Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
thinking about picking up a lady tomorrow at the bar and repeatedly putting my penis in her. hopefully she won't be ugly or my hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
They usually have their boyfriend with them.

Bring a knife.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
lower your expectations op

folgore
Jun 30, 2006

nice tut
Sounds like a plan OP. You might want to imbibe some alcohol beforehand. I haven't tried it myself but a lot of goon bar vets seem to recommend it.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i drank at a bar everyday for 5 years and only banged one chick i met while there. what i am saying, op, is keep dreamin'!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The only single women who go to a bar alone for the sole purpose of getting some D are usually fat chain smoking middle aged women trying to get away from the husband and kids.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I drank at a bar every day for 5 years and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im too poor to drink at bars

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

The only single women who go to a bar alone for the sole purpose of getting some D are usually fat chain smoking middle aged women trying to get away from the husband and kids.

yeah this. all the hotties are on tinder now.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

there's only like one good bar where i'm at and everyone usually doesn't go outside the group they know. might have to go to a dive bar if I get really drunk/horny

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
I don't think women appreciate being lifted up without permission OP.

But if you are planning on it, please make it a suplex onto the bar counter, then drink some steveweisers.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
tinder is prejudice against people who don't have facebooks

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
most people who go to bars hate people who approach them as they are usually in groups with their own friends and you're just interrupting them.

Me and my friend go to bars and look at loners interacting with one another its pretty magical, nothing usually happens but its funny how long they pretend to ignore each other, for an awkwardly long amount of time.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Gaunab posted:

thinking about picking up a lady tomorrow at the bar and repeatedly putting my penis in her. hopefully she won't be ugly or my hand

Same except instead of putting my penis inside of her I will drive her to her destination & accept my fare because I am a taxi driver.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
when i was 14, op, my dad took us to a bar in north carolina and this gross old hick woman started caressing my shoulder until I walked away but I don't know why she was doing it

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

she sounds classy OP. i recommend bending your knee and making an honest women of this fictional character

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Bar sluts love the D, virginia slims and Valtrex

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
thanks guys for reminding me i'm too ugly to have women fling themselves at me dick and balls. i guess i need to go take a pua course so i know how to neg and kino and all that jazz

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Gaunab posted:

thanks guys for reminding me i'm too ugly to have women fling themselves at me dick and balls. i guess i need to go take a pua course so i know how to neg and kino and all that jazz

Have you tried Axe body spray, OP?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

this is the best way to act in the bar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcQ_5Dz8HV4

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

Just say hi and then speak naturally and make them laugh but don't try too hard and also be sexually desirable

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
argghh

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

etalian posted:

Oh Goddamnit now I have to watch this loving movie.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Oh Goddamnit now I have to watch this loving movie.

Its bad, I like the Cruise Missile but this movie blew, watch Collateral instead even if you seen it before

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

mookface posted:

Just say hi and then speak naturally and make them laugh but don't try too hard and also be sexually desirable

That sounds like too much work. Is there like a hypnosis trick I can learn?

Snodgrass Supreme
Nov 6, 2012

mookface posted:

also be sexually desirable

this sounds tricky. do u have a flowchart I can cross-reference???

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

Fandyien posted:

im too poor to drink at bars
pre before u go and just order 1 drink

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That sounds like too much work. Is there like a hypnosis trick I can learn?

Yes if by hypnsosis you mean 'look over there for a few seconds would you' then yes

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
you people with tinder need to check your smartphone privilege.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

pick up an extra trollop for me, but make sure you chloroform her before you hand her over, i can't deal with the screaming and crying

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

etalian posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

mookface posted:

do i have to wear gaudy clothes too?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

do i have to wear gaudy clothes too?

Just something that shows off your muscles, but tastefully like a well fitting button up shirt

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

cheers was a good show

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
You should go to a bar and read a book.

It works for me.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

mookface posted:

Just something that shows off your muscles, but tastefully like a well fitting button up shirt

Does starting a bar fight count as showing off my muscles?

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Fandyien posted:

cheers was a good show

Cheers was a hella good show. check out Woody planting the seeds for Natural Born Killers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11EFq0lyAv8

:allears:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i drank at a bar everyday for 5 years and only banged one chick i met while there. what i am saying, op, is keep dreamin'!

Yeah but how many guys?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Does starting a bar fight count as showing off my muscles?

It looks good to stick up for someone weak or to say something to someone who is disrespecting a girl. If it comes to blows you have to do what you have to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye

etalian posted:

of course that's your contention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azM6xSTT2I0

• Locked thread