Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
verily carefree

COFFE PAL IS EVOLVING

:coffeepal: !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heard u like girls

:ducksiren::ducksiren:POSTING ABOUT OTHRE FORUMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ducksiren::ducksiren:

cruft

Ben Smash posted:

I don't understand why they don't get the idea that we're a community and making GBS threads on one another doesn't actually further the comedy relevant to the topic. It just makes it a cool-kids-club full of greasy nerds who won't let you play Magic: the Gathering with them.

The answer will make you sad.

A shorter, less sad answer is "The Internet Makes You Stupid"

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i told the police where gbs touched me

the unabonger
they always scramble over each other to clown on other forums, but theyre also pretty bad. its entertaining.

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh poo poo are people playing magic the gathering somewhere lemme get my deck

You can tap my mana any day, Bo.

ZebTM

every forum on something awful has been bad for years so you might as well just post on whatever forum you want until you get banned and then never rereg

problematic hug

yeh there's a cool op about the length of human prehistory and all the rest of it is this horrible one-upsmanship that's been plaguing the place

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

yeh there's a cool op about the length of human prehistory and all the rest of it is this horrible one-upsmanship that's been plaguing the place

it wouldn't be so bad if there was just a nice balance between making fun of other stuff and "lol goons" instead of everyone scrambling to be the first of many to post :gas: and nothing else

it's also apparently against the rules to make jokes in a lot of the forums now so i just stay here :shrug:

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Ben Smash posted:

I made a post in there about funny ways to quit a job and literally everyone was scrambling to poo poo on me. This is why I come back to BYOB, at least nobody is actively trying to be worse than the last guy.

why does gbs hate you?

cruft

Slaapaav posted:

why does gbs hate you?

The answer may surprise you!

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
maybe but thats ok you can tell me

Wrestlepig

my mum says im cool

Kimmalah posted:

it wouldn't be so bad if there was just a nice balance between making fun of other stuff and "lol goons" instead of everyone scrambling to be the first of many to post :gas: and nothing else

it's also apparently against the rules to make jokes in a lot of the forums now so i just stay here :shrug:

it isnt, that's just a wanky defense people use to justify being obnoxious

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

THE PENETRATOR

by Lowtax
I would like to suggest here in this thread that GBS rules and BYOB drools thanks and good bye

Salmiakki

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I would like to suggest here in this thread that GBS rules and BYOB drools thanks and good bye

ya well, did gbs spawn THIS

:coffeepal:

cruft

THE PENETRATOR posted:

point

Salmiakki posted:

ya well, did gbs spawn THIS

:coffeepal:

counterpoint

Each poster will get a 4-line rebuttal.

FluffieDuckie

i would like to welcome our gbs friends in this thread and thank them for stopping by :wave:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

FluffieDuckie posted:

i would like to welcome our gbs friends in this thread and thank them for stopping by :wave:

being so nice and normal.

I don't get your angle, FluffieDuckie, but I am onto you. There has to be something malicious about it.

Diqnol

Hello, GBS. Your fail and I hate you, but you may post wherever you'd like, including here in BYOB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

chaos rhames posted:

it isnt, that's just a wanky defense people use to justify being obnoxious

well that was kind of obnoxious :raise:

• Locked thread