Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
....... is poo poo - ask Grandmaster Flash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0u_qxFEysI&list=RDu0u_qxFEysI

it costs megabucks, fucks up your dopamine production so you need Prozac later in life, rots your nasal passages and sinus and funds the CIA

:psyboom:

if you're ever offered coke, take this tip from Woody Allen :

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Cocaine had it's heyday in the 70s/80s. Now I feel like if I tried it I would just be giving into that Buzzfeed retro worship bullshit.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

more like is THE poo poo

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
if you want to have some laughs go into TCC and read the drug testing/addiction withdrawal/benzo threads you will also feel a lot better about yourself

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

The Cocaine Clubhouse for sure

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Cocaine > weed because people who do cocaine can actually shut the gently caress up about it.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
overall it's bad

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I was at a party with a lot of coke. I declined though, despite being free for me, because of my former history with adderall I don't want to be on any stimulants ever again, prescribed or not. It is always amusing (for a while) to watch ~15 people on coke try to do anything at all. Beer pong? Sure! *1 hour of insane discussions later* Beer pong? SURE!

That is my most recent coke story. Enjoy.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
want some white girl

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Cocaine > weed because people who do cocaine can actually shut the gently caress up about it.

where do you get to meet these 'quiet cokeheads'?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I always assumed that most people smoke weed and don't talk about it, trixie

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
mdpv a good substitute

a stevia to boring cocaine

hth

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

if its the entirety of your lifestyle then yeah its just fuckinf :words: that never stop about weed and legalize and blah blah shut the gently caress up. normal people just smoke it up and realize that not everybody cares

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

coke isn't much fun and its expensive

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-SESh707V4

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Lmfao

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHal84S_XkI

cocaine

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
DRIVE THAT TRAIN...HIGH ON COCAINE!!!!

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
whoa theres a cocaine thread in gbs and its got to 17 posts before i saw it, better get my snort on before i drop the ball like this again

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i sell cocaine and cocaine accessories

(there was actually a guy called Strickland Cocaine on the first silk road)

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Cucking Mama posted:

I always assumed that most people smoke weed and don't talk about it, trixie

I meant on GBS.

I apologize to anyone with a lot of cokehead friends that I may have offended with my post. I haven't heard anyone talk about doing coke among my irl friends since I was 25.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i remember seeing some of my friends freebasing once

never again

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

came here to post this proclick

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
If you want an adrenaline rush, take Ephedera stalks (which you chew a couple, swallow your saliva and spit out the stalks) - it's available through Chinese herbalists and they call it Ma Huang

If you want dopamine find something that makes you happy ... like blowjobs, or anime, or pizza and videogames etc

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Hug not drugs imo

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

SirEvelynTremble posted:

She's right, they just can't shut the gently caress up about anything else.

Also what the OP said.

i remember seeing some of my friends freeballing once

never again

So true.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

its okay i guess

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I meant on GBS.

I apologize to anyone with a lot of cokehead friends that I may have offended with my post. I haven't heard anyone talk about doing coke among my irl friends since I was 25.

Well, Trixie, my offense can hardly be overstated. However I will have you know that nobody talks more than people on coke. Nobody.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
$$$ :(

The peeps sorrounding it are often sketchy too

But it's fun and can lead to fun bad decisions with loose women

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
When I was young people I knew talked about drugs a lot because they did a lot of drugs but the really vocal ones were all about MDMA. As an adult the only people I know who still talk about drugs as something they currently do as opposed to something they used to do are pro-legalization pot heads who can't stop talking about how healthy pot is in spite of being fat fatties who should switch to coke.

e: also sorry, 1gnoirents, I'll make it up to you somehow

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
makes the brain horny & penis flaccid, but I guess that's not a problem if you're a girl or a powerbottom. (ahem)
However it would work for us superstar GBS posters: a sexless existence of endless gibbering; lowtax should start shipping us some parcels, pls (?)

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Definitely one of the best Clapton songs yep thanks for reminding me OP

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

always thought it was too slow and rhythmic for to be ABOUT cocaine, so its probably not

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

And Tom Arnold would know.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Insufflation is just kinda fun in general. Wish I could like eat food that way or something. Toot a crushed up food pill straight to the dome. "Yowza! My appetite is sated!" *sniffs loudly and deeply*

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

When I was young people I knew talked about drugs a lot because they did a lot of drugs but the really vocal ones were all about MDMA. As an adult the only people I know who still talk about drugs as something they currently do as opposed to something they used to do are pro-legalization pot heads who can't stop talking about how healthy pot is in spite of being fat fatties who should switch to coke.

e: also sorry, 1gnoirents, I'll make it up to you somehow

We'll see, in time.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kirk Johnson posted:

And Tom Arnold would know.

How do you stay this fat & do cocaine? Doesn't this mean you are doing cocaine wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
when i was like 15 some stoner kids told me that coke was p lame compared to weed and i assumed they'd just never done coke

then when i did a few years later i realized, yea, that's a pretty informed opinion.

also if my aunt hadn't developed an insatiable taste for the stuff and hosed up her joint real estate biz with my mom, i'd probably stand to inherit a shitload of nice Seattle properties, so there you go.

• Locked thread