? get some fuckin pretzels

good thing there's graze.com to ship you a loving airplane snack box for seven goddamn dollars

https://www.graze.com/us/

(shipping not included)

gently caress's sake, can we just get israel to stop fighting hamas and have them nuke stanford's business school instead?

if you work for this poo poo, please purchase a gun and blow out your loving brains, then stop interrupting my spotify feed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
gently caress poo poo. fuckin rear end poo poo

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i only get pretzels on planes there are no 'snack boxes'

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Philthy posted:

i only get pretzels on planes there are no 'snack boxes'

they exist - usually one of those crackers with processed cheese and a bag of oyster crackers plus a 100cal bag of chips ahoy - the catch is they cost 5 dollars

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

went into what was previously the punx coffee shop and found four ppl sitting around a table with macbooks talking about how they hated the social stigma that goes along with having a startup and this is what i imagine came of it

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

kiss my butt

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
kiss my grits

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
gently caress!!!!!!! So loving outrageous! !!!!!!!!!

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

A bunch of podcasts have an ad for a similar company and its seems really pathetic when people can't even put a handful of nuts in a loving ziplock bag

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

In Drywall posted:

went into what was previously the punx coffee shop and found four ppl sitting around a table with macbooks talking about how they hated the social stigma that goes along with having a startup and this is what i imagine came of it

next time this happens please take a picture

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Spotify is really good about having the loving most irritating commercials. I literally signed up just so I didnt have to hear a pothead preach about my dreams being protected by insurance

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
The price includes shipping. They used to be 5 dollars but it is still kind of a rip at that price. Also the snacks are kind of lovely.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

ain't hunger a bitch

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

why do u hate good things op

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Shopping for snacks is the best, how could... how could you deprive yourself of this

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

this looks tasty

i don't know where the pretzel+mustard thing came from but it works out pretty well

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Grondoth posted:

Shopping for snacks is the best, how could... how could you deprive yourself of this

you also do not get to choose which snacks they send. you can put a definite no on some, and then they pick randomly from what's left.

you will then get the equivalent of a ziplock bag with some Cheerios and a fun size twix every two weeks.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

pathetic little tramp posted:

you also do not get to choose which snacks they send. you can put a definite no on some, and then they pick randomly from what's left.

you will then get the equivalent of a ziplock bag with some Cheerios and a fun size twix every two weeks.

even after you're dead

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

you know what's really hard to do when you're at work? get some fuckin pretzels

good thing there's graze.com to ship you a loving airplane snack box for seven goddamn dollars

https://www.graze.com/us/

(shipping not included)

gently caress's sake, can we just get israel to stop fighting hamas and have them nuke stanford's business school instead?

if you work for this poo poo, please purchase a gun and blow out your loving brains, then stop interrupting my spotify feed

this poo poo is organic and conflict free, ensuring those labels mean nothing

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
they have like 9 different types of sour cream in norway

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
All the internet offers for products are ones that shorten the response time between decision and actualization of the decision. Think about it. Nothing new is offered by the internet. Everything is just faster.

That is, except anonymously trolling others from across the world. And that's why I have always stayed loyal to the internet gods.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If I was born in 1840 and someone offered a telegram chat service with which I could tell some random jackoff Canadian exactly what I thought of him, I'd be all up on it.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

small hendren posted:

gently caress poo poo. fuckin rear end poo poo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ive been subbed to graze since beta which means my boxes are $5 each and the snacks are dank as hell, id happily buy most of them in bigger quantities if I could and also idk if ive ever gotten a pretzel

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I pack a bag of raisins choclate chips pretzels and nuts for my work snack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
those look tasty whats wrong with you op do u hate convenience

• Locked thread