Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
It can be a a person, animal, object, place, or, sans the whole time element, an event.

Like today I saw a really old man buying groceries, he was all hunched and he had a hearing aid and sparse old man hair and he had his cane hooked over the shopping cart, which I thought was cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
and here come the paint drawings of dicks!

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

gingerberger posted:

That was one of the ideas for the starter image, but mspaint just wouldn't do justice to the magnificence of my cock

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

my dick magnified 10x

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

thats the dead hornet in my apartment stairwell

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
that's pretty good. I'm still trying to figure out what the brown/green thing psyopmonkey saw is.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Sizone posted:

that's pretty good. I'm still trying to figure out what the brown/green thing psyopmonkey saw is.

A burrito. I dont draw well on a touch screen. :ohdear:

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
there's a new puyo puyo game out?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Some weird spaceship spraying a deathray at a deformed earth?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

gingerberger posted:

Closer to the truth than u think...

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

gingerberger posted:

there is a circumcised penis, so at least one thing in the image is deformed

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

This loving fat little dog that was super nice to me. Really fat though.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

nice tits

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

My toilet overflowed

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Walked in on mum and dad playing the Happy Birthday game again.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Given the current quality of goldmine/photoshop friday, I believe this thread has now reached the level of content which warrants a sticky.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Rapman the Cook posted:

lmao 5'd

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Waking up and getting out of the shower and picking up my supplies then turning to the full length mirror and admiring my own hot naked rear end

Thag Simmons
Jul 13, 2006
U is not a word
saw this cat in the dumpster earlier that seemed pretty chill, not sure why though

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Rapman the Cook posted:

i dig that your mom has fake tits but still lets your dad poo poo in her mouth. feminism is alive

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Hi guys, glad you are all having a good time. Seeing some wonderful art in this thread.
But I'm worried that some of you may have conflated the notion of "saw today" with the notion of "masturbated to today". You see, there are things that you see, like with your eyes, and there are things you imagine. You can masturbate while looking at things you see and you can masturbate while imagining things.

Stuff in the red part of the Venn diagram is o.k., that stuff you saw today, like, with your eyes. Stuff in the purple part's o.k. too, that's stuff you saw and you masturbated to, like loansomedork's drawing. But let's try and steer away from the stuff in the blue part of the Venn diagram, that's stuff you masturbated to, but you only imagined. All Cow-wins, I'm looking at you. We all know you're much, much fatter than that.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I saw this on a webpage today

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Al Cowens posted:

Waking up and getting out of the shower and picking up my supplies then turning to the full length mirror and admiring my own hot naked rear end

please work out

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

please work out

i :love: twinks

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

he has poopoo in his pocket but no smile on his face

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

The sexy sight of my neighbor walking around his/her bedroom in the morning with no concern about those shades being wide open.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Sizone posted:

Hi guys, glad you are all having a good time. Seeing some wonderful art in this thread.
But I'm worried that some of you may have conflated the notion of "saw today" with the notion of "masturbated to today". You see, there are things that you see, like with your eyes, and there are things you imagine. You can masturbate while looking at things you see and you can masturbate while imagining things.

Stuff in the red part of the Venn diagram is o.k., that stuff you saw today, like, with your eyes. Stuff in the purple part's o.k. too, that's stuff you saw and you masturbated to, like loansomedork's drawing. But let's try and steer away from the stuff in the blue part of the Venn diagram, that's stuff you masturbated to, but you only imagined. All Cow-wins, I'm looking at you. We all know you're much, much fatter than that.

is it okay to masturbate to the other pics like rapman and waffle beards?

edit sorry couldn't resists

lonesomedwarf fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Aug 7, 2014

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

lonesomedwarf posted:

is it okay to masturbate to the other pics like rapman and waffle beards?

what? yes, of course. you can jerk it to whatever you want except the need-a-burrito image, the dog is clearly underage.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

gingerberger posted:

Today I saw 3 boobs, with a combined total age of 168.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Saw a tractor trailer today. Actually, I see them pretty much everyday, but they're still badass. Diesel trucks are cool because they're a lot like regular trucks except everything about them is huge. Also they haul all our goods for us. We'd starve and never get our amazon packages without them.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
8======D - - -

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

Today I saw 3 boobs, with a combined total age of 168.

hows the hospice industry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I spent like several hours drawing this hope it's up to standard

• Locked thread