Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

"Rubby Tummie Rubby Tummie" - Me, rubbing the tummy of a Pitbull doggie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 631 days!
lol this thread is still going?

Pit bulls are garbage dogs for anything other than fighting. Since fighting dogs is pretty hosed up, this breed should probably cease to exist. Is it really a dog genocide if the creature only exists for hosed up reasons because of hosed up decisions made by man?

No. The answer is no. Kill all Pits. Gas Thread, ban Op.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The only thing that would make a pit bull more awesome is if it was rollin' coal. Let's see your FRENCH bulldog do that.

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

make it so you must have a registered stafford/american stafford, akc/ukc, or you can't own one.

ergo; The Hartford insurance disallows "pit bulls" on its homeowners/renters insurance, however you can have a staffordshire, provided it is purebred AKC registered. OR you can have a pit bull that has been through a rigorous "canine good citizen" certification. make stuff like this mandatory for pit type dogs.

gas thread ban OP taygon

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
it would be a greater service to the world to euthanize all the damaged goods who are fat and gay and like to post lots of words about things they don't like at least some people actually like pit bulls

Cesar Cedeno posted:

lol this thread is still going?

Pit bulls are garbage dogs for anything other than fighting. Since fighting dogs is pretty hosed up, this breed should probably cease to exist. Is it really a dog genocide if the creature only exists for hosed up reasons because of hosed up decisions made by man?

No. The answer is no. Kill all Pits. Gas Thread, ban Op.

like this specimen, hell gas em i say

My Lil Parachute
Jul 30, 2014

by XyloJW
Given all the wonderful varieties of breed you could own, why would the world be a worse place if we killed all the pit bulls?

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 631 days!

Stoic Commie posted:

it would be a greater service to the world to euthanize all the damaged goods who are fat and gay and like to post lots of words about things they don't like at least some people actually like pit bulls

like this specimen, hell gas em i say

One fat, gay, damaged, useless person, is infinitely more valuable than every pit bull. They are the mosquito of dogs.

You hear that fat, gay, damaged, useless goons, you are at least all better than the worst dog ever made. May this give you strength in your struggle.

My Lil Parachute posted:

Given all the wonderful varieties of breed you could own, why would the world be a worse place if we killed all the pit bulls?

Rhetoricalquestion.txt

Cesar Cedeno fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Aug 9, 2014

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Pits still alive. Not giving up until I can stand on a mountain of murder dog corpses.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

fivethree posted:

make it so you must have a registered stafford/american stafford, akc/ukc, or you can't own one.

ergo; The Hartford insurance disallows "pit bulls" on its homeowners/renters insurance, however you can have a staffordshire, provided it is purebred AKC registered. OR you can have a pit bull that has been through a rigorous "canine good citizen" certification. make stuff like this mandatory for pit type dogs.

gas thread ban OP taygon

Why would you go through all this effort for a dog that is stupid and ugly and its sole purpose is something utterly dispicable?

There are plenty of other breeds that are better in every way.

If you want a small dog, you should kill yourself.

If you want a medium sized dog, get a border collie, but make sure you have plenty of time and room to play with it 'cause they're smart as gently caress and need it.

(
awesome dogs that aren't genetic gently caress ups)

If you want a large dog, don't get one unless it's a true working dog.

If you're a decent human being, adopt a medium sized mutt from a pound.

If you live in an apartment or have a tiny backyard and not enough time to take the dog to the park everyday for at least a couple hours everyday, get a loving cat.

There, it's that simple.

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Aug 9, 2014

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Don't get a border collie unless you're of above average intelligence, otherwise your dog will be much smarter than you and you'll end up really frustrated and angry.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^dumbass bitchboys^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

error1 posted:

Don't get a border collie unless you're of above average intelligence, otherwise your dog will be much smarter than you and you'll end up really frustrated and angry.

sorry u got outsmartd by a dog

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

error1 posted:

So don't be a pitbull owner?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Pootie Tang; great movie, or greatest movie?

it's a great movie but the best movie of all time is deliverance

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

get a rottweiler instead they are Good Dogs.

They eat so much goddamn food though. Like mine is only 105lbs but the son of a bitch goes through like 70lbs of food a month easily. He's also completely loving worthless as any type of guard dog since he likes absolutely anyone or anything

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
personally I don't think you should own any dog, if you have children below the age of thirteen.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Recently in Houston a homeless lady was eaten alive by a pack of wild pitbulls.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Recently in Houston a homeless lady was eaten alive by a pack of wild pitbulls.

that's what yah get when you spange in the wild frontier of the east texas mudlands

either that or them weird louisan' folk abduct you 'n make their 'bloody maries' (more like bloody martyrs if you ask me)

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

There was a woman in my neighborhood who had like 3 Rottweilers and she never cleaned up the giant logs of poo poo they left in her front yard. I know this because my street didn't have a sidewalk and I had to walk on her lawn to get to school. She also wore shirts with pictures of Rottweilers on them.

I don't really get people who are preoccupied with a breed of dog. It's weird.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Are you saying you wouldn't wear this highly fashionable clothing

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
http://www.cityofrochester.gov/article.aspx?id=8589936599

every loving dog is a pit :(
u have no choice if u want to adopt dogs that were thrown 2 the wayside by their lovely owners

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

THE PENETRATOR posted:

u have no choice if u want to adopt dogs that were thrown 2 the wayside by their lovely owners

it's not so much that they're thrown 2 the wayside as it is the owners are thrown in jail for domestic abuse and drug offenses

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

LifeSizePotato posted:

it's not so much that they're thrown 2 the wayside as it is the owners are thrown in jail for domestic abuse and drug offenses

hm. true.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

error1 posted:

breaking my brain, sleeves literally look like ears most realistic dogshirt ever

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

LifeSizePotato posted:

it's not so much that they're thrown 2 the wayside as it is the owners are thrown in jail for domestic abuse and drug offenses slowly digesting for a thousand years in the belly of the dog

accept your end has come. get a pitbull and die for it. you are walking dog poo poo already, might as well become literal dog poo poo

Coach Sport
Jul 3, 2003
And we care about this shitty poster...why?
pugs and chihuahuas are also breeds that should be destroyed by the state, imo

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

error1 posted:

cool shirt

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Coach Sport posted:

pugs and chihuahuas are also breeds that should be destroyed by the state, imo
Chihuahuas are awesome. Please give my secretary a call so she can set up an appointment for me to kill you.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

error1 posted:

That's legit a really good shirt to wear to a party

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Whatev posted:

That's legit a really good shirt to wear to a party

what do the parties you attend smell like

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Whatev posted:

Chihuahuas are awesome. Please give my secretary a call so she can set up an appointment for me to kill you.

actually they are worthless pieces of poo poo. we need more pit bulls to destroy them imo

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The ideal situation would be for a pit to eat and then fatally choke on a chihuahua.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

uG posted:

actually they are worthless pieces of poo poo. we need more pit bulls to destroy them imo
I'm a big time lawyer and I am gonna sue you to jail for defamation of Christ's most noble breed.

Here is hero chihuahua who saved this little girl from pit bull attack.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Fetus Tree posted:

what do the parties you attend smell like

cute drunk girls

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I'm fairly certain this is the best shirt ever:

Anyway, pitbulls are okay, I guess, but not for me. Too bad they're just about the only dogs available in every single local shelter.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes I like to drive around the ghetto and run over all the stray dogs I see. Lots of them are pitbulls so it's like I'm doing the world good.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I actually think Pit Bulls, like most animals, are pretty cool. It's the people who foam at the mouth defending the breed that really get on my nerves. Even if there were no child mauling at all, Pit defenders would still be annoying. They get off on having the same sort of victim mentality that spawns all the "War on Christmas" bullshit and every other species of feces you see on Fox News on daily basis. As long as people can trick themselves into being defensive by ignoring the benefits they gain from society it excuses them from having to change their selfish behavior and make any meaningful contribution to let others benefit from the same society.

Unless you are involved in the drug trade, in which a Pit is the smartest choice of breed.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Amarcarts posted:

I actually think Pit Bulls, like most animals, are pretty cool. It's the people who foam at the mouth defending the breed that really get on my nerves. Even if there were no child mauling at all, Pit defenders would still be annoying. They get off on having the same sort of victim mentality that spawns all the "War on Christmas" bullshit and every other species of feces you see on Fox News on daily basis. As long as people can trick themselves into being defensive by ignoring the benefits they gain from society it excuses them from having to change their selfish behavior and make any meaningful contribution to let others benefit from the same society.

Unless you are involved in the drug trade, in which a Pit is the smartest choice of breed.

if you are in the drug trade you should probably get a dog that does not make the police think you sell drugs

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

uG posted:

if you are in the drug trade you should probably get a dog that does not make the police think you sell drugs

perhaps get a small pom and hope it harbors enough evil 2 kill a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Everyone rags on me for liking "rat dogs (yorkie poos) but I bet you'll never hear about a yorkie poo ripping a baby's face off or killing a grandma.

• Locked thread