Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Splode posted:

nope Doug's shooting everything

Hah, you just reminded me, a couple days ago hubby was asking me if there were any updates on the game yet and if we were killing everybody, etc etc, and "what about Doug? He doesn't go around just killing everybody, right?" Oh, how I laughed. "No wait, it wasn't Doug, it was... Splode, was it?" "Right, Splode plays Doug. Uh, Doug got first blood actually? Oh and the last one, of course. And half of that whole gym..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Alf lines up a head shot on the TBK traitor in their midst, Raj.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Pretty excellent that Raj hosed over more people by successfully using a skill than Marvin did by falling off a shipping container and accidentally hanging up our teleconference.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

SKY COQ posted:

Pretty excellent that Raj hosed over more people by successfully using a skill than Marvin did by falling off a shipping container and accidentally hanging up our teleconference.

SKY COQ posted:

loving weather

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Bifauxnen posted:

Hah, you just reminded me, a couple days ago hubby was asking me if there were any updates on the game yet and if we were killing everybody, etc etc, and "what about Doug? He doesn't go around just killing everybody, right?" Oh, how I laughed. "No wait, it wasn't Doug, it was... Splode, was it?" "Right, Splode plays Doug. Uh, Doug got first blood actually? Oh and the last one, of course. And half of that whole gym..."

heh, that's funny. Yeah Doug is a stone cold killa.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Splode posted:

heh, that's funny. Yeah Doug is a stone cold killa.

Geology joke?

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

I'm not that clever

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

It only works on everything in the vacinity.

Also I'm amused that this is one of my powers and choice method in combat is guns.

Do crossbows get jammed by this power?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
How would a crossbow even jam.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Captain Pissweak posted:

How would a crossbow even jam.

Well that's what I want to know. The spirits might gum up the trigger mech or whatever. A spirit seagull might poo poo on the assembly.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I'm basically hoping no anyhow.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
poo poo Marvin can totally talk to seagulls.

Xylo are there any seagulls around at this time of night this is important.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

IronicBeetCriminal posted:

Also I'm amused that this is one of my powers and choice method in combat is guns.

Do crossbows get jammed by this power?

Yes. All man made weapons with moving parts. Flamethrowers, crossbows, t-shirt cannons. The rule originally included all man made weapons including blades which would suddenly not cut but that was deemed goofy and they changed it in an update.

Captain Pissweak posted:

poo poo Marvin can totally talk to seagulls.

Xylo are there any seagulls around at this time of night this is important.

Yes, there are. They are shouting about fish, as they loving always are.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

Hahaha. I never considered that but yeah Doug probably has the highest body count. Although in the case of the Fomori and JP, it was literally just dealing the last hit point of damage to someone that Swires had already shot to hell.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Because Crinos has extra dexterity can I have someone make me a gun I can operate when I'm big and hairy?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Wait, I'm not as original as I thought I am, I think you said you've done that in a wolf game?

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Yes to both of those things.

They'd need to machine up a trigger, trigger guard, and grip. This is something the Glass Walkers can definitely help with.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
sawn-off .50 rifle, fired from the hip.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I'm really sleepy so I'm taking an early night.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

XyloJW posted:

I'm really sleepy so I'm taking an early night.

All good dude. I doubt we'll see all actions in today anyhow.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

RIP JP. He was the best of us.

Still looking to get back in on this when a character spot opens up!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It's the second coming!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Meezus posted:

RIP JP. He was the best of us.

Still looking to get back in on this when a character spot opens up!

What sort of character would you be planning on next time?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'd probably prefer a fighter tbh but would do whatever the group needs since it's different when joining an existing team!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

the clan can adopt a puppy and you can be like a cool dog fighting crime with us

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bell jar posted:

the clan can adopt a puppy and you can be like a cool dog fighting crime with us

Yeah and then we all pick up the dog power and go play poker.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'll play a loveable scamp puppy dog.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Too bad that Jojo RPG never got off the ground. If I knew how to run it myself, I'd let Mills play as many dogs as he wanted.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

who are we waiting on? I bet it's fuckin TBK, he's a slack bastard.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

It's not me.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
TBK and LC, but I think LC mentioned he was going to have limited connection for a few days?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I would be happy to play for LC in his absence.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Get Buggy to toss Marvin a hip flash and after he skulls it he can get buff like Popeye.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

"Swires shoots everybody. You all die"

Yeah no thanks

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah LC was traveling 30 years into the future. (Coming to Melbourne)

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Yeah LC was traveling 30 years into the future. (Coming to Melbourne)

Yup. Just about to board my plane back to the past to fix whatever it was that went horribly wrong.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
I posted :unsmith:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lizard Combatant posted:

Yup. Just about to board my plane back to the past to fix whatever it was that went horribly wrong.

You're gonna leave Adelaide?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

You're gonna leave Adelaide?

Clearly it was my absence that was messing up the continuum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Well I hope you enjoyed endured Smelbourne. Did you find any rad new places?

• Locked thread