Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
they killed justin tv and are gutting twitch. remember when some naive ppl said google was a force for good? these new developments are just adding to the long list of atrocities from google

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oldstench

Let's talk about where you're going.
oh my god i can't watch fat nerds play videogames brb gonna kill myself (you should kill yourself also op)

ps im gay

Effectronica
eric schmidt had goering's brain transplanted into him at the age of 14

a shiny rock

google messing with watching people play video games is the last straw

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Oldstench posted:

oh my god i can't watch fat nerds play videogames brb gonna kill myself (you should kill yourself also op)

ps im gay

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
where else can I watch fred durst wax poetically while playing call of duty?

Cender

Google killed my parents.

Effectronica
it shouldn't be a surprise that people who have to remind themselves not to be evil are, in fact, evil

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
I'm more interested in what sort of killbots they are going to build with the eight different robotics companies they have bought.

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i care about nothing mentioned in the op

a shiny rock

btw the new "evil" thing google is doing is enforcing twitch's existing policy on not playing copyright music on live streams

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
god damnit now I'm going to have to leave the house to give girls money while I objectify them this is horseshit

FartRomancer.EXE

google knows where you live

vyst

Oldstench posted:

ps im gay

FartRomancer.EXE

bitch

PerilPastry
Looks like you got Scroogled. Sorry OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y2mqoDjQXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fanf_5v3mkQ

Effectronica

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I'm more interested in what sort of killbots they are going to build with the eight different robotics companies they have bought.

have you seen robots being tested? the first prototype is going to kill everyone watching. so look out for a sudden surge in retirements from google, and that's when GIGoogle has begun testing

TOILETLORD

by XyloJW
there robots are going to be programmed to delete users who upload videos, that violate youtube TOS.

Vargs

i know exactly what twitch is, what people use it for, and all the details behind this news that is only a few hours old, but i am not a nerd no sir. unlike those nerdy twitch viewers right guys. what losers lol

Cucking Mama

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Spanish Manlove posted:

did this really happen?

Effectronica

Cucking Mama posted:

did this really happen?

yes, but it got deleted with the rest of the limp bizkit twitch account

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Cucking Mama posted:

did this really happen?

lol yeah it did and it ruled

Cucking Mama

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
lmao

Tinestram

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

what do you expect when they literally have a policy of "don't be evil"?

that's like the horrible restaurant in my town with the big "GOOD FOOD" sign out front

and the name of every conservative piece of legislature ever, the complete opposite of the intended effect

LethalGeek

Parallax Scroll posted:

btw the new "evil" thing google is doing is enforcing twitch's existing policy on not playing copyright music on live streams

loving lol this is stupid

newreply.php

e: ugh i posted in byob

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gbs is leaking haha oh boy i went there

Captain No-mates

i think we're going to need some more gbs opinions before we can definitively say whether google is good.... or bad

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Captain No-mates posted:

i think we're going to need some more gbs opinions before we can definitively say whether google is good.... or bad

it's good

Salmiakki

google bullshit

google THIS

Captain No-mates posted:

before i form an opinion i need to see more youtube videos about how you shouldn't use google's services

cruft

Well I was gonna say google good but now not so sure, maybe google bad?

The X-man cometh
Google's killing twitch? This is the only time they've actually followed "don't be evil"

google THIS

googles don't scroogle poogle, poogle scroogle poogle

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

guys jett is having a stroke someone call 911

cuntman.net

google is named after a really big number thats some megalomania if i ever saw it

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Spanish Manlove posted:

i am literally fred durst and pissed myself thx for support

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Lets all just use bing then.

actually let's not use bing they suck too

cruft

Sleepy Owl posted:

google is named after a really big number thats some megalomania if i ever saw it

But what if google good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
Washington Post Headline:

GOOGLE GOOD?

• Locked thread