Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion

by XyloJW
piece of poo poo was driving like an rear end in a top hat (seriously was going >80 in a 50 mph zone). I ended up cutting him off (not even on purpose) and he kept trying to pass me but got blocked by other traffic. I wasn't even trying to gently caress with him, it just kind of worked out that way.

so the loving guy starts tailing me. as soon as I noticed, I slammed on my breaks, changed lanes and got behind him. I put on my high beams, caught a glimpse of his license plate and wrote it down in my phone just in case. anyway, this loving tool PULLS OVER to start following me again. fartknocker followed me for like 5 miles across 2 different highways and just wouldn't let up. if I slowed down, he'd slow down etc. eventually I juked him by speeding up then slamming on my breaks and taking an exit faster than he could react.

because of my job I can very easily look people up by their license plate. illegal though it may be, I looked him up anyway and he's this 30 year old guy with an awful driving record (2 DUIs lmao) who lives like a half hour away from me in a shithole city that people in my state dump on for being such a shithole.

I'm sending him a letter that says "You're not as anonymous as you think you are, fartblaster. Think twice before you try to intimidate someone, because you never know who it might be." gonna mail it from a few towns away. I hope he shits himself. I know it wasn't necessary, but I wore vinyl gloves while I stuffed/sealed/addressed the envelope and it's sitting in a ziplock bag so I won't leave any prints (paranoid as gently caress but you never know).

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Probation
Can't post for 6 minutes!

gagelion posted:

piece of poo poo was driving like an rear end in a top hat (seriously was going >80 in a 50 mph zone). I ended up cutting him off (not even on purpose) and he kept trying to pass me but got blocked by other traffic. I wasn't even trying to gently caress with him, it just kind of worked out that way.

so the loving guy starts tailing me. as soon as I noticed, I slammed on my breaks, changed lanes and got behind him. I put on my high beams, caught a glimpse of his license plate and wrote it down in my phone just in case. anyway, this loving tool PULLS OVER to start following me again. human being followed me for like 5 miles across 2 different highways and just wouldn't let up. if I slowed down, he'd slow down etc. eventually I juked him by speeding up then slamming on my breaks and taking an exit faster than he could react.

because of my job I can very easily look people up by their license plate. illegal though it may be, I looked him up anyway and he's this 30 year old guy with an awful driving record (2 DUIs lmao) who lives like a half hour away from me in a shithole city that people in my state dump on for being such a shithole.

I'm sending him a letter that says "You're not as anonymous as you think you are, human being. Think twice before you try to intimidate someone, because you never know who it might be." gonna mail it from a few towns away. I hope he shits himself. I know it wasn't necessary, but I wore vinyl gloves while I stuffed/sealed/addressed the envelope and it's sitting in a ziplock bag so I won't leave any prints (paranoid as gently caress but you never know).

You misspelled "brakes."

BadLlama

maybe that human being was just trying to give you a blowjob

Dynamite Dog

When two people road rage at each other it's always important to get the last word in

Good job op

Emmideer

Lovely night, no?

Citizen Tayne posted:

You misspelled "brakes."

You misspelled "im gay"

kumba

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

"paranoid as gently caress"

*posts escapade on public forum*

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
No results found for "because of my job I can very easily look people up by their license plate. illegal though it may be".
Results for because of my job I can very easily look people up by their license plate. illegal though it may be (without quotes):

gagelion

by XyloJW
wait what the tell is byob there did gbs go

Disco_Bandit
sounds like a good way to get fired and never be trusted with personal information ever again imo

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

gagelion posted:

congratulations on now being BYOB only

google THIS

gagelion posted:

I'm sending him a letter that says "You're not as anonymous as you think you are, human being. Think twice before you try to intimidate someone, because you never know who it might be." gonna mail it from a few towns away. I hope he shits himself. I know it wasn't necessary, but I wore vinyl gloves while I stuffed/sealed/addressed the envelope and it's sitting in a ziplock bag so I won't leave any prints (paranoid as gently caress but you never know).

arnie alt spotted

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
lol BYOB the shitdump for GBS.

This thread is one of those long story threads. yeah.

Salmiakki

gagelion posted:

BYOB 8.2: wait what the tell is byob there did gbs go

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Spanish Manlove posted:

congratulations on now being BYOB only

what did we ever do to you spanish manlove

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Well who was it?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Jett posted:

arnie alt spotted

gagelion posted:

Salmiakki posted:

BYOB 8.2: wait what the tell is byob there did gbs go

Disco_Bandit
guys I antagonized someone and am surprised they reacted badly should I continue escalating y/n?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

bawbzilla posted:

guys I antagonized someone and am surprised they reacted badly should I continue escalating y/n?

emphatic yes.

more deaths by road rage lol.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i was driving the other day and had to brake abruptly and the guy in front of me thought i was honking at him but it was just all the clown noses honking at the same time becase i drive a clown car you see didn't see that one coming

InterceptorV8

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
Don't worry, he has your plates and info as well.

heard u like girls

those replies when they find out they in the byob ghetto now never stops being funy iBet

Salmiakki

Humans Among Us posted:

those replies when they find out they in the byob ghetto now never stops being funy iBet

youre in the hoosegow now!!

heard u like girls

is that slang or from duke of hazards

tao of lmao

this one time a kid was really rude to me so i followed him home and forced him to watch me murder his parents :smug:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Air Julio posted:

this one time a kid was really rude to me so i followed him home and forced him to watch me murder his parents :smug:

Eric Cartman?

Salmiakki

Humans Among Us posted:

is that slang or from duke of hazards

its slang and means prison

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Lets face it, road rage is the closest many of us will ever get to arena combat and it could happen without warning, thats why I keep a KoRn cd in my car at all times

google THIS

gagelion posted:

I looked him up anyway and he's this 30 year old guy with an awful driving record (2 DUIs lmao) who lives like a half hour away from me in a shithole city that people in my state dump on for being such a shithole.

i may be reaching here but i feel like this sentence is implying something along the lines of "don't worry guys it was just a filthy poor not a real person"

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pretending like you have a loaded gun works. Having a loaded gun always works.

cruft

Jett posted:

i may be reaching here but i feel like this sentence is implying something along the lines of "don't worry guys it was just a filthy poor not a real person"

Nope... no, I think you hit that one head on, Jett.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I keep cans of corn. People think twice if you whip a can of corn at them when you are doing 80. I wear gloves and keep them in ziplock baggies of course.

Diqnol

Next time someone does that, lead them into a brick wall.

FluffieDuckie

this is where i usually welcome our new friends, but tbh i'm not in love with the op right now so here's a picture of a corgi

cruft

FluffieDuckie posted:

this is where i usually welcome our new friends, but tbh i'm not in love with the op right now so here's a picture of a corgi

I'm in love with that corgi.

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
OP chill out ... plz!

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
You should have lead him into a fast food drive through LOL. He would have felt so dumb, cause when he is behind you heh as to order something too. lmao...

google THIS

OP is either a fakeposter or psychotic or both, looking at his post history

cruft

Kayle7 posted:

You should have lead him into a fast food drive through LOL. He would have felt so dumb, cause when he is behind you heh as to order something too. lmao...

At our wedding I asked my best man (who was a woman) to please please bring a couple sandwiches for us to eat on the way to the reception so we could spend time visiting with our guests instead of eating.

She didn't do this, deciding instead that she'd take us through the Taco Bell drive-thru. Well, okay. So we're sitting there waiting to order when someone drives up beside us, rolls down his window, and hollers out "you've got like 20 cars following you trying to get to the reception hall". We look behind us, and sure enough.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

cruft posted:

At our wedding I asked my best man (who was a woman) to please please bring a couple sandwiches for us to eat on the way to the reception so we could spend time visiting with our guests instead of eating.

She didn't do this, deciding instead that she'd take us through the Taco Bell drive-thru. Well, okay. So we're sitting there waiting to order when someone drives up beside us, rolls down his window, and hollers out "you've got like 20 cars following you trying to get to the reception hall". We look behind us, and sure enough.

:newlol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

:nsacloud:

• Locked thread